November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Ooohhhh I'm so confused, I thought af had come this morning but nope nothing all day only this am and it was brown (tmi sorry). Iv spotted for 4 days now only when I wipe. Iv only got one test left so I'm trying to hold out for a few day to see if af does come...I'm 12 dpo today ovulated late so was thinking I'd have a short luteal phase, my cycles are normally 28/30 days...?

:dust:

Onto the December thread for me... Good luck to those still left to test xx

can anyone see my super faint line? dont worry if you cant but could someone invert it for me please x

Mendip-20121120-01135.jpg

Mendip-20121120-01134.jpg

here you go hun...

I think I can see something when it's inverted!

Screen Shot 2012-11-20 at 4.12.40 PM.png

thanks, it wasnt a lot better in real life but you could just see it, where as the last super faint line i had to hold it up to sun light to see it.

Do you have to be so many days late for af before a doctor will see you?

Dr confirmed chemical pregnancy, hcg was only 44 at 13dpo :( he said I've just got to wait to start bleeding now :(

Hi ladies. I'm new here. Can I join? I find the forums very helpful. Im due to test on the 30th. Hope will have BFP this time. GL to all! X

Dr confirmed chemical pregnancy, hcg was only 44 at 13dpo :( he said I've just got to wait to start bleeding now :(

So sorry to hear that hunny ... Best wishes for your next :bfp:

OMG I CANNOT BELIVE IT I AM IN SHOCK!! :happydance:

View attachment 518761 View attachment 518763

View attachment 518765

The clear blue one showed even before the control line and the other ones are still really faint but there!!! :cloud9:

Congrats honey! H&H 9 months to you!

Thanks hun!! I am sorry to hear about your chemical!!! :hugs: I really hope mine sticks!

I hope yours is a sticky bean too! I also hope that my next one is sticky. :hugs:

So some of you ladies might not know but I've taken 3 hpts (including 1 clearblue digi stating I was 1-2 wks) that were positive, and a negative urine at family dr and emerg (had a fever) ... Anyways, it's my first and also first cycle off BCP ... Since last evening I've had a sharp pain in what feels like my left ovary area ... On and off ... And very gloomy feeling today ... No spotting at all since last af October 18 ... Does this sound like it could be a chemical or something, or is this a normal thing that anyone has gone through? I'm freaking out ... I have a req for beta hcg that they told me to wait for a week to get ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 5

I'm sorry honey. I'm about the same DPO right now and was also hit with a chemical pregnancy (I started bleeding yesterday). I hope our next beans stick. :hugs:

I just want to start by saying how thankful I am to have such a great community of ladies to share with. I was feeling so down when AF came last night, I cried in the bathroom for a good while. I was even at the point where I didn't want to try this next cycle.. Then I came on here and saw all the new BFPs and the ladies who so bravely just move on to the next thread after AF comes and messes things up. Now I feel like I can put my big girl panties on and move on to try again. Thank you all and good luck!

Good morning ladies!

Can you see any progression?

Photo on 11-21-12 at 6.19 AM #2.jpg

green is from yesterday and blue from today

Mrs Micci I am so sorry you are feeling down!!! I really hope you get your BFP this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->