NOVEMBER Testers! A Thread for being Thankful, Support, and POAS! (64 Testers;4 BFPs)

Congrats canadabear!

Afm, the :witch: got me this morning 4 days early.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Hello everyone :wave: I was part of the October thread but ended up not being on the forum almost at all, as we took a break from ttc due to my partner being unwell around mid cycle last month.

Anyway I'm back for this month and I'm currently 8dpo today. AF due on the 24th.

n.miller, please add me to the list of testers. Thanks!

Congrats to everyone got their bfp last month!! And good luck to everyone else this month.

Hi Blondie :wave: Im about 7/8dpo as well. My AF is also due on the 24th! Cycle buddies!

Do you guys have room for one more?
I am 5 DPO today and need some company...this wait is brutal. Everybody needs a buddy! :friends:

I am going to test on Saturday morning - I know it's too early (8 DPO) but I'm hoping to see BFP so I have a valid reason for not being able to help my cousin move. :haha:

Monday is my birthday so I'll test then too - a birthday BFP would be neat.

After all those I-know-it's-too-early-but-simply-cannot-help-myself-BFN's, I will test on the 29th.

AF officially arrived this morning, as expected. I'll be switching over to the December board now and hoping for a Christmas BFP. Good luck to everyone who's still waiting and testing in November! And if AF already got you, perhaps see you in the December thread.

you have one more month to go! Don't give up, maybe santa will be realllly nice this year :)

Sorry to everyone who got AF

Congratulations to the BFPs.

AFM - I'm out. Knew I was because I didn't O. Testing time will be right when DH is scheduled to graduate next month, so it'd be a nice graduation/christmas gift. I'm not too hopeful.

After discussing, DH and I are going to continue naturally ttc until the end of the year. DH will go for his SA in mid December, and if the RE oks it, we'll do a monitored cycle in either Jan or Feb, followed by IUI if we've saved enough come March.

Now I have a technical question.. if I had the +opk on the 10th, how many dpo would I be now? dpo7?

Last week, I was so sick I didn't even think about the whole dpo/pregnancy thing. which kinda was nice because it made the tww a little more tolerable. but now that Im getting better, I'm starting to wonder.....
I would say you're 7dpo.

thanks hun...

and now Im going to just have to wait another week... gaaaaahhhhh
I'm 6 dpo so I'll wait with you!
awesome!
when are you testing? we can test together hehehe

Just wanted to share some :dust: for those of us still waiting to test! This wait is horrible!

Got my lab results in the mail today. Progesterone was 19.29, Prolactin 12. Negative hCG, but I expected as much at 6dpo.

Went home on lunch and took my temp because I felt hot. It was 98.51, which is almost a degree higher than this morning, and actually quite high for me during the day. Hopefully it's that high in the morning. FX

Now I have a technical question.. if I had the +opk on the 10th, how many dpo would I be now? dpo7?

Last week, I was so sick I didn't even think about the whole dpo/pregnancy thing. which kinda was nice because it made the tww a little more tolerable. but now that Im getting better, I'm starting to wonder.....
I would say you're 7dpo.

thanks hun...

and now Im going to just have to wait another week... gaaaaahhhhh
I'm 6 dpo so I'll wait with you!
awesome!
when are you testing? we can test together hehehe
I haven't decided yet...AF is due the 27th, which is my anniversary with OH. Not sure if I can wait that long!

It didn't come through in the picture very well, it's really faint, but I think it's a :bfp:!! (Using IC's, I'm 10 or 11DPO)
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f329/sinisterdormeins/IMG_20141120_073605290_zps6d628ee7.jpg

Sorry the :witch: got you Krissie and DeductiveMom.

Congrats QueenQueso!

It didn't come through in the picture very well, it's really faint, but I think it's a :bfp:!! (Using IC's, I'm 10 or 11DPO)
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f329/sinisterdormeins/IMG_20141120_073605290_zps6d628ee7.jpg

:happydance: I see it!

I promised myself that if my temp came back up this morning (12 dpo) I would take another test... Woke up, tempted, & my temp had definitely gone back up. I couldn't get comfortable last night, night sweats and every little noise was waking me... I wasn't very optimistic about this cycle being our cycle due to lack of symptoms... I seemed to have more in previous cycles... Anyways, so I peeled myself out of bed and to the bathroom to POAS,

To mine and DH's surprise (I think he's still in shock, it might be finally setting in after he's made me take 3 tests through out the day :haha: - all the same result):
https://i62.tinypic.com/2hnb9yp.jpg
:bfp: :dance:

My symptoms by dpo:
From CD 6 - CD 13 I took 1000mg/day of Vitex and EPO.
CD 12 (O Day!): Tender Breasts, Ovulation Pain, Gassy, Upset Stomach, Fluttering In Uterus
1 DPO - Now: VERY Tender BBs, tender underarms
4 DPO: Large amount of creamy CM in panties and after BM, Tender Breasts, Tender Underarms, Start of a Sore Throat
6 DPO: Increased Sex Drive, Fatigue, Headache, Emotional, Cold-like Symptoms, Sore Throat
7 DPO: Creamy CM, Fatigue, Headache, Constipation, Tender Underarms, Cold-like Symptoms, Sore Throat
8 DPO: 1:00am left ovary: sharp pinching pains while at work. (4 times in > one minute.) Tender Breasts, Fatigue, Left Ovary Pain, Cold-like Symptoms, Sore Throat
9 DPO: (couldn't help but POAs... way too early), Tender Breasts, Bloated, Irritability, Fatigue, Cold-like Symptoms, Constipation
10 DPO: Gush of Watery CM, Constipation, Sore throat and cold-like feelings have vanished!
11 DPO: Fatigue, Backache, Emotional, Loss of appetite, Temp way down (restless nights sleep, I only had about 3 hours of sleep before I had to wake up and temp and was 45 minutes later than normal... Hopefully it'll go back up tomorrow )
12 DPO: Exhausted. Temp back up - BFP!!!

The rest of the day I've felt a couple of stretchy aches in my lower tummy and some nausea. When I get hungry I also get nauseous along with it and don't have much of an appetite. I also feel like I could sleep through the winter and still wake up tired... Drained. But so, SO happy!

Good luck to those still waiting to test, and to those waiting for their Christmas BFP!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"