November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Hey ladies! I would love to join!
DH and I are trying for our very first one and this is our first cycle. We are hoping for some beginners luck!

What date are you going to test hun so I can add your name to the front page?

:)

Welcome to all the new girls!!! It was a busy board on the weekend. Hubby and I have decided to relax this month, we booked a trip to Vegas for Nov 2-5 so we dont really want to be pregnant for that... What with drinking in the streets etc... lol

So I am putting away the pre seed, the OPK's and the Soft Cups.. I am going to continue to temp, to get a sense of my cycle.. and we are still gonna BD... just not SMEP style. :)

:dust: to all of you! And maybe we will get a Vegas baby!! lol

wow have fun hun sounds amazing i bet you get pregnant on vacation with all the fun haha have fun:)

wow have fun hun sounds amazing i bet you get pregnant on vacation with all the fun haha have fun:)

Chances are slim since I am due to O the week before at the latest. We get to Vegas on CD 24. :0)

you never no! lol

but have fun what a great place to visit have a safe n fun trip ;)

you never no! lol

but have fun what a great place to visit have a safe n fun trip ;)

Thanks :) Never been before, sure to be a blast. It's actually our Honeymoon. Been married just 3 months now! And for 2 of those months he was in Houston on work.

Hey ladies!!!

Can I join?? This will be TTC month 1 for #1!! So excited!! I'm currently on CD2 so we will start TTCing in the next week or so! If I ovulate when I should I will test the 16-17th!

Good luck ladies!!

I should be testing on nov 16th. I just got off of Implanon so I am trying to figure out my cycle. I think I have it though. I will be ordering some OPKs and HPTs today!

Hey ladies!!!

Can I join?? This will be TTC month 1 for #1!! So excited!! I'm currently on CD2 so we will start TTCing in the next week or so! If I ovulate when I should I will test the 16-17th!

Good luck ladies!!

we are try end of this week :)

yay I'm on the list now! :lol:. The 19th November feels like aaaaaages away! x

hi ladies after a 95 day cycle i think af has got me tonite!!

so im going to put my all into ttc this month, pregnicare at the ready and going to give agnus castus a try this month to try and regulate!And getting on a healthy eating plan hopefully if i lose some weight it might help (anything is worth a try haha)

really hoping to get a bfp at the end of november!!!!

good luck to you all for bfp's hopefully santa will send us all an early christmas present :):)

so im going to put my all into ttc this month, pregnicare at the ready and going to give agnus castus a try this month to try and regulate!And getting on a healthy eating plan hopefully if i lose some weight it might help (anything is worth a try haha)

good luck to you all for bfp's hopefully santa will send us all an early christmas present :):)

Rosie, I will put you down for the 30th, let me know if you want to change it. :)

Rosie, I will put you down for the 30th, let me know if you want to change it. :)

Thanks hun fx'd i ovulate this cycle i will b letting everyone know if i do haha xx

Welcome to all the new girls!!! It was a busy board on the weekend. Hubby and I have decided to relax this month, we booked a trip to Vegas for Nov 2-5 so we dont really want to be pregnant for that... What with drinking in the streets etc... lol

So I am putting away the pre seed, the OPK's and the Soft Cups.. I am going to continue to temp, to get a sense of my cycle.. and we are still gonna BD... just not SMEP style. :)

:dust: to all of you! And maybe we will get a Vegas baby!! lol

Tess, Vegas will be so much fun! If you guys want to go to a show, try O at the Bellagio, it is awesome.

Bring back a vegas baby :) !!!!

I'll be testing nov 14th . Fingers crossed i hope we all get our bfp this month <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->