Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

mme

Reaction score
Well a few of us are now into our 2nd / 3rd month off this pill and are now officially ttc :happydance:

14 days till AF due.....its gonna be a long 2 weeks!!

Lux please remind me when your AF is due?
Bumble - any day now for you.....when do you plan testing if no AF?
Tinks - how are you?

MME - well done for opening new thread
Mr AF is due about the 1/9/12

so will be crossing fingers ....well i am keeping my fingers crossed for you.. just think i have not Ovulated this month.. justa tad frustrated

I came off cerazette this month hoping TTC :) Ive not had any bleeding what so every yet though. Gar, hate waiti! Good luck :D x

Hi Ladies:
well ill prob test between 29th Aug to 1st Sep if no AF very much dout ill get to this date without AF showing up. :shrug:

MME sounds as if u have had a good week leading up to the big O, fingers crossed :spermy: made it.

Lux keep ur chin up, like u said sum ladies dont even notice O so you might of just missed it.:flower:

Sazzle wen was ur last pill both myself & MME didnt have an AF until 33-35 days after not even a withdrawel bleed. Stick with it early days yet :thumbup:

BB , my last pill was on the 3rd August. Going to test on the 31st if af doesn't show up :)

BUMBLEBEE - yeah i guess you are right...its just the two week wait now to test...i guess if AF does not show up by the weekend of the 8th and 9th, then i will test, although i think it will show up before then...hopefully next cycle will be clearer?!..unless of course this is an even longer cycle (than the already long 34days i have) in which case O is yet to come....ohh well...

Sazzle - Bumblebee is right, just try to be patient, i know its hard, but especially with cerazette there is no telling when AF will come or if she comes on time....mine came after 25days but i had the most diffult symptoms and signs and even thought i was pregnant at one point, had all the symptoms from nausea to dizziness to seriously painful i dont wanna wear bras boobs...lol, gues sit was the surge in hormones
But i guess each person is diffferent - but what i am saying is try to be patient and give your body time to adjust - we are here if u have any questions or wanna check if everything is 'normal' we have been there

HEY LADIES ANY OF YOU HEARD OF SOY ISOFLAVONES?

BUMBLEBEE - i was looking into it and thinking of taking it but not sure - apparently it is a derivative of Soya that if taken for about 4days at the start of the cycle will enhance ovulation / egg production from one or both ovaries by bootising the amount of estrogen in the body...it is plant based so no chemicals

This is our first cycle of trying so maybe supplements right now is overreacting a bit?!

another day - had a high temperature last night and still dont feel great...hope today goes quick at work, i just need to be in bed
I wish it was 2weeks already and i needed to test or start another cycle...talked to OH about getting like a digital fertility monitor and he said it was too mucha nd will take the fund out of trying...i see his point, but i also think we shouldnt just miss the fertile days because we dont know it - will just have to rely on the ov sticks which i am either doing wrong or not ovulating

arrrggghhhhhh

How are u ladies?

anyone heard from TINKS? i hope she is ok

Hi

Hope you don't mind me joining. I stopped taking cerazette on 8th August. Still no bleed at present no sign of it. We are TTC# 2. My ds is 10 so a large gap but had him young and have been to uni and established a career so we both thought it was not practical to have another baby til now. I have only been on cerazette for 13 months so hoping my body will go back to it's normal 30 day cycle. My dh is excited and even picking names :happydance:

Gem - we dont mind at all, welcome to the gang!

Congrats on TTC - well you were not on Cerazette too long so hopefully your AF will come back soon and you will get back to normal - we all had our AF around 25-35 days after stopping cerazette and persnoally i was on it since 2005 pretty much non stop.

Good luck TTC..keep us posted

BB , my last pill was on the 3rd August. Going to test on the 31st if af doesn't show up :)

ill be testing on the 31st to if af doest show :) the wait is horrible. this is my first 2ww, i never new 2 weeks could last so long :( good luck to you

ill be testing on the 31st to if af doest show :) the wait is horrible. this is my first 2ww, i never new 2 weeks could last so long :( good luck to you

i know - 34days for me will be the 31st so i should really test then if AF does not sure - but i reckin i will give her another 7day wait to make her grande entree - if i can wait that long..i reckon her being late would be ewasier to handle than a second BFN...although the wait may be harder

Lux - another 7 days wait will drive you crazy!!
I am tempted to text early-mid next week....that will be 10-12dpo.
Will just have to wait and see how long I hold out for.
I wont be upset if I am not as its only 2nd month. I would count myself as very lucky if it happened within first 3 months of ttc.
I just want to know either way though. The wait is horrible!!

Gosh still no AF for me. Early days supos, on Saturday it will b a 34 day cycle. Wen did u ladies have ur 2nd AF. I very much doubt ill be pregnant now.. but again thus wait it driving me insane. Wen shud I test ladies x

Im still waiting for my first AF. Maybe give it another couple of days and test again on Saturday or Sunday? x

BUMBLEE - my second cycle was 34days long...the wait plus all those symptoms i was having was driving me crazy - plus whgen i did the test and got BFN - it was like really!!...hang in there hun and test if it is not there on 34day - i know it'll be here soon, or you get BFP

MME - wow - gosh i wish i had ur calm - i am like totally driving myself crazy wishing i get BFP like yesterday..the rational side of my brain is like - its not time to worry yet you have not been trying thayt long - my impatient side is like i want it already and what can i do to speed it up!!
ur right, i may not be able to wait that long after all...

Im still waiting for my first AF. Maybe give it another couple of days and test again on Saturday or Sunday? x

can you remember how long your cycles were before BC? it maygive you some indication of how this is likely to be - although with BC you never can tell

Well I am on day 15 after stopping cerazette. The dr told me that your body goes back to normal within 24 hrs of stopping. Well don't believe this at all. I have had lots of cm but nothing else. Just sit and wait I guess. I do hate this waiting game waiting for af to show up :wacko: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->