November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Can I join you guys? Just moved over from TWW, as the witch showed up! Been feeling a little down so its good to see lots of positivity here! I should ovulate around 5th and testing around 18th. Hubbys birthday is the 25th, so it would be great to get a BFP around then. Best of luck to everyone! x

Sorry about AF :( We are the same cd then....good luck this cycle and FX for a BFP!! :flower:

Can I join you guys? Just moved over from TWW, as the witch showed up! Been feeling a little down so its good to see lots of positivity here! I should ovulate around 5th and testing around 18th. Hubbys birthday is the 25th, so it would be great to get a BFP around then. Best of luck to everyone! x

Oooh we're testing buddies :) I'm still awaiting the Witch though. Hoping she shows her face soon as I'm getting impatient for my next cycle to start!

add me pls . official testing date Nov 9th .

Goodluck to u all :dust:

Hi again girls! I'm in again this time. I'm due to test around the 17 th of November.

Hi again girls! I'm in again this time. I'm due to test around the 17 th of November.

Misscalais welcome !!! Sorry that af got you :hugs:
Good luck for this cycle and fingers crossed for a bfp :)

Lots of babydust to all the ladies here :dust:

Anyone got a positive opk yet ?? I have started testing opks and hoping for a positive in 2 days or so.. I am cd10 today

Hello,

Can I join too? I will be taking a HPT on November 5th.

I will also be testing on the 5th !! We are testing buddies :)

Bellablue , where are you ?? missing your babydust on this thread :)))

AF will arrive tomorrow. 4 days late but the tell tale backache, cramps and cervix aching arrived today. Temp rose yesterday and took a nosedive today. Pah

i'll be testing around the middle of nov, probably the 13th. this is cd 3 of our 3rd month trying for #2. Hoping for a DD!

Yay for November 5 th!!!!! This waiting nonsense is driving me nuts. I think Pam's symptoms are starting :(. I have been nauseous and tired. My boobs are starting to hurt too :(. Stupid AF!!

I am cd#2, will be doing home AI At the end of the month early November if i O late.. So it looks like I will be testing on November 14th.
This will be my first cycle TTC. My partner and I have been together 4 years. I have a 9 year old son from a previous relationship, and he cant wait to be a big brother!! Hope I get lucky!! Baby dust to you all!!

Hello,

I'm due AF on the 2nd November so I'll be testing on the 3rd if I can hang on that long!! Its OHs birthday on the 6th so I hope so much I can give him an amazing birthday present!

Trying preseed this month so hoping it will help things along.

Good luck ladies! Fingers crossed for summer babies :)

Hi can I join you I am due af 11 th November and I am not going to test til late this month. I am on cd10 today using cbfm and conceive plus :dust: to everyone

Can I join in? AF is due for me on the 19th November so I'll be testing then! Am taking a relaxed approach to TTC atm and not using opks or temping just trying to monitor my cm and tracking my cycle days. GL to you all xx

Misscalais welcome !!! Sorry that af got you :hugs:
Good luck for this cycle and fingers crossed for a bfp :)

Lots of babydust to all the ladies here :dust:

Anyone got a positive opk yet ?? I have started testing opks and hoping for a positive in 2 days or so.. I am cd10 today
Hi, thank you. FX for everyone this month. July babies are pretty awesome, ( my birthday is in July hehe and my 2nd DS is July also ) so if I catch the egg this month ill be due pretty much on DS's third birthday.
Waiting for my OPKs to arrive in the mail, will start testing in about 5 days.

I don't know what's going on with me....my temp didn't go down when AF arrived...and my temps are the same as what my POST ov temps were last cycle :/ Weird!!

I know I had a Chemical now...the lines that kept disappearing must have been picking up trace amounts - I know this because of the pains I was getting yesterday morning...painkillers were not touching it and I have been having to double up on pads :( Luckily AF is slowing today...should be gone soon!!

Anywhooooo....FX for a donation on the 31st...exciting times :)

Good luck everyone :D

Hi ladies, mind if I join? Im cd1 today, so af is due nov 20th. Im going to try and wait as long as possible before testing, but who knows how succesfull i will be!

Cant believe its almost November already!!

Can I join ladies? AF got me this morning, ugh so frustrating. My husband and I are now starting are fouth cycle TTC.

I'll be testing on the 17th if AF doesn't show.

FX for July and August babies for everyone!

Hey ladies! I would love to join!
DH and I are trying for our very first one and this is our first cycle. We are hoping for some beginners luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->