Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Lux - I havnt had af for about 14 months so cant remember overly clearly but I know they used to last for about 7 days and they were normally towards the end of the month.

Gem - Im on day 18 of stopping Cerazette and I had EWCM between the 13th and 15th so I guess thats when I ovulated. The waiting game sucks doesnt it? When are you testing? Wouldnt that be awesome if your doctor was right!?

Gem - i dont think they tell you the truth when they put you on Cerazette and when you come off - i guess for someone it is pretty quick adjustment but for MOST women it is a long wait and if you have been pumping progesterone into your system for years, it stands to reason the body might take some time to adjust to the sudden lack of it or indeed for the estrogen to balance up the progesterone

Lux - I havnt had af for about 14 months so cant remember overly clearly but I know they used to last for about 7 days and they were normally towards the end of the month.

Gem - Im on day 18 of stopping Cerazette and I had EWCM between the 13th and 15th so I guess thats when I ovulated. The waiting game sucks doesnt it? When are you testing? Wouldnt that be awesome if your doctor was right!?

Hi I will not test until end of September need to give body a chance. I have only been on cerazette for 13 months so not long compared to some people. I had a regular 31 day cycle before starting cerazette with a luteal phase of 15 days. I temped before and used fertility friend online and app to track. I also have a clear blue monitor but not using anything this time. I worked shifts which made it hard to temp work days and nights in the same week so not always accurate.

The waiting game so suck. I guess I just want it now but I don't think it will happen like that. My dh is up for this conceiving stuff even picking names and pushchairs told him best wait. :coffee:

It would be good if the doctors were correct but will wait and see how the next month goes. I am going back to work tomorrow after 3 weeks in Orlando. But I love my job.

is anyone else sick of 2 week wait and u just want this cycle to be over with ao u can twst or start next cycle?! i dont feel like its goin to be a positive this month so im already lookib forward to next cycle cd1 a fresh chance...im soooo wishin i get bfp soon. probably drivin myself mad waiting.

how r u ladies?xoxo

MME wen do u test hun?

BFN this morning :( 9dpo and 5 days before AF is due. Pms overload today.

ohh hun stay strong..:hugs: don't worry either will be here soon - hopefully BFP

i know what you mean, i was soo miserable yesterday, and this morning i burst out crying...not sure why!!

I was spotting slightly yesterday but not due AF for another 3days - but then my lower belly feels quite 'full' and 'heavy' dont really know how else to explain it...had odd twists and cramps over the weekend too...

i will be testing this wkend if AF doesn't show..although it seems like she is on her way

ohh hun stay strong..:hugs: don't worry either will be here soon - hopefully BFP

i know what you mean, i was soo miserable yesterday, and this morning i burst out crying...not sure why!!

I was spotting slightly yesterday but not due AF for another 3days - but then my lower belly feels quite 'full' and 'heavy' dont really know how else to explain it...had odd twists and cramps over the weekend too...

i will be testing this wkend if AF doesn't show..although it seems like she is on her way

Good luck!!! Realyl hope you get a BFP! I will be testing again Saturday morning if AF doesnt arive as it would have officially been 28 days since stopping Cerazette. I was in such a bad mood yesterday though and came out in mega spots, I forgot how bad PMS's are!!! Its been just over a year since I last had any lol

Well I am on day 20 after stopping cerazette not waited for first af just got on with BDing. Over the last couple of days had a really tight feeling in abdomen like I have done sit ups. Also a lot of pain on left side I had a positive opk a few days ago. So just a waiting game.

How is everyone ?

hey ladies AF turned up today 4days early...not sure wats up with that! shes not heavy yet just light bleed but an intense heavy lower abdo feelin..feels like im carrying 10kilos on my lower abdomen. no cramps just this feelin.

shes usually quite heavy from day 1-5 so not sure what to nake of it...3months after stoppin cerazette and thungs still seem erratic...

Gem hope u feel better and crampin stops hun.u never know u might get preggers soon.xoxo

MME..how r u? Bumblebee and Tinks wats the latest ?xxx

Hey lux, well AF showed up on Saturday. Quite happy to be honest, sign things r getting bk to norm 33 day cycle. Really looking forward to giving it a good go this month OH also changed his tune. As we have the wedding booked he really want little 1 to be a part of the day too. Which I thought was pretty cute.

Bum, sorry AF has showed up this month ladies, im sure she wont be far away for me either. Roll on next ovulation right!! xx

BUMBLEBEE - awww that is soo cute!! yeah i guess no matter how disheartening AF showing up is - we have to remember it means things are going right or at least back to normal...so yes its a good sign - and i am soo chuffed ur OH has changed his tune and seems to be 100% on board - maybe this is your month...Fx for you hunxoxoxox

- i have been thinking about taking soy iso this cycle to see if it helps - i think i will go tot he local pharmacy - i f they have it fine i will take it if they dont - then we will try to go natural - i might just buy a thermometer and start charting?!!!!...i sooo dont want to make it a big deal as its only cycle 2 of trying but at the same time, i want to cover all bases!!...lol

Suffolk sazzle....yep roll on new cycle..lol!! hahahaha - the 2 week wait is probably the hardest but then waiting to ovulate is too - i guess the fact you can chart and temp and all those things before ovulating makes it not that bad a wait...but after that you just have to wait it out!!

Ive never really looked into charting and temping, its all so serious! I dont want to make this 'clinical' if you get me but at the same time i want the best chance we can get of concieving! AF still hasnt showed up today and my PMS has gone. What does this mean!? Gar!

Suffolksazzle - thats same thing my OH says - we should just enjoy it - but its kind of hard to enjoy it when you are planning and out come but dont know when the best time to do it is..lol - arrrggghhhhh

dont worry your AF is on her way i'm sure or just test at the end of what would have been your cycle

I think im going to wait until AF gets here and then maybe start charting/temping/what ever! Just to see whats going on of course!

Hello Ladies
Been a while since I have been on here. Been really busy lately.
Lux - AF due Monday so may do a test this weekend but want to try and hold out till Monday if I can. Shame on your AF showing but good that all is working as it should.....get at it more this coming month :)
Bumble - Great news what you partner has said. That sounds really positive. You must be over the moon with this news :)
Gem - I basically did the same as you. Did not know when ov would be so just carried on as normal really. The pain you experienced could have been ov pains?? I had a sharp pain that lasted a while what put down to ov. Then 2nd month same pain so took ov test and a bfp!!
Suffolk - You are around the average time for 1st AF between now and end of next week. I know how fustrating it is waiting for first AF. I hope its here soon (or a bfp that is) :)))

Welcome back :) glad your ok! Yeah I reckon I'm due af this Friday, joy!

MME - greta to read from you sweetheart - hope you are well. Good you are keeping yourself busy wiht other things - wish i could! no matter how hard i try i keep wishing the days away to BFP... - i dont think we could do any moe bd'd than we did last month - but will try - lol

keep us posted on your test pls or if AF shows - i'm praying she doesnt and it is a BFP for you

how are you all today ladies?

I bought soy iso last night - but think i will return it to the pharmacy today and try one more cycle naturally - i might buy a thermometer instead and start charting my temp to see if/when i ovulate

Can someone please tell me how i would know when oculation is? does Temp rise or fall just before ov? obviously i want to know in advance when i would O..

Cant help you Lux sorry. I just know from the pain when I ov. I have never tempd.

Well guess what showed up this morning?? Thats right AF is here. 3 days early too. Oh well better luck next month ladies.
Now Im out for this month I think I will celebrate my birthday this weekend by having a few beers!!

I am hoping that next month is the month. 3rd month trying, 3rd time lucky and all that :)

Have a good weekend ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->