NOVEMBER Testers! A Thread for being Thankful, Support, and POAS! (64 Testers;4 BFPs)

Congrats Queen and Melissa!!!! :yipee:

OK lan... When are you going to :test:???? Your chart is looking great!! FX for you. :dust:

I am going to test tomorrow. I probably won't get on the computer, but feel free to chart stalk because I will put it in FF for sure.

Congrats Queen and Melissa!

Afm, bfn again today (9/10dpo) and AF due Sun/Mon so pretty sure I'm out. I have decided that we will not be ttc anymore if I get AF this month. Realistically, after a year of trying with no luck, it probably isnt going to ever happen. DH was disappointed when I told him but Im D-O-N-E! Good luck everyone!

I'm gutted. Not only did we not get to try this cycle, but Ive just had a letter to say that our fertility appointment for in a week and a half has been cancelled!

Just trying to get through to the docs to find out why.

Hey everybody! I'm at 6 dpo, and this is the single longest 2WW of my life. It's our first cycle TTC after my miscarriage. The cycle I got pregnant I spent most of the TWW out of town on a trip. I was so sure I was out I had a drink that weekend! This time around I'm temping and symptom spotting and generally going insane.

Thank you, Queen! Congrats to you as well! :dance:

Fingers crossed for you, Lanfear! :dust:

Lots of BFPs!! Congrats!

I'm 10dpo, waiting around...

Congrats to you all who have gotten their bfps! I'm 11dpo today, af due in 2 days!

12 dpo today, took an early test at like 1:30 am this morning and bfn, but i only wanted to see. i dont think im out-- my nipples started hurting today, mainly my right and my boob is sore but in my chest. idk, i just feel like i know, especially after that spotting two days ago. so AF is due 11/25, 3 days until hit or miss and i plan on testing again then and then if it doesnt come for a week, next saturday or sunday (before december pulls in) i'm so freaked, this could actually be it?? idk!!! ahh! frazzled!!

good luck to everyone!!!!!! and congrats to all who have bfp!!

12dpo for me.. But I dont feel preggo
. With #1 I knew I was before testing. And I don't have that feeling.. Should I just wait and not POAS and save 20 bucks? Hehe

Spp I'm 12dpo today too! I've been having mild cramps today and I noticed pink spotting tonight, so im kind of expecting af to arrive right on time tomorrow. When is your af due?

Spp I'm 12dpo today too! I've been having mild cramps today and I noticed pink spotting tonight, so im kind of expecting af to arrive right on time tomorrow. When is your af due?

Mine is due on Tuesday.... My AF is usually 14 days after the +opk.... So I'm gonna go "wild" and actually not test until I'm actually late.. Because I seriously think this month isn't the month :)

Hi ladies..... Feeling so disappointed and confused! I took a wondfo pregnancy test last night and there was the faintest line!! I was so excited and even DH could see it (if you hold it up to the light!)..... But this morning nothing on a wondfo test and a negative on first response early result..... I am about 10 or 11dpo today.... Af due thursday (unless I have another really short cycle - as a bit crampy today!). Has this happened to anyone before? Xx

Congratulations to all the BFP's so far! And lots of baby dust to those still waiting :0) xx

Stupid effing :witch: came this morning. I'm angry. So angry. Going to just focus on work for the next three days until my 4 day weekend. I'll be in next months thread eventually. Thanks for the support, ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->