NOVEMBER Testers! A Thread for being Thankful, Support, and POAS! (64 Testers;4 BFPs)

Thank you all so much :hugs: my symptoms this time were rather different than with Dominic I must say - I had zero symptoms, then about 5DPO I had a random bout of the slushy loo's :haha: sorry tmi! And then again at 9DPO I had another bout, on 5-6 dpo my mouth also broke out in ulcers/canker sores and the one was so bad it bruised my lip purple! Breasts have only began to hurt/ache now (today being my AF due date) and tiredness has really kicked in the past two days - I hope these symptoms help anyone as I was a serious symptom spotter!! Hehe - I'd like to add that my toilet issues happened after eating cheese! And were only on the evening - also on 10dpo I had IB (never had that with Dom) on the night, it was only faint but enough to scare me as I hadn't had it before. I'm wishing u all so much :dust: and well wishes that many new babas will burrow inside snug and warm!

Thanks again for the well wishes :flower:

Thank you all so much :hugs: my symptoms this time were rather different than with Dominic I must say - I had zero symptoms, then about 5DPO I had a random bout of the slushy loo's :haha: sorry tmi! And then again at 9DPO I had another bout, on 5-6 dpo my mouth also broke out in ulcers/canker sores and the one was so bad it bruised my lip purple! Breasts have only began to hurt/ache now (today being my AF due date) and tiredness has really kicked in the past two days - I hope these symptoms help anyone as I was a serious symptom spotter!! Hehe - I'd like to add that my toilet issues happened after eating cheese! And were only on the evening - also on 10dpo I had IB (never had that with Dom) on the night, it was only faint but enough to scare me as I hadn't had it before. I'm wishing u all so much :dust: and well wishes that many new babas will burrow inside snug and warm!

Congratulations!! That's lovely news. How many cycles have you been trying? Xx

Finally another BFP! I was beginning to think November was cursed! Congrats!!!:happydance:

Congrats, Mayb! H&H 9 months to you!

AFM, pretty much ready to call it for this month, but I was so optimistic before. I thought I saw a faint evap a couple days ago at 9dpo but then nothing yesterday and now a confusing (but not positive) test today. There seems to be a second line, but there is also some dye spreading from the test line to the control line. Probably a defective dye packet or test? I took another test with SMU but it was very diluted - stark BFN.

I tried to get a pic but it just wasn't showing up well. I couldn't quite capture the dye leak. Anyone have any experience with a weird test like this?

P.S. Has anyone been having issues with Wondfo ICs lately? I've gone through several packs in the last 5-6 months and there seems to be a lot of variability in quality (my first pack, which lasted longer, was totally great). Some tests have a bunch of dings and marks on them so you can't really see where the test line would appear (they are always right where the test line is too!), others hardly seem to have any dye or the dye seems to dry instantly without really giving the test time to "develop". Then today I had this one with possibly a defective dye packet.

Don't get me wrong, I love how cheap these tests are and probably won't stop using them because of the convenience, but I've been having to use at least 2 a day because 1 usually seems to be messed up one way or another. And then I end up having several days where I think "if only that test had more dye, maybe it would have been positive today". I feel like I'm even more in limbo than I would be because I don't trust the test results. Blah!

I tried to get a photo of the dye run, in case that helps. I had to tweak it to make the dye more visible, so it looks a bit weird. If the image works, you can see the dye is not evenly distributed across the test - it is concentrated in a couple of streaks and pretty much stops at the test line. I couldn't figure out how to embed the image, sorry!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B61CHDHztHkpWUJ6T2tBM0FEWUk/view?usp=sharing

Congratulations!! That's lovely news. How many cycles have you been trying? Xx

This was my third cycle, and this cycle I wasn't taking folic acid (a bit naughty of me) because I wasn't expecting I would catch heh - and this was my first cycle we BD'd on my ovulation day too :)

Thanks ladies :flower: thank you all so much xxxx

Well.. AF due tomorrow, but no signs yet.. I am NEVER late as have exactly 11 day LT phase.. even if O day changes around.. just in the waiting game now.. :coffee::wacko:

AF showed up today, right on time, so I'm out:nope:

Here's hoping the HSG helps but otherwise looking forward to starting assisted conception either in December but otherwise definitely in January.

I'd love to join in! :thumbup: I'll be starting my chaotic POAS ritual on Nov 22nd.

This is our 4th cycle ttc. Didn't start temping until late this cycle (we moved and I misplaced my bbt thermometer, finally stumbled upon it on CD16). Started temping so late regardless to get back in the swing of temping.

Pretty certain I'm at 5dpo right now (regardless of my siggy, I have somewhat abnormal cycle lengths and taking Vitex I believe brought O forward one day judging from the symptoms I had on CD14).

No symptoms so far for me, except this nagging head cold and sore throat that I've been battling since Wednesday and slightly sore BBs (which is abnormal for me, they're normally on fire and huge by now).

Things I did different this cycle - 1000mg/day of Vitex until around O day, paired with EPO & green tea. Also trying not to symptom spot so hard during the TWW & to relax more. (which is becoming increasingly difficult the closer I get to test day) :dohh:

Good luck, ladies! Let's get our November BFPs.

Thanks for the info, Deductive. Everything you said makes sense. My OBGYN has instructed me to take the progesterone until AF starts. I didn't take it last night but then early this morning when I got up to use the restroom I noticed I stopped spotting so I took it just to be safe. Now I'm worried that I could be confusing my body. Also I forgot to add that I typically get awful cramps with AF and I've had no cramps at all. I don't feel any PMS symptoms. I'm hoping maybe I ovulated later than I thought (isn't the window 24-48 hours after +opk). That would mean I actually started spotting 10dpo and probably implantation happened around 8-9dpo. Wishful thinking, I'm sure.

Definitely anything is possible when it comes to conception! It's interesting to hear your doc just told you to keep taking progesterone until AF. I have seen other ladies say the same thing but from what I understand about how it works it very often prevents AF starting. You would think the possibility would at leasbe mentioned! Anyway, keep us posted. And if you can check with your doc about when to stop or come in if AF doesn't start and tests remain negative.

Well, AF decided to make her debut late Tuesday night. I had a feeling she was coming because I started feeling it a couple days earlier. This is a very strange period. It started as spotting and didn't get to it's heaviest until yesterday then by the time I went to bed it was spotting again. Do you think it's the progesterone? My doctor instructed me to take it 2 weeks before my estimated AF and stop once AF starts. At the time she instructed this I wasn't doing any monitoring. Then I started the OPK last cycle and this cycle I stated BBT (which I'm totally confused with!).

As for your OPK issues. That looks awful! TTC is rough enough without worrying about that. I am the same way even without the issues. I keep thinking if I test again it'll be different for one reason or another. DH thinks I'm nuts!

I want to join in. :) I figure I am just driving myself crazy waiting so why not join this.

This is mine and my husband's first month TTC #1. I know it does not usually happen on the first cycle, but I still have hope. :) I am currently on 10 DPO and I have somehow waited and have not tested it, mostly because I am afraid to get a BFN.

We did not do a lot this month-no OPKs or testing. I am guessing that I ovulated around cycle day 14, but I could be completely wrong. We stopped BCP so my cycle could be completely off, but based on my symptoms around ovulation I must be fairly normal, but who knows. AF is due in 4 days if I am regular. We will see what happens. :)

Good luck new ladies!!! :dust:
So sorry AF got some of you :hugs: and extra :dust: for next cycle.

AFM ff puts AF due tomorrow but I thought it would be due today. Nothing yet and no signs except very slight cramps now and then. :shrug: so scared to test early so I will try to wait it out. :coffee:

Hi,

I'm testing on the 27th november got two days of positive opks today and yesterday and lots of ovulation pains so hopefully i will have a temp rise tomorrow! Hopefully get in one more bd tonight just to be safe!

Congratulations, May!!! :bfp: Let's see some pics!

Sorry for everyone who is out. :witch:

I'm trying to stay positive for TTC in November. It seems to be a lucky month for us (3 out of my 4 pregnancies).

Question for this who do BBT. I'm having trouble with mine. I know it says you have to do it when you've been asleep at least 3 hours and at the same time every night (give or take a half hour). My problem is that I'm a very restless sleeper. I never consistently sleep 3 hours at a time. The first morning I took my temp (cd2) at 7am I got 97.45. The second night (cd3) it spiked up to 98.21. The third day (today/cd4) I didn't even bother because my son woke me up an hour too early. I've been doing it orally at 7:00am. How do you ladies keep up? I'm on day 3 and already feel like a failed.

Congratulations, May!!! :bfp: Let's see some pics!

Sorry for everyone who is out. :witch:

I'm trying to stay positive for TTC in November. It seems to be a lucky month for us (3 out of my 4 pregnancies).

Question for this who do BBT. I'm having trouble with mine. I know it says you have to do it when you've been asleep at least 3 hours and at the same time every night (give or take a half hour). My problem is that I'm a very restless sleeper. I never consistently sleep 3 hours at a time. The first morning I took my temp (cd2) at 7am I got 97.45. The second night (cd3) it spiked up to 98.21. The third day (today/cd4) I didn't even bother because my son woke me up an hour too early. I've been doing it orally at 7:00am. How do you ladies keep up? I'm on day 3 and already feel like a failed.

the first three pics (Sorry excuse my dirty nails I had just finished work!!) were 10 DPO and the picture with both the clear blue and the tesco cheapie were 11DPO :) the first tesco cheapies are big squinters so I was in disbelief at first :haha: then I had to get a clear blue :) i HTH's anyone, keep (without this sounding wrong) going at it ladies :rofl: hehe im sending so much :dust:

Attachments

• IMG_1418.JPG
    IMG_1418.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1419.JPG
    IMG_1419.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1432.JPG
    IMG_1432.JPG