NOVEMBER Testers! A Thread for being Thankful, Support, and POAS! (64 Testers;4 BFPs)

Looks like I'm out for this cycle before it began. I'm pretty sure I am ovulating as we speak but no BD as DH is still sick.

I feel gutted but I also feel bad for being so selfish. I actually cried. Not in front of DH though!

Looks like I'm out for this cycle before it began. I'm pretty sure I am ovulating as we speak but no BD as DH is still sick.

I feel gutted but I also feel bad for being so selfish. I actually cried. Not in front of DH though!

AWWW :hugs:

I'll be honest my hubby was extremely busy for most of my O this cycle :(. Thats why I feel like I'm most likely out.

But I just wanted him to drop everything and pay attention to me and you know make some babies.

Feeling gutted :cry: temp keeps dropping.. I know I try to stay positive.. as not out until af shows.. but really unhappy with my temps lately :cry: Though I have to say, after looking at ff pregnancy charts with fallback rises, like mine, it is amazing at the amount of bfp's after temp drops near the 'end' of the cycle.. :shrug: so perhaps I am getting upset over nothing??

So sorry this month does not seem that great so far.. I think we are all in need of some serious BFP action!! Time to send us those test pics :dust:

awwwww canadabear...I am touched by your post...I don't temp, but I feel like I'm in the same boat as you as far as feeling let down and vulnerable. every month I think I could be.... then I am not..I really hope it's just a fluke and the witch stays away from you... I'm still waiting for af to show up...I passed the 26 day cycle I had last month, not sure when af will come, as I'm usually 29 days...and today I should be due...so I'm going to wait some more....test on Friday...fingers and toes crossed

Looking good, drjo! For me, that would be the day before a positive usually, but I have a fade-in pattern and I'd call it definitely some part of a surge. I'd still test tomorrow (or even tonight again if you can) to see if you don't get that fully dark test line, but I'd be expecting a temp shift within 3 days if it were me. FX!

I tested again a few hours later but with only a 2 hour hold. Still looked almost as dark. The line in the pic is as dark as they got the 2 times I've ovulated since april. Then today the line was lighter again. So I'm counting today as o day. About time at CD47!

Got my positive opk yesterday at noon! Tested again this morning and it had gotten considerably lighter already so I am counting today as O day and tomorrow 1 dpo. :happydance: Officially in the tww! :coffee:

Same here! We're tww buddies!! How long is your LP?

Got my positive opk yesterday at noon! Tested again this morning and it had gotten considerably lighter already so I am counting today as O day and tomorrow 1 dpo. :happydance: Officially in the tww! :coffee:

Same here! We're tww buddies!! How long is your LP?

Yay tww buddy :happydance: My lp is usually 11 days and then on 12 dpo AF comes. I was confused when I got a second day of positive opk yesterday but then when I read the instructions it said to stop testing after the first + and go by that one. So I should have O'd within 24-36 from noon on 11/11 (first +opk). That's why I waited until today to mark 1 dpo :) If that made sense.

Bluefish- Im so sorry your DH is sick and cant BD :( I know how devastating that can be! It has happened to me before and I got so frustrated with DH when I knew it really wasnt his fault :hugs: I get so neurotic once my opks turns + that I drive myself (and DH) nuts. Did you get in any other BDs this cycle?

Canada bear- Im sorry you're feeling down. Such a rollercoaster we're on! Dont lose hope! All your discussion about temps makes me want to try that! Maybe next cycle.

Hi ladies- I know I am joining late, I hope you don't mind. I believe today or yesterday was o day. So I do believe I am in the tww. I plan to start progesterone tomorrow and I usually have a 12 day lp. I plan to test the 25th.

FF says my testing date is the 24h, will be testing a day or two sooner. :)

Well ladies, my tww is over....the witch got me this morning...:cry:a little bummed but I will be back after ovulation at the end of the month...Good luck to everyone still waiting and congratulations to all bfps:thumbup:

Macy- I temped for the first cycle last month and it was so helpful. I didn't symptom spot as much and didn't second guess whether it was my period starting or implantation bleeding because my temperature dropped. It also helped me pinpoint my actual ovulation.

Has anyone created the December thread yet? Krissy? N.Miller??

I created one today. As I am out for November already.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...e-else-hoping-bfp-christmas.html#post34219451

Think I will be out this month too.. but not coming back to ttc until Feb or March.. :dust:

i actually wondered where everyone went, (tbh I have been away from the forums due to stress from work and trying to relax this cycle) but somehow it's worked, and luckily and thankfully, with many prayers we have been gifted our :bfp: Spreading major :dust: to you all still

My AF was due tomorrow and i tested Monday (couldn't resist its addictive!) to find a faint line on a tesco cheapie, ran home got a clearblue digi and out popped a 'pregnant 1-2' :) i took another two of the same tests the following days and still positive so all looks good *touching wood a lot :)*

Keep positive, keep relaxed, i hope everyone gets granted their wish soon :dust: :)

Oh Congrats may. I'm 7dpo, just lurking threads and trying to pass time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->