Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Well still waiting for af to arrive. I don't know when to test if I was going too I have had sore bbs and I am sure I has a pos opk on Monday all days covered if you know what mean. Just don't really know when to test. Any ideas

I would test 10 days after you last BD'd or on the day of your missed AF sweetie. Hope it's a BFP for you!

I got some OPK's today, pretty excited!!!!! Still no sign of AF yet. My PMS symptoms have subsided once again but I've got lots of white CM (sorry if tmi) so I guess she can't be far away. No pregnancy symptoms what so ever unfortunately.

Happy Friday all xx

Hi Ladies

Well still no :witch: for me :cry:

I have had some pains and sore :holly:but nothing else really. It's been 42 days now :shrug:

Oh well - me and hubby have been having fun :sex: have done a test and :bfn:

Im sure it will happen when it happens

How are you all?
:flower:

Hey Tinks :) sorry to hear about you bfn, hope your BFP isn't far away. AF came for me yesterday so I'm chuffed that I'm back to normal and looking forward to ovulation day! x

Hi

Well I stopped cerazette nearly 4 weeks ago now. I have had stinging sensation in my nipples I have never had that before. Today my boobs became sore I still feel weird in my abdo. But holding off testing. I read on the cerazette manufacturer website that you should ovulate within 7 days of stopping the pill. So that would mean I would have ovulated over 2 weeks ago. I will give my body some more time and test I think. I can't believe I can get my :bfp: with first 4 weeks. But we have covered pretty much everyday :sex:

Hope everyone is ok today

Hey Gem, I has the boob sensation too, still have in fact. It's obviously the hormones going mad now I'm off the cerazette. Good luck for when you test! :dust:

HI ladies

Tinks - great to read from you...you AF is sure as heck taking her sweet time aint she...! i am soo happy and proud of you for keeping so positive - thats a great example and an inspiration to me - i know how impatient i can be and would have driven myself nuts - well done hun, i am sure BFP is not far away for you...xoxoxoxox :hugs:

Suffolk - thats good news about your AF - yup you cna get on with charting, monitoring and doing lots of planning now...that is good news.x

Gem - oh wow, wiht all those signs i am sure your AF is not far away - my second cycle after cerazette was mad - i had all the pregnancy symptoms so bad it was unbelievable....again you sound like you have the right attitude to it, just having fund and seeing how it happens...

Tinks - really good to hear from you. I went to see my GP and he said give it 3 months of being off cerazette. What did you gp tell you?? Did they give you a date to go back if still no AF??
I am on my 3rd AF now and hoping this is the last......its just too heavy and painful (reason I stayed on cerazette for so long)
Lux & Bumble- how are things with you?
Gem -lots of luck. How many days is it?? I would test this weekend if no AF.
Suffolk - how many days since you came off cerazette??

Roll on next weekend for me, my fertile period.....said to hubby over the weekend we are really going to go for it this month. As its over the weekend we can go as many times as he can manage with no work interruptions. Cosy weekend in I think ;)

hey Mme - how glad to hear from you...i pissed OH off so he is not talking to me..needless to say there is tension at home. apart form that i'm ok.
Third AF was a bit early for me, so i was a little worries at first, but now i am just like - oh well- my fertile period is not this weekend - more like weekend of the 15th for me - have started charting so even if i dont get EWCM this month, hopefully btween OPKs and chart i should be able to tell if/when i ovulate?!

thinking i might try soy next cycle - depending on how this one goes - hopefully - it will be BFPs all round and i wont even need to buy them

Bumble how r u?

Tinks - really good to hear from you. I went to see my GP and he said give it 3 months of being off cerazette. What did you gp tell you?? Did they give you a date to go back if still no AF??
I am on my 3rd AF now and hoping this is the last......its just too heavy and painful (reason I stayed on cerazette for so long)
Lux & Bumble- how are things with you?
Gem -lots of luck. How many days is it?? I would test this weekend if no AF.
Suffolk - how many days since you came off cerazette??

Roll on next weekend for me, my fertile period.....said to hubby over the weekend we are really going to go for it this month. As its over the weekend we can go as many times as he can manage with no work interruptions. Cosy weekend in I think ;)

It's been nearly 4 weeks should be by the weekend. I had positive opk last Monday. So will wait and see my cycles were always 32 days when I was not taking the pill last year

Gem - oh wow thats good atleast you have some indication of what your cycles should be - for a lot of us we could not remember so just kind of went witht he flow - yeah if no AF try testing about 2weeks after approx time of ovulation...who know?!! you may get a BFP ...fx for you

Gem - oh wow thats good atleast you have some indication of what your cycles should be - for a lot of us we could not remember so just kind of went witht he flow - yeah if no AF try testing about 2weeks after approx time of ovulation...who know?!! you may get a BFP ...fx for you

Thanks I will wait and see what happens just going with it at the moment. I have work to keep me busy.

Lux - Sorry to hear about you and OH. Lets hope it gets sorted before next weekend. Is the tension to do with ttc?? You dont have to answer that btw if you dont want to talk about it....Hope things get sorted soon.
This AF came 3 days earlier than I thought. 15th-17th I am expected to ov so same time as you. We will be testing/waiting for AF round the same time :)

MME - nope othing to do with TTC - ohh wow!! that's be good hoppefully we can get BFP together this month hun - i am keeping evcerything crossed for us...

MME, 3rd time lucky for u hun, here's hoping.
Things good here, well as good as can b soon be the big O just doing the deed as &wen we feel. A relaxed approach is normally more productive. Like a lot of the other ladies say if u make it to clinical ur sex life never really recovers &by god I don't want a poor sex life.
Tinks like Lux said u really r doin wel keep up with the positive thoughts.
Suf, this wil b ur 1st real month at trying good luck.
Gem, tingly nipples a week later my 1st AF after stopping pill turned up so don't think it wil b to long til she shows

BUMBLEBEE - great to read form you...glad ur ok and yeah ur right making things too clinical is not healthy int he long run...hopefully we'll avoid that pit hole. it must be hard for the man too when he is made to think only reason he is getting some is cos you might be O'ing...hmmm

Ha ha Yeh totally agree with that, not goin into detail but cud tel OH didn't want to pull out last nite until the deed was done. Think its alittle early yet but still I cud tel her felt obliged to do so. It's finding that fine line I suppose x
Hope u and OH have patched things up. Am goin to pay r wedding venue off tonight yippy atleast we have that to look forward to. Only 2years away LOL :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->