November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

One more baby when I got pregnant with my son I tested on the day my period was supposed to have come and it was negative, like stark white. I convinced myself that I wasn't pregnant so I didn't test again until a week later and it was blazingly positive, so there is still hope. :)

My healthy one year old Chihuahua just had a stroke. She didn't make it.

Awww so sorry to hear that...hmm wonder if there was something going on that couldn't be seen that would have caused the stroke. Prayers for your family.

Today was a little hard on me as I know most can sympathize on this, my Co worker who is previews just left on her mat leave and it's hard knowing she is having a baby real soon while I'm still waiting. The life of ttc you become more annoyed by others having babies around you and you are left waiting.

Querida I am so sorry for the loss of your doggy. It's heartbreaking. We lost our Rosie this year and it was such a difficult time. My thoughts are with you. Xx

Querida I am so sorry about your puppy :hug:

Today was a little hard on me as I know most can sympathize on this, my Co worker who is previews just left on her mat leave and it's hard knowing she is having a baby real soon while I'm still waiting. The life of ttc you become more annoyed by others having babies around you and you are left waiting.

orionfox, I know the feeling it seems as if everyone around me is pregnant, my BF just had her 4th baby and my SIL who is 39 just got pregnant with her 4th and she wasnt even trying :dohh: grrr not to mention every other person I know right now is seriously pregnant......our day will come, hopefully sooner rather than later though ;)

As for now I am 11 DPO took a test yesterday and it was :bfn:, today I am officially one day late so if I dont start I will retest tomorrow morning with FMU

Good Luck to everyone!!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Eveytime my temp rises I get all escited and have to force myself not to test, because it always seems to drop again the next day. I had started thinking that AF would be here soon, but now I'm not so sure..

Orion - she came to us extremely skinny and covered in fleas and afraid of everything. Her breeding and past were completely unknown, but she was doing so well, had filled out and become happy and playful.. I miss how she sneezed uncontrollably whenever she got excited, and her wide Chihuahua grin, and how she loved to be in her carry bag whenever I took her somewhere.

Eveytime my temp rises I get all escited and have to force myself not to test, because it always seems to drop again the next day. I had started thinking that AF would be here soon, but now I'm not so sure..

Orion - she came to us extremely skinny and covered in fleas and afraid of everything. Her breeding and past were completely unknown, but she was doing so well, had filled out and become happy and playful.. I miss how she sneezed uncontrollably whenever she got excited, and her wide Chihuahua grin, and how she loved to be in her carry bag whenever I took her somewhere.

Aww...think of it this way, you gave her the best rest of her life ever. She passed away as a very happy dog. I always say to people who took in dogs who suffered, that even though they didnt live that long that they gave them the home they desperately needed. She died very happy rather than from hunger, fleas, and being scared. She died the way ALL dogs should. You saved her :)

Ladies I was clearing away all my tests and I thought I might actually see something on the blue tests!?!

Do I have line eye? These are like a day old now, I hadn't bothered re looking at them!

I'm on day 40 now, others are telling me I obviously didn't ovulate when I thought (but I had so much ewcm, which I never do usually and the usual spots ext that was 14/15 days ago now.

I have creaming cm and have done the last 4 days, so I definitely shouldn't of been ovulating!

These blue tests are 10 miu, a first response is 20 miu right?

I suppose I should really by some more tests x

Attachments

• 20141129_190535.jpg
    20141129_190535.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2014-11-29 19.08.00.jpg
    2014-11-29 19.08.00.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20141129_191130.jpg
    20141129_191130.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
So sorry to hear about your beautiful four legged friend Querida.
Orion - I know the feeling as well. I was at a christening yesterday and it took everything I had not to burst into tears as there were so many young children there and they kept telling me to enjoy my time being kidless (like getting to go to the toilet alone, shower alone etc). What I would not do to be in that situation :( the majority don't know my past of ectopic pregnancy resulting in the loss of a tube so I can't be too upset at them.

AFM: I am now CD30 and 16dpo with no more spotting. My longest cycle has only ever been 29 with a lp of 14. Temp has now slightly gone back up. This has now left me wondering if the spotting from 12dpo to 14dpo was actually in fact AF. I will have to go out and get a test just to put my mind at ease and to know that this was in fact a weird period. Maybe, just maybe I might get a BFP....

Querida - awww so sorry, really hurts to lose a pet. And so young too. :(

Mumanddad - sorry I can't see anything. X

Onemorebaby - good luck.

Bec - good luck with testing

Afm - I'm either 12 or 14 dpo (was a bit poorly round O so I don't trust my temps. Not a lot going on, I have sore blobs but they didn't start as early as usual and aren't very sore at all, whereas usually they get really bad. I tested yesterday morning and it was a bfn, I'll buy some tests Tuesday if af hasn't arrived so I can test Wed/Thursday. Temp went up a bit today but I've had that happen before right before af so I won't think it means anything.

Yesterday I gave away my nursing chair, maybe I'm really starting to think it won't happen. Although saying that keeping hold of my quinny Buzz pushchair, and my son hasn't used it in years.

X

Ok tested twice today one was a dud test and it took 5 hours to show a line in the control and a line in the test box.

But here is a boots test

Attachments

• 20141130_153434.jpg
    20141130_153434.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 20
Congrats mumanddad!! How exciting for you. Wishing you a H$
&H 9 months!! :)

Unfortunately AF got me late yesterday so onto the next cycle I go!!!

Hello Ladies!

Congrats to Mumanddad!

Querida~So sorry about your dog. Sending you a big hug.

AFM, AF started and I am officially out. I started the meds tonight. Crossing my fingers that cycle 23 will bring brighter results.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Baby dust to all. OXOX

Congrats mum!

Sorry Yoga, fx for you this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back