Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Unfortunately not :-(
I had af 101 days after my withdrawal bleed (29th oct-2nov) and nothing since :cry:

Feel really down - Dh said he will do healthy eating with me as I'm sure my weight doesn't help things!
Gonna go to the doctors in the new year.
How are you all getting on?
:dust:

im exsactly the same tinks.. i had a 98 day cycle firstly and now im on cycle day 28 and not even ovulating yet let alone AF. i had some bloods done on the second day of my first period and results was normal and i had some more on christmas eve and im still waiting the results for them.
im thinking PCOS tinks. i have been very very down too and i also could do with loosing a few pound but it carnt just be that can it?
i know its difficult but im looking at it like this at the moment... if it is PCOS then theres medication that can make us ovulate and we can be treated accordingly. but in my case its getting the bloody doctor to do anything. i had to beg for these bloods.
i wish u all the best and keep me updated :flower:

Thanks lovely :flower:
You keep me updated too - sounds as though we are in the same situation - you are rite though, whatever will be will be and we will get through it! :hugs:

:wave: Hi ladies,
just wanted to say hope you all had a brilliant Christmas & all the best for the New Year, may 2013 bring us all the best of luck :friends:.
[-o<FX heres to the 2013 BFP`s

Hi wondered if I could join this post please. I had my last cerazette pill on New Year's Eve so still very very early for me. I was just wondering what everyone else's experiences were coming off this pill.
Has anyone else pretty much not had a period since being on this pill? If so how long did AF take to come back? X

Hi ladies
How is everyone? Happy new year to you all xx

Keds-I came off the pill in June and got my BFP in September. I got my first AF 33 days after stopping the pill and they went back to normal right away...good luck to you and all you other lovely ladies :dust:

hiya everyone,

tinks- im aat cycle day 38 still no O or af how r u getting on what cycle day u on? good luck babe :flower:

Hi Ladies,
Happy New Year to you all.
I hope you have all been keeping well?
Here's to wishing all you lovely ladies get your BFP soon.
We are fine over here.
:hugs:

Just returning to this thread with a success story: I came off cerazette on 11th Nov and got a BFP on 12th December! Hoping my babydust rubs off on you all!

Hi wondered if I could join this post please. I had my last cerazette pill on New Year's Eve so still very very early for me. I was just wondering what everyone else's experiences were coming off this pill.
Has anyone else pretty much not had a period since being on this pill? If so how long did AF take to come back? X

I was on the depo provera injection for 6 years & cerazette pill for 11 month so altogether 7 years of no periods. My first period after stopping was 33 days and my cycles have been pretty regular but long 30-35days currently coming up to month 7 of ttc?
am 24-25 in march & hubby 25-26 june, both not big drinkers, eat well, nither of us are over weight. so goodness no`s we are however ntnp as we arnt using opk or charting etc.
good luck.

Hope ur both well Tink & waitingno.1 xxx:flower:

hello all, glad the ladies with bfp's are doing well and congratulations to the ladie with her new bfp.
im not doing too well only had one period in 5 months, with only ovulation, first cycle 96 days and im on day 45 of my second cycle. blood results abnormal and got an ultrasound scan on thursday... im trying so hard to remain possitive and im hoping to be put onto clomid and have a lovely set of twins :haha:

good luck to all the ttc's and happy pregnancy to others.

:flower:

Nice to hear from you MME - how are thing?

Honestly....shit!
Feel quite down as it has been 80 days so far since my last period and still nothing! :hissy: :growlmad: :cry:

The doctor is sending me for an US so have to wait for my appointment to come through. He is sending me for some more bloods too - he said the pill should be out my system by now.
Anyway - im sure after a nice hot bath and a cuddle from hubby i will feel better. I am going to focus my energy on losing some weight now and just keep my fingers crossed.

Whatever will be will be and it will happen when it is my time.

How are you all? :dust: to you all x

Sorry to hear that thinks.
Yes 80 days is a very long wait. I hope they don't keep you too long waiting for that appointment.
I have just been put on meds as my cervix is shortening. I go back in just over 1week to see if the meds are working. It's going to be a long week!

Hi Ladies,
Ohh Tinks I was sure u where bak on track with AF after ur first real bleed. I cant believe it hun, am with MME in hoping the Docs don’t keep you waiting too long. From the sounds of it ur hubby is being very understanding & thank goodness u have him. Massive hug to you hun :hugs:

MME, I hope everythings ok not to sure wat shortening cervix is? :flower:Cant quite believe ur 20 weeks its gone so fast. Bet ur employers, family & friends all know now wow how exciting.

Am currently CD20 but that means nothing really lol my last cycle was 36 days longest yet. Goodness no`s when we`ll get our BFP :dohh:

Hi MME - how are things now?

i still have had no AF - 87 days now :cry:
I have got more blood test tomorrow (beginning to feel like a human pin cushion) and have a scan booked in for Thursday 31st.
Im just so fed up now and want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway - how are you all?
:dust:

Hey ladies
How is everyone?

Tinks - How did the tests and scan go?

Bumble, waiting - how are you both?

The scan has showed me to be 'normal' and the blood tests have come back 'normal' so thats good!
Still no AF - AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH FFS!! 108 days now and nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway - Bumblebee24, how are you getting on?

MME - lovely to hear from you! Cant believe you are 24 weeks already - how exciting!!

Afternoon Ladies,

Well Tinks am glad to hear everything is ok with u but cant imagine it helps at all, more of a reason to get angry as there isn’t anything up:flower:
I can’t believe your at day 108 & still no AF……. how frustrating :growlmad:……..

Think i am coming up to O this weekend/next week but I think we r gonna give it a miss these next few months. Really don’t want a Nov, Dec, Jan & potentially Feb baby:nope:
Sounds really shallow but I suffer from S.A.D seasonal affective disorder. I could imagine having a baby in one of those months I could quite easily end up with postnatal depression.

On the plus side I really want to go to this music festival beginning of June lol:winkwink:. We have both come to terms with wat will be will be so I have stopped everything even tracking when O should be to some degree. On the other hand we are pushing it slightly I get married in 24 months. If for example we finally get pregnant in June that will mean baby is due March meaning I have less than a year to loose the baby weight & plan/finish off wedding plans ekk.

MME- much agreed with Tinks how quick has 24 weeks gone wow, I bet you have a real bump now.:hugs:

Hi ladies, wondered if I could join your group. I stopped taking Cerazatte 3 weeks ago and am currently awaiting my first proper AF - i had withdrawal bleeding 3 days after the last pill. I have been feeling quite rubbishy since, tired, grumpy, sore boobs that just seem to be getting more sore! Nausia and strange tummy pain. The headaches have started to subside but this massive feeling of tiredness is really getting me down tbh! I just want AF to come so hopefully I can get back to normal.

Congrats to those of you that are currently expecting too xx

Hey ladies I don't no if any of u even still come on here. In fact I bet the majority of u have now had ur little ones but I just wanted to let u all know. I have just found out am pregnant got my BFP 6.30am this morning yippy. Xxx thanks to all of u for being so supportive throughout the whole process

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->