NOVEMBER Testers! A Thread for being Thankful, Support, and POAS! (64 Testers;4 BFPs)

Now I have a technical question.. if I had the +opk on the 10th, how many dpo would I be now? dpo7?

Last week, I was so sick I didn't even think about the whole dpo/pregnancy thing. which kinda was nice because it made the tww a little more tolerable. but now that Im getting better, I'm starting to wonder.....

Now I have a technical question.. if I had the +opk on the 10th, how many dpo would I be now? dpo7?

Last week, I was so sick I didn't even think about the whole dpo/pregnancy thing. which kinda was nice because it made the tww a little more tolerable. but now that Im getting better, I'm starting to wonder.....
I would say you're 7dpo.

I would say you're 7dpo.

thanks hun...

and now Im going to just have to wait another week... gaaaaahhhhh

Yay, Canada!! Congrats!!

Afm, bfn. There's still plenty of time though, so I'm not sad or feeling out yet. This morning, my DH asked my toddler to go give Mommy a kiss and he ran up and kissed my belly. Maybe he knows something I don't!

I would say you're 7dpo.

thanks hun...

and now Im going to just have to wait another week... gaaaaahhhhh
I'm 6 dpo so I'll wait with you!

Sorry to everyone who got AF

Congratulations to the BFPs.

AFM - I'm out. Knew I was because I didn't O. Testing time will be right when DH is scheduled to graduate next month, so it'd be a nice graduation/christmas gift. I'm not too hopeful.

After discussing, DH and I are going to continue naturally ttc until the end of the year. DH will go for his SA in mid December, and if the RE oks it, we'll do a monitored cycle in either Jan or Feb, followed by IUI if we've saved enough come March.

Sending extra :dust: to everyone waiting for their bfp's!! And thanks for all the well wishes.. think I will stay and until the end of the month to cheer everyone on!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Reiterating the congrats to Canadabear! H&H 9 months!

AFM, just waiting to be officially out. Still BFN at 15dpo and temp drop near to cover line this morning. I stopped the progesterone a couple days ago, so probably AF will start tomorrow. I am bummed because everything seemed to go so perfectly this cycle and still no luck, but maybe I'll get a BFP for Christmas with this next cycle. That's the one gift I would really want :)

I am already added as TBA on the December thread, so I'll see some of you ladies next month, and I'll update when I'm officially out. Good luck to those who are waiting or testing!

How am I only seeing this now?!? Congrats CanadaBear, I knew it! :yipee: :happydance: H&H 9 months! :hugs:

Can I post in here in confused as to what to think about this!!!
I had my trigger on nov 11 iui on nov 12 Cuz I started to ovulate on my own 250mcg I've checked everyday and it went so light I could barely see it
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/3A20EC2B-6CAF-4E3A-AAEB-D296069ED1C7_zpsx9wznipb.jpg
Then this after noon I get this which 250 mcg based on the science says only should stay in your system a week today at about noon I got this
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/C54E05B7-8E8A-42CC-8336-0C8547B138EE_zps8hvmxsb3.jpg
I am 7dpt today the 2 test to the right from from this morning 2 under the digi were this afternoon with the digi

Hello ladies :flower:

i just joined the december testers because my FF said to test on 1 Dec.
I dont think I can hold out that long and decided to test from starting 27 Nov and I would like to join you all. :winkwink:

Wannabelly, while your recent test looks darker than your morning test, I still wouldn't trust it yet after having the trigger. Wait a few days and try again! Fx'd for you!

wannabelly, I've never done the trigger shot so no personal experience, but if I read that correctly, it stays in your system for a week and you're exactly a week past it today?

If I got that correct, then I wouldn't trust any results today, or even tomorrow. I tend to be suspicious, so I'd wait until maybe Friday to test again before I personally would believe it (though if you have a bunch of the cheap ones, I'd keep doing a fmu test with them for fun, as long as it wouldn't be upsetting for you).

AFM, started having some sharp cramping way down low, thinking that this may be the start of the :witch:. Based on my last three cycles, she will probably come tomorrow.

8dpo and officially a week from AF and a few days from early testing but i just want to say----

i hope this is it. i had intense localized leftside cramping yesterday and thats a week since my projected ovulation window(9-11) and the BD(once, 9th), and I never have midcycle cramping, amongst all of the other things that have been going on (like this sore throat i've had for a good two days and the 10 poops a day lol or atleast it seems like i poop everytime i go potty)

but fingers and toes crossed, i'll pop back in with news in a few days to update.

congratulations to all that are in!!!! :happydance:

:happydance: Congratulations canadabear!! :happydance:

I'm 11 DPO now, no signs of AF here but no signs of anything else either. I had a few wimpy cramps yesterday and have had virtually zero CM since right after O. Had a brief almost "gush" of watery cm yesterday so bad that it felt like I had wet myself (sorry, tmi!) :haha: but other than that, pretty dry down there which is somewhat strange during my tww - especially so close to AF.

At 8 DPO I had 4 quick bursts of sharp pinches around my left hipbone/ovary that combined lasted less than a 30 seconds. I also finally kicked the headcold I came down with on 4 DPO and lasted until 10 DPO.

Other than that, still nothing that really stands out. I caved and tested on 9 DPO (POAS addict, I couldn't resist it...) and it was a stark white negative. :nope: I don't know why I do that to myself every cycle knowing it's too early to test. I'm going to try to hold off until Saturday when AF is due to avoid early disappointment.

FX'd for everyone still waiting to test! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"