Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

So, took a fr test today and :bfn: feels like AF is on its way. Pleased i wont have to wait 100 days again (well certainately hoping)!!
Anyway what ever will be will be and it will happen when it happens - still smiling.

PMSL Bumble - thats brilliant!

Tinks u never no sweet, early pregnancy has the same symptoms at AF. But like u said hun wat will b will b & if its AF its kind of a good thing ur cycle is coming back :happydance:

Ohh god ladies CD2 for me yesterday afternoon and evening OUCH :wacko: I was up at 4.30am just sat on the loo :nope: !! i have never had pains like this in my life. I am walking round hunched over, i get them slightly more wen I go for a wee. The internet can be a terrible place to do research :coffee: all my symptoms are leading to endometriosis WAT THE HELL:nope:. I don’t think it will be but who no`s. Think ill just stick with paracetamol and ibuprofen for now see how I get on. OH said it might be something to do with being on Depo injection then cerazette & not having my period in year, he might b right. This is only my 5th period since stopping so my body might still be trying to work out wat the hell its ment to do. :shrug: I might ring NHS direct, I hate going to the doc`s, don’t know about urs but mine make me feel like I am wasting their time & like am some sort of hypochondriac. I try to stay away from them all they ever say is keep an eye on it come back if it gets worse or paracetamol and ibuprofen is their cure for everything. (posted am)

(editied post 12pm) Ladies i have just been to the loo to freshen up & as i am on my cd2 its normally still pretty heavy but AF seams to be drying up, wat the hell is going on. Do you think i should go docs

Hi Ladies

I told family over the weekend and they were over the moon. Lots of tears and no one expected a thing. Today is my first day in the 2nd tri.....very exciting :)
The sickness is not too bad but I cant shake off this tieredness. My eyelids hurt I feel that tired.

How is everyone? I see the :witch:has arrived for some of you :hugs:

I am getting so frustrated my cycles have been regular since stopping cerazette 4 months ago. I am using cbfm and I have had peaks on cd16 on every month. Befell this month I have nothing just highs. No sign of ovulation I normally get cramps around ovulation but nothing not even a twinge. I am on cd21 and giving up hope

Hey mme, cant believe your 13 weeks already, thats gone so quick. So glad your family were happy for you both. How lovely.

Gem, dont give up hope mate. I thought I was going to be out due to lack of ovulation and then finally O'd on CD20.

My temps have been all over the shop this cycle. God knows whats going on. Im pretty sure im out this month though as i have not had a progressive temp rise. The only time it peaked was when I was really unwell. Oh well. Gutted but what can ya do eh.

Well still nothing for me either way :dunno:

Bumblebee24 - hope you are ok hun. Only you know your body, dont let the docs make you feel bad if you go.

MME - so glad to hear from you - cant believe you are in the 2nd tri already! Have you had your scan yet? So exciting!

Big hugs and :bfp: thoughts to you all x

Hi ladies.

After around 4 months of trying, I got a BFP today. It's strange how my symptoms are so different to my last pregnancy. I had no implantation bleeding this time around and I also had multiple BFNs in the last week or so.

J

:happydance: Congratulations :happydance:
wat a great early xmas present H&H 9 month :flower:

We r on to month 6 of TTC#1, bfp will come in time am sure of it :winkwink:

No,still no AF and still :bfn:

I felt a bit sad today as i was xmas prezzie shopping and they had cards from 'your bumb' to people - so wish i could be sending them! Oh well, it will be my turn soon!!

Hope you are all ok and congrats on the :bfp: JJbump - so happy for you :hugs: - so what have your symptoms been?
x

Hello! I'm new! I came of Cerazette about 3 weeks ago to TTC #2. I thought I had some ov symptoms last week but not sure. Last time I came off pill (Cilest) it was 52 days before I got 1st period, and about 6 months before they were regular, so I'm not holding my breath! I also have underactive thyroid (under control) and had pre eclampsia in my 1st pregnancy quite severely, so it's all rather nerve wracking.

Last week I was symptom spotting mad, but I don't have any symptoms this week so I've calmed down! Off to read this thread now...

I have also just come off cerazette about a month ago now...

Not sure what to expect as i've never had this pill before, was on microgynon before,
but needed changed due to my high blood pressure...so not sure how long things take
to get back to some sort of norm.

Haven't had that first bleed yet so all is up in the air just now lol

I have also just come off cerazette about a month ago now...

Not sure what to expect as i've never had this pill before, was on microgynon before,
but needed changed due to my high blood pressure...so not sure how long things take
to get back to some sort of norm.

Haven't had that first bleed yet so all is up in the air just now lol

Thanks Tinks86. My symptoms were exactly the same as AF arriving - the heaviness, headache feeling, bloating, cramps and mood swings. I was so sure AF was going to arrive, then all my symptoms stopped around the time I would normally see AF. I did two tests and both were BFNs! So I just waited a few days and then I started to feel a little nauseous. Took a few tests and they came up BFPs.

One thing I did different this month was to BD VERY early. Normally, OH and I would BD every few days around CD10 - CD18. This month we started early, around CD6 - CD15 and then we stopped due to exhaustion and generally feeling tired. I really thought I would be out this month, but I must have ovulated early.

Best of luck ladies.

xx

ChubbyCheeks, I too was on Microgynon and then Cerazette, due to my age (I'm 36). It's taken a few months to get back into having regular periods and even then the cycles were all over the place - 28 days, then 35 days.

Thanks JJ - yup i've noticed with the cerazette it was a period every once in a while if one at all! I've not had one for about 6mths now but doc said that happens! - Don't really mind as i hate them (don't we all) But now i am like, where are ya!! lol

JJBUMP - congratulations!! whooohoooo.....well done hun - i think the key is to BD earlier than you think you are going to O as that is how i was able to get O too...i just started BD about 4days earlier!!

TINKS - dont worry hun, it'll be your turn soon, i know it!!

Suffolk, Bumble, Gem - how are you ladies?xxx

Lux: wat CD did u start bd my phone app says cd13-cd23. If i start bd now that will be 3 whole weeks of trying. Think am gonna go with the flow surley my bfp isnt to far away.:wacko:

hope ur keeping well hun, ohh have u hear Kate Middletons news am sure u all have. Dont think shes 12 weeks yet but it all came out coz of her morning sickness. My cousin had that i feel very sorry for the girl. Its not like abit of sick its non stop cant even keep water down sick :nope:

I so have a good feeling about Tinks:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->