November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

woohoo loving all the positive vibes yeehaa! fairy dust ti us all :)

Hi I'm new and hope its ok to post here. This will be our second month trying and I'm due on the 3rd so will hopefully test then.

Hi!! Good luck!!! I have everything crossed for you!! This is going to be a lucky thread!!! :happydance::hugs::baby:

Hello ladies can I join?I will start testing from the 1st Nov until sf is due on th 8th !!! Good luck everyone

Hi, can I join? I am current cd 2 and I will be testing November 11. The day after AF suppost to arrive. Thank you and lots and lots of Baby dust to everyone.!!

Hey everyone!!!

I had a D&C in august, I am on CD5 of my first cycle since then. This is my first time trying to conceive. I have a 4 year old son but that was a surprise :)

I'm new to all of this and I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I guess I'll start with tracking my CM but I'm still not 100% sure how to even do that lol!!

I will be testing around November 9th. I'm sure my cycle will be wierd this month since it is my first one after the D&C, I hope everything will work out though!

Hi Kelsey,

Are you using Fertility Friend?

Ive only been using it for 2 months now but already its taught me more than just using OPKs...

Im optimistic that this month coming is our month...I think I know exactly when I ovulate and why I wasnt catching the egg before...

If I could just get pregnant again, Im sure this one would stick.

Sorry to hear about your D+C.

Are you going to start temping with fertility friend? I totally rate it.

:)

Hi Tess, I think my LP is also 10 or 11 days if last month is anything to go by. Are you doing anything specific to try and lengthen yours? :)

Hi Tess, I think my LP is also 10 or 11 days if last month is anything to go by. Are you doing anything specific to try and lengthen yours? :)

I havent researched that. Last month was my first charting. And a VERY stressful TWW... for other reasons, so I am hoping that is the reason. If this one is also short I will definitely have to look into something.

Are there things you can do?

I havent researched that. Last month was my first charting. And a VERY stressful TWW... for other reasons, so I am hoping that is the reason. If this one is also short I will definitely have to look into something.

Hi tess, Last month was my first month charting too and I too had a really stressful time. I had a very sick pet that had to be put to sleep and I didnt eat for a whole week, was so upset, so I think that may've made me ov late, I'm hoping my LP is longer this month. Hope yours works out longer too. I have read that there are a few vitamins and things you can take to try and lengthen it and I read about progesterone cream. See how this cycle goes for you before you worry though. I may go and speak to my doctor if mine's only 10 days again this month.
fx for you hun x

Hi ladies! This is our 4th month TTC #1. AF is due next Tuesday, 23rd October, so will just scrape into July if this is our month! I have become a bit of a POAS addict, I am already fighting the urge not to break one out to test early! Happy days everyone, I hope for good results for all!

:dust:

18th November for me. AF hasn't turned up yet this month. Due yesterday/today but not much chance of BFP this month so I'm looking towards my next cycle. Last few cycles have been 32 days but FF is predicting a 36 day cycle this month based on when I ovulated so we'll see! I think 18th is based on 32/33 day cycle so will start testing 18th - the witch shows her ugly mug :)

Been TTC #2 since miscarrying in February. #1 was a surprise! I can't believe how easy it was to fall pregnant on contraception yet nothing now not using anything! Typical!

How old is everyone? I'm 26 (27 in new year) and DH will be 30 in Dec.

Hi October was rubbish for me too and then AF was four days late!! got my cheap opks in the post today so will use them this month as i think i ov later than i thought i would, might just have been a rubbish cycle due to first one off pill so we shall see.

Im testing 14th Nov

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi tess, Last month was my first month charting too and I too had a really stressful time. I had a very sick pet that had to be put to sleep and I didnt eat for a whole week, was so upset, so I think that may've made me ov late, I'm hoping my LP is longer this month. Hope yours works out longer too. I have read that there are a few vitamins and things you can take to try and lengthen it and I read about progesterone cream. See how this cycle goes for you before you worry though. I may go and speak to my doctor if mine's only 10 days again this month.
fx for you hun x

Im so sorry to hear about your pet! That is really difficult. My dog is my fur baby! I would be crushed if anyting happened to her.

Heeeey I am over from October TTC :)

I am cd1 today...hoping to ovulate around 2nd so will test on my Birthday - 12th November!! What an amazing present that would be eh??

Good luck all!! I wonder if this thread will have as many successes as the October one?? :D

I certainly hope so! I'd love a BFP for November as I'd feel happy to tell my parents at Christmas - Though no one else would know until I was 16 weeks ish due to past losses (if I could hide it that long!)

Heeeey I am over from October TTC :)

I am cd1 today...hoping to ovulate around 2nd so will test on my Birthday - 12th November!! What an amazing present that would be eh??

Good luck all!! I wonder if this thread will have as many successes as the October one?? :D

Hey hun! :hugs: Sorry about the :witch:

Can I join you guys? Just moved over from TWW, as the witch showed up! Been feeling a little down so its good to see lots of positivity here! I should ovulate around 5th and testing around 18th. Hubbys birthday is the 25th, so it would be great to get a BFP around then. Best of luck to everyone! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->