• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

So I had a temp dip today, Not sure what to make of it? I'm currently 6dpo. This TWW thing is so hard x

It's an estrogen surge... very common to get a dip around that time!!! Hang in there Gx!!

It's an estrogen surge... very common to get a dip around that time!!! Hang in there Gx!!

I'm just hoping it's not a sign of early AF. My LO sneaked in to our bed at 4.30am & I was up a little with him & then temped at 7am, so could also have been that. The TWW is so stressful!!

I see you didn't test today, your will powers good x

It could be a main reason that your temp was low. You need at least 3 hours sleep for your temp to be right.

Yea a bad night's sleep will definitely make an impact too!!
I'm trying to stay strong!! I'm going to pick up a FRER on my way home to have it ready for this weekend.

I'm feeling a little pessimistic now. My CM isn't as copious as it was yesterday... I'm not feeling anything really today. I felt the nausea and woozy feeling in the morning but it went away quickly... other than being tired (which is nothing new) I've been feeling pretty normal today. Sighhhhh

Thejoie, I think your chart is looking great, along with the symptoms you've had its deco sounding promising. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you that you get your BFP over the weekend.

I'm hoping with a good night sleep(my LO sleeping alll night) that my temp will rise again tomorrow.
I think I've decided to wait until 19th to test, that will be 1 day late. Only because my BFP with my MC I didn't test until 13dpo & it was a faint line still.x

I have to say I am so grateful for everyone's support and encouragement. It has made this TWW soooo much better this time around

I have to say I am so grateful for everyone's support and encouragement. It has made this TWW soooo much better this time around

If i had your chart amd symptoms i would be a happy ttc lady. Fx'd for a bfp this weekend.

Afm, i am expecting ovulation in the next couple of days. I will start testing from 8 dpo.

If i had your chart amd symptoms i would be a happy ttc lady. Fx'd for a bfp this weekend.

Afm, i am expecting ovulation in the next couple of days. I will start testing from 8 dpo.

Thanks- I hope so!! Good luck with ovulation! Fx!!

I need some help from you FF experts. This is only the second full cycle I've been charting, and according to when I should have ovulated, my temps aren't as high as they usually are post ovulation. It's up a little, just not as high as they were last month. Could it be I haven't ovulated yet or does it change like that?

Hi all! Currently ttc #3 after a recent miscarriage and havent received first full AF. I just started charting and may have ovulated 2 days ago..my temps have been crazy as its also my first time temping and today it had a spike up....wonder if its normal or not..

Thejoie, your chart looks great.

Thank you!!! I'm still holding my breath every morning and nervous as ever when I take it in the morning!!
I felt some dull cramping this morning.
Fell asleep at 930 again last night... lol I'm so old....

I DID NOT TEST! Gonna wait till I'm 10 dpo like I said.

All of your symptoms and your chart look promising! FX for you!

Frustrating week here. It's cycle day 18 or 19, still no positive OPK (average is around day 18 for me), we haven't had a chance to DTD since Monday, I'm getting a bit of EWCM, and DH came home with manflu! Unless I ovulated early and missed it or he recovers quickly, we're most likely out this month, before we even really got back in.

Frustrating week here. It's cycle day 18 or 19, still no positive OPK (average is around day 18 for me), we haven't had a chance to DTD since Monday, I'm getting a bit of EWCM, and DH came home with manflu! Unless I ovulated early and missed it or he recovers quickly, we're most likely out this month, before we even really got back in.

When I was doing OPK's I would have missed my positive if I didn't decide to test a second time one day. I only had a dark line for that one and then all others were a light line. So it is possible that you just missed it.

I hope that's not the case!!! The flu is already raging through Illinois! I had 4 patients with it the other day. Ughhhhh... hope you stay healthy!

Yay!!!!! Welcome to the TWW!!

well I am confused, any ideas on whats going on? 3rd day of temp dip or drop. anovulatory or maybe its just too soon for me to have any kind of cycle since depo. I really was hoping I d be like the few that miss one depo shot and end up pregnant, but now idk. maybe I am just over stressing. will check my temp in the morning and maybe it will be better. if not I would be fine if af just showed to show something is happening. fx for all testinf today to get BFP. I have no problem continuing not to test yet. have a good day ladies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161112-082451.jpg
    Screenshot_20161112-082451.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 5
Addison- I think it can have something to do with it. Depo can throw things off. Try not to stress too much yet. Keep temping and things will regulate. Fx!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->