November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Yep it only takes 1 try... or in my case..16 tries lol
I'm ready for it to be Thursday to see what's going on in those ovaries of mine!!

Hi, ladies! Bing, thank you so much for taking over the November thread! I really appreciate it a lot! :)

Will you put me down for testing on the 3rd? I think I O'd yesterday so I could probably test in October still, but I'm going to try really hard to hold out until the 3rd. That would be 14dpo and usually AF would have arrived by then for me, so if I wait that long and she's coming then I won't really have to test at all and get my hopes up for nothing. I don't feel very confident this cycle at all...I didn't temp or use opk's as my heart just wasn't in it. We also didn't manage to dtd last night as neither of us were feeling up to it at all. I'm going to try for tonight for good measure but I'm sure it's too late. We did manage eod last Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday though, so I'm hoping at least Saturday will be close enough to have us covered. But I'm not holding my breath.

Welcome to the new ladies! We're always glad to have more joining us! Good luck to you all this month!!! I hope to see TONS of bfp's this month! :D

Hi ladies! Man, I love this thread! You ladies are all so great. I've been following this thread since June when I got my first PP AF and we started trying for #2. My hectic life kept me from posting a lot but now I've got DS into a comfortable routine and I'm no longer watching the other kiddos I was watching during the day so hopefully I can be a bigger contributor. I feel like I know you all so well, all of the fur baby stories, the shows you all like to watch, the recipes shared and not to forget the unit inspecting stories (my personal favorite). :haha: So I guess I'm saying that I'm going to come out of the shadows as a major stalker. lol. I'm on the October thread to test on the 31st, however, I O'ed way later than I normally do (just got my solid smiley today so will count tomorrow as O day) so I'm going to straddle the fence and ask to be put on this thread for November 2nd as well. I'm pretty bummed about O'ing late. We have BD for the last 7 days and I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up. Ideally I'd like to have a unit inspection tonight and tomorrow and maybe even Thursday for good measure but not sure how that's going to go.

Good luck to everyone in November, I'm hoping for a record number of BPF's ladies!!!!

Ok well I talked to dh today, and we think its best that we take a couple months off and resume in the new year. This year of trying has just not been good. Im saddened that things just havent worked out for us, but this is for the best at this point. For now we are going to focus on getting healthier (im overweight so im sure thats a factor) and eating more fertility rich foods. Every month that passes by becomes more depressing a frustrating. So we are basically NTNP until the new year. If it happens while on our break we will be happy. But for now I will just be popping in and out to see how everyone is doing etc. Good luck ladies and hope for lots of BFPs.

Turtle/Megan - welcome to November. I have you both added. :wave:

Turtle - your welcome! :) remember those :spermy: live for 5 days and it only takes one little guy! So at least your in with a chance. :thumbup:

Megan - I'm looking forward to hearing more from you! Hehe - I forgot about the pet and unit inspection stories :haha: :rofl: wow you have been a busy girl :sex: I hope you caught that eggy too!

Orion - it may do you good to have a break. A lot of people find they get preggers when they take the stress out of TTC. Good luck to you and don't forget to pop in to say hello!

Irish - we have got rid of most of them. I've ordered some pest traps to get rid of the rest! Fingers crossed they work.

Mama - I would say from your chart you possibly ovulated yesterday but it's not obvious yet. You'll have to wait and see what your other temps are over the next couple of days. How long are your cycles usually and when do you usually ovulute?

Xx

Can you put me down for the 30th please. I will only be 10dpo hopefully but it's hubby's bday so hoping for a great bday gift! :)

Orion- The last time I got pregnant is the month I decided to stop trying didn't temp or anything then noticed I was late so poas. Maybe a break will help relieve some stress and you will get you BFP!

Fx for everyone's BFP this month!

MnG - the puppy is so cute, but I'm totally not used to your new profile pic! I keep looking for the minions - it is like you're a stranger all over again! (don't change it back - love the doggie - just an observation)

MommasBoys - what a fun birthday gift for your DH! FX

Orion - here's to a relaxing NTNP month!

Megan - nice to see you out of the shadows. It is going to be a great month!

Turtle - sounds like you're all lined up for a girl according to the Shettle's method #teampink

Bing - I don't know which is worse; working late with a two hour commute, or coming home to an infestation. I guess whichever is the lesser of the two weevils ;)

AFM - I'm excited to get things moving this month and that O is happening. I'm curious if any of you can shed light on ways to create the best uterine environment for a bebeh? My periods have gone from being a lengthy five to seven days to a short two maybe three the past couple of cycles. I'm not sure if it is from stressing about TTC or hormonal or a thinner lining or or or.... I'm taking my folic acid, vitamin b, thyroid medication, and have added progesterone cream this time. I'm completely open to suggestions and/or criticisms. Thanks Uniteers!

Bing - I don't know which is worse; working late with a two hour commute, or coming home to an infestation. I guess whichever is the lesser of the two weevils ;)

Bwahahahahaha. That's hilarious.

Not sure about the uterine environment so no suggestions or criticisms.

I have you added mommasboys! :thumbup: FX'd you can give your hubby a great birthday gift!

Mama - :rofl: you crack me up!

In response to your lining question - my periods have always been 1.5 to 2 days in length (they were 3 days before I went on BC but 12 years of BC shortened them). Anyway I was worried my lining was too thin and I found a blog of someone who was diagnosed with a thin lining. She took some vitamins/herbal teas/juices to thicken it and went from a lining of 5-6mm to 9mm! So I followed the same regime last cycle and my period was 2.5 days in length last month so it definitely worked! :)

Here is the blog:

https://lifeabundant-blog.com/2013/...uterine-lining-it-really-works/#comment-28857

The regime is:
• 1 glass pomegranate juice a day from CD1 to ovulation (I drink in morning)
• 2-3 cups of red raspberry leaf tea a day from CD1 to ovulation (I have one in morning, midday and evening)
• Vitamin E supplement each day throughout the whole cycle (I take with my breakfast or lunch)
• B vitamin complex each day throughout whole cycle (I take with my breakfast or lunch)
• Pre-natal each day throughout the whole cycle! (I take before bed)

Have you had a pelvis scan done? They can tell you how thick your lining is? I had one last cycle on CD11 after starting this regime on CD2. I was told my lining was 7mm (normal for that time of your cycle is 6mm to 9mm). My thinking is that if mine was 7mm after starting this regime then what would it have been if I hadn't done it! My guess is not very thick!

Xx

Wow, I was coming on this morning to post about having a shorter AF and then first thing I see are your posts Mammabee & Bing!

I'm currently CD2 and this is my third AF since coming off BCP. My first AF was my usual 4-5 days long but my second was barely 3 days. When on BCP, the second day of AF would normally have been a 'heavier' day (sorry if this is TMI!) but already I feel like today is much lighter. I'm a little concerned about my lining being too thin so I'm definitely going to give that remedy a go Bing. Thanks for posting that - perfect timing :thumbup:

Hi Ladies!
Please put me down for Nov 4th. This is only our second month TTC after our first try resulted in a blighted ovum then a D&C. At least we know I can fall pregnant though.... right!?
Fingers crossed for everyone xx

I'll be joining this thread then. :)

I will be testing from the 10th November (AF Due 13th).
I say the 10th, what I mean to confess is that I am a POAS addict and I will probably will be testing from 8-9dpo (which should be 8th November-ish).

Hi ladies - I'm not out for Oct yet (but dont test until around the 29th) but wanted to come in and say hi, so I can follow this thread and see those bfp's! I'll update a testing date if needed for November...but still hoping it wont be needed!

Irish - happy I could help! GL with the remedy if you try it!

MrsMAsh - welcome! :wave: I hope this is the month you get a sticky bean!

Miss406 - I have put you down for the 10th, but let me know if you want me to change you to the 8th?!? :haha:

Kozmik - nice to see you over here, but fingers crossed you don't need a November testing date! :dust:

Irish - happy I could help! GL with the remedy if you try it!

MrsMAsh - welcome! :wave: I hope this is the month you get a sticky bean!

Miss406 - I have put you down for the 10th, but let me know if you want me to change you to the 8th?!? :haha:

Kozmik - nice to see you over here, but fingers crossed you don't need a November testing date! :dust:

If I do test on the 8th I will of course post pictures here lol :hugs:
Thanks for adding me :D

Bing - I can't let a good pun get away ;) Thanks for the advice on thickening the lining. I had an u/s last month to follow up with my cyst and should've inquired as to the thickness then. Perhaps I will call and see if it is in my chart. I think I just hit O day, so it is too late this month for the teas and juices, but if this month doesn't work I'm game for adding that in the future!

So, here is the part where I think too much about things......We were taking it 'easier' this month and not going to do OPKs and just BD occasionally. However, I gave in and picked up an OPK this morning since my calendars and temps and all seem to not line up well. It is definitely positive this morning. So...we BD'd for the past two nights. I would like to BD today in case of the impending O, and perhaps again in two days. However, I'm concerned now that I've set us up for failure from daily BD'ing. Any thoughts as to what our schedule should be from here on out? Should we skip tonight and do tomorrow or tonight and skip tomorrow? Ugh. I know I shouldn't think this much about it....sigh

Morning all! How is everyone??

If lining and AF are related then mine should be meters thick based on my forever long AF. :haha:
I've never heard if it before, definitely something to look into... Thanks for the tip Bing!

Welcome Miss406 and MrsMash! :wave: :friends:

Kozmik- good to see you here! Looking forward to seeing a Nov update from you!! FX'd!

Mamabee- thanks for the observation lol. I get bored easy and always need change.. That's why I'm driving hubby crazy redecorating our entryway... Anyways, That's my Dexter. He just turned 1 in August. I can't stand the faces he makes, he knows exactly when to turn on the cuteness :haha: Also, if you can DTD tonight then go for it! Nothing like a smattering of soldiers to come after that eggie :)

Morning all! How is everyone??

If lining and AF ate related then mine should be meters thick based on my forever long AF. :haha:
I've never heard if it before, definitely something to look into... Thanks for the tip Bing!

Welcome Miss406 and MrsMash! :wave: :friends:

Kozmik- good to see you here! Looking forward to seeing a Nov update from you!! FX'd!

Mamabee- thanks for the observation lol. I get bored easy and always need change.. That's why I'm driving hubby crazy redecorating our entryway... Anyways, That's my Dexter. He just turned 1 in August. I can't stand the faces he makes, he knows exactly when to turn on the cuteness :haha: Also, if you can DTD tonight then go for it! Nothing like a smattering of soldiers to come after that eggie :)

Ha ha - that's my approach also! :) :hugs:

I've never heard of the lining of the uterus' thickness related to length of period. It makes sense. My periods are always 5-7 days. Hopefully that means my lining is nice and thick for a lo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->