November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Congrats mum!

Sorry to those who met the witch again.

AFM trying not to get excited about my last two temps, esp since today's was an adjustment after not enough sleep and an earlier than normal temp reading that I had to adjust. Will see what tomorrow brings. I really don't want to get my hopes up.

Congrats to those who got BFPs !

Bing, Can you update mine with a BFP, I've gotten several BFPs now :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting to tryt next month or to test

gsm and mum, congrats to you both!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Querida, I'm so very sorry to hear about your dog. :( My dogs are my babies and I completely understand how devastated you must be feeling. When I had to put my dog to sleep a few years ago, it was the hardest thing I've ever done. But at least I knew it was coming. Anyways, sorry to get you all sad again, just wanted to tell you how very sorry I am and send big :hugs: your way!!!

Thanks for your support everyone! My bf brought me a pit mix puppy, a 6wk baby, as a surprise Sat evening. Now I'm re-learning the joys of house-training, but glad to have someone to baby and cuddle. Planning on testing on Wed if my temps stay up, and kinda hoping to see ch's soon. If my temp dips tomorrow, I can only pray that I get AF tomorrow too, so I can start over all ready

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been on congratulations to all who got BFP. I had my first appointment with the midwife on Tuesday. Went very well. She said that my PDD is 15th June. Think that is wrong though because I am only 12 weeks now.
Anyway, just to let you all know not to give up. My BFP did not show until I was two weeks late for AF. So don't consider yourself out until she comes.
This will most likely be the last time you hear from me now. So I want to wish you all good luck for the baby making and the future. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year :) x

Pinkee & Rocking, Miss you too! Do you have a pregnancy journal I can follow?

After AL started I was so devastated I decided to take a break and focus on some other things for a bit..now I'm 11 dpo and saw a possible line on a dollar store test this morning...can't see it in a pic..but I can definitely see that there is a SUPER faint line..hoping for the best. Any one have any luck yet?

After AL started I was so devastated I decided to take a break and focus on some other things for a bit..now I'm 11 dpo and saw a possible line on a dollar store test this morning...can't see it in a pic..but I can definitely see that there is a SUPER faint line..hoping for the best. Any one have any luck yet?
Jordy come over to the December thread!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...se-hoping-bfp-christmas-125.html#post34504089

I know I said it would be the last time but I have bad news. On Tuesday i found out i was having an anembryonic pregnancy. Looking at that screen and just seeing a sac was heartbreaking. I'm going through the miscarriage now. I don't want to scare anyone, but consider only telling a couple of people until that 12w scan.
Having to tell my mum was devastating. She cried when she got of the phone. At the moment i have had terrible pains, and my body is removing the sac and everything else. I have been in such a depressive state but I want to start making people aware of anembryonic pregnancy. My mum and sisters dad never heard it until it happened to me.

Ah rockinghorse I'm so sorry your going through this! Huge :hugs: hope you ok as can be!

I've never heard of this either so thank you xxx

Thank you.
Good luck to everyone who is trying to conceive in the new year

Rocking~I am really sorry to hear this. :O((( Sending you a big hug. :hugs: Turtle started a January thread if you want to come over. We would love to have you.

Sorry for the late reply. I got taken to hospital in Sunday because I started gushing (sorry if tmi). Whilst there I started passing clots and I kept passing out. My doctor thought I was actively bleeding so had to stay in until my blood work came back. I ended up having the operation to remove the sac and I am starting to feel better. Still get cramps and bleeding.
Also, we won't be trying again for a little while. We got to move again and a wedding to plan. I will come along though

I'm so sorry Rockinghorse! Sending you a big :hug: xx

Oh Rocking, I'm so sorry!!! I eventually unsubscribed to this thread since it was from awhile ago and I just saw this. Sending huge :hug: your way! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"