November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Ive never been more impatient to O in my entire life lol...reason: I literally cant stand drinking the red raspberry leaf iced tea and the berry pomegranite juice. Only have to drink both until I O. Im hoping to either get a bfp for xmas or a longer AF so I know that I didnt drink the both of them for nothing. My regimine: prenatal in the morning, short glass of raspberry leaf iced tea and short glass of berry pomegranite juice in the evening. Trying to make sure my uterine lining is thick enough. Even though we are still NTNP, i want to still make sure we are at least trying to make sure we take whatever we can to assist our bodies.

Good luck Bing.

Sorry you are out Cryst. x

FX for you Yoga.

Good luck Bec, I hope AF stays away.

Orion - hope you O soon.

AFM - I'm either 9 or 11 dpo today, not entirely sure due to being ill around O and not trusting my temps. I haven't tested yet, had planned to wait til af is due but have the urge so I might buy a couple of tests tomorrow and maybe test over the weekend. No real symptoms which is unusual, so I'm hoping the fact that not much is going on is a good sign, they say when it's different for you it can mean something. I have slightly sore boobs, but only noticeable if I touch them to check if they are sore or not. Usually they are sore within a day or 2 of ovulation and get extremely painful by this point, but they didn't get sore til 7 dpo and really not particularly sore. Maybe as its unusual for me it means something. Got to have hope!! This is my 18th month of trying so really hope it does finally happen...if I get my bfp this weekend/next week then my hubby won't need to have his SA done, that would make him happy!! He's willing to do it but he's not overly keen. If by Feb we still haven't conceive then we have our first fertility appointment at the hospital.

Just feel frustrated, I didnt even have to try to conceive my son, and before him I had a mc and again wasn't trying, but here I am on my 18th month and not even a glimmer of a bfp. Don't get me wrong, I'm so very lucky to have my son, he's my world, but he wants a brother or sister and I never wanted him to be an only child. I'm 36 in May time is not on my side.

xx

HELP!!!

ladies I ovulated 13 days ago!! So 13 dpo. I had the darkest lines on the ovulation test and my fertility monitor picked it up too!

So today I had the urge to poas! But didn't want to waste the pregnancy tests I had. So to ease the urge I used an ovulation test and it has come back super positive...... I'm so confused!!!

Attachments

• 20141127_153734.jpg
    20141127_153734.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 9
A positive opk can mean pregnancy, not always as lh levels fluctuate and they can spike before af, so I would suggest you take a hpt so you know for sure. Good luck x

Thanks hun. I took one and it was bfn :( x

You need to test with fmu to get the most accurate results. Your urine may have been too diluted if its not first or second morning urine.

Going to try one in the morning if AF hasn't shown her ugly face. I never usually have problems with getting early results but oh well xx

Got my positive OPK today ladies so it's time to make a baby! We BD on the 19th,22,23,25, and then today. So I'm feeling pretty good about this month. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
Hi guys - for those of you playing at home, still no AF but I am still having creamy very light brown discharge. Temp took a nose dive this morning and is only .1 (Celsius) above my coverline. Also got a BFN. My cycles are very regular and range between 27 & 28 days. I O'd on CD14 so one would assume AF would be here tomorrow in full force. I get so nervous around this time of my cycle because I had an ectopic pregnancy this time last year after NTNP for 3 months. This resulted in the removal of my right tube :( Not to worry - onwards and upwards as they say......

Orionfox - fx you O soon!!! Good on you for doing everything in your power to try and have your body as perfect as possible for conception :)

Cookie1979 - thanks :)

mumanddad - Good luck for tomorrow hun. Fingers crossed for a BFP!!

JandJPlus1 - top effort! Do you temp at all to confirm ovulation?

Bec, no I do not temp because I tried with my son and my temps literally never changed, even on the month that I did get pregnant so all my charts just kept coming out as a straight line. It was strange, I told DH that if we aren't pregnant by February I want to try temping again. I do however watch my cervical position and my mucus and I have been having EWCM for about two days now. Plus my cervix is in the right position. We have been very good about the whole BD thing this month so even if I ovulated earlier we should have caught the egg. I normally have 32-35 day cycles so ovulation on cycle day 20 makes sense. :)

Bec, no I do not temp because I tried with my son and my temps literally never changed, even on the month that I did get pregnant so all my charts just kept coming out as a straight line. It was strange, I told DH that if we aren't pregnant by February I want to try temping again. I do however watch my cervical position and my mucus and I have been having EWCM for about two days now. Plus my cervix is in the right position. We have been very good about the whole BD thing this month so even if I ovulated earlier we should have caught the egg. I normally have 32-35 day cycles so ovulation on cycle day 20 makes sense. :)

How strange about your temps! Fingers crossed you will not have to temp in Feb if all goes to plan this month as you guys seem to have everything well and truly covered :thumbup:

GL everyone! I didn't think I'd be back online today, but here I am. Hoping you all had a good thanksgiving. :hugs: for everyone (I'm feeling very emotional and touchy today, lol)

Thanks Bec...I should be ovulating between Friday and Sunday as long as I don't O late. I'm not using opks so I'm just going by cm. I know my health is a factor so I want to do what I can. It's been a week and a half since I last drank coke lol.

Well, AF showed yesterday at 14dpo, CD61. Starting 100 mg Clomid tomorrow. At least I can ride everything at Disney world next week without worrying!

I'm excited about the whole ovulation thing but waiting 10-14 days to test is going to be brutal! Somebody give me pointers to pass the time! Lol.

Well tested again and it was bfn. But I realised these tests are 10miu so maybe I should try an early response. Although I'm now 14 dpo and on cycle day 39 x

Good luck mumanddad! Hope your BFP shows soon.

Sorry about AF, drjo, but I love how you're looking on the bright side! Now you can have worry free fun on vacation!

Over here, 9 dpo now. No real symptoms other than abdomen twinges last night which I think was actually probably gas, due to all the yummy thanksgiving food! If my temp is highish, I'll test tomorrow. Honestly, I'll probably even do it if my temp drops too.. Hehe.

I am thinking my temps are slowly dropping despite the occasional one day spikes. I'm hoping this means AF comes soon.. Never thought I'd EVER want to see the :witch: lol

I am suppose to have started either yesterday or today at the latest but still nothing, took a test 2 days ago and it was negative. I have really sensitive breasts and that never happens even before my period, so I am just so confused, I dont have any symptoms of starting either, like usually will have mild cramps discharge right before and nothing! Maybe I should retest in a couple days, what do ya'll think? Has this happend to anyone where they tested 2 days before period was to start and got a negative then later got a positive?? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->