Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

BUMBLE - no i started like 4-5days earlier and then 3 days later than my app thing on my phone said i need to..so for you that will be CD8/9 - CD26... bear in mind though that my cycles were on average 32/33 days with one 34day - so i'm not sure if yours are longer or shorter than mine, but the app things help predict the O time and i just start a few days later...good luck hun everything crossed for you!!

i dont know how i feel about Kate Middleton's sickness just yet - mines been really bad the last couple of week - getting better now, but i started off symptom free and then after 12weeks it kicked in...i think perhaps they are fussing a bit too much - i saw he playing hockey only friday gone - oh well, she is carrying the ROYAL BABY after all - so i guess they wanna be safe!

TINKS - how are you hun?xxx

JJBUMP - congratulations!! whooohoooo.....well done hun - i think the key is to BD earlier than you think you are going to O as that is how i was able to get O too...i just started BD about 4days earlier!!

TINKS - dont worry hun, it'll be your turn soon, i know it!!

Suffolk, Bumble, Gem - how are you ladies?xxx

Hi

How are you? How is the pregnancy going ? I am ok ovulated 8 days later today. So don't know if I have managed to catch the egg prob not but will wait and see. I should be testing around 18th would be a fantastic Xmas pressie.

Hello Lux - lovely to hear from you!

Well, I have been tired, hot, mild all day headaches, nausea, tingly pains in my left boob, cramping on and off in my stomach area, awful heartburn and quite gassy :blush: and my boobs feel huge! Still :bfn:

Grrr i hate hormones!

Kinda feel as if AF is on its way but have been on and off feeling like this for about 2 weeks.

I know it can take a while for my body to sort itself out though
Guess i am clutching at straws really but kinda feel a bit frustrated this month!

How are you ladies?

Hey Lux, I got my BFP yesterday and today :) so i'll come and joing you ladies over in the other forum in a few weeks time :)

Good luck Gem and Tinks, hope you get your BFP's this month!

:dust:

wooohoooooo - Suffolk...CONGRATULAITONS!! :hug: that is amazing news!! see you over there soon, how far along are you?! that is wonderful news!

Gem - fingers crossed for u babe!! hopefully it will be good news on the 18th...i'm ok, pregnancy is going as well as it can! just hanging in there - the tiredness and insomnia are getting worse!!

TINKS - ohhh those do seem to be certainly early signs of pregnancy..hang in there hun, i am sure your BFP is not far now - you have been so brave and patient its not far i'm sure!!
do you know when you Ovulated?!...xxx

Lux, im four weeks, only just found out :) I will go across when im sure that the little poppy seed is well and truely 'in there' lol x

:happydance:Congratulations Suff wishing you very H&H 9 months. You have all been so gifted with ur BFP. :hugs:

I have good thoughts for you Tinks hang in there Hun.:flower:

I feeling a little down about the whole TTC lark now, my OH has asked me to come off BnB. Not really sure how I feel about it. I felt I have built up friends in which I can talk to on here but ur all moving on now u have conceived.

At the end of the day wat will be will be for me & that’s just the way it is. All the best ladies who no`s one of ur little ones might end up marrying the new prince or princess LOL

:happydance:Congratulations Suff wishing you very H&H 9 months. You have all been so gifted with ur BFP. :hugs:

I have good thoughts for you Tinks hang in there Hun.:flower:

I feeling a little down about the whole TTC lark now, my OH has asked me to come off BnB. Not really sure how I feel about it. I felt I have built up friends in which I can talk to on here but ur all moving on now u have conceived.

At the end of the day wat will be will be for me & that’s just the way it is. All the best ladies who no`s one of ur little ones might end up marrying the new prince or princess LOL

:hugs:I know what you mean, me and hubby so wanted an Aug baby and i feel so bad when i can't give it to him.:cry: No matter what you decide we will all still be here for you and as you have said, what will be will be. It will be our turn soon :hugs::flower:

BUMBLE - awww un, i can imagine why he feels that way as hes only tryinmg to make sure youa re ok - you just be sure you are happy with whatever decision you take - my OH told not to tell by BnB friends when we conceived until we told everyone else but i disobeyed him and did it behind his back as i know we have been though it together and good news or bad news you guys have always been here to support - trust it it feels kinda weird in the other forum without you ladies - i dont even particiaptye much i feel like i left my mates behind!!! So if you decide to come on every so often or not at all...we'll always be here to cheer you on and support as much as poss.

Suffolk - whoop whoop - thats about same time as when i found out - any symptons yet? welcome to the world of waiting and extreme tiredness..lol

No symptoms yet apart from tingling nips and aches in my pelvis x

No symptoms yet apart from tingling nips and aches in my pelvis x

Congratulations. Did you have any symptoms in tww. I am have nothing this cycle been pretty poor really ovulated late. Did not Dtd on the day of ovulation only day before and after so I don't know if I am in or not we will wait and see.

Have a great 9 months

I also O'd late (cd20) and we only DTD the day before and after, not on the actual day.
No symptoms at all in the TWW. The only thing ive had is this ache since ovulation day.
Your still in mate x

I also O'd late (cd20) and we only DTD the day before and after, not on the actual day.
No symptoms at all in the TWW. The only thing ive had is this ache since ovulation day.
Your still in mate x

I am aching but I have that horrid cold going around my bones hurts. Especially my hip bones. I will glad when I have cleared it I feel rubbish. My son is suffering as well his temp is 39.5 so he is having paracetamol.

Congrats Suffolksazzle!

Not much to report here. I can't remember exactly when I came off the pill but it's about 3-4 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I thought AF was coming but nothing. today I wiped and it was pink but again now nothing. A week or 2 I had symptoms e.g. sore nips but now nothing. I want AF to come so I can start ttc-ing for real! I don't know where I am right now!

Thought I was getting AF but it's just gone back to spotting which is weird. But good that it's happened about 1 month after stopping cerazette. Feels like it hasn't messed my hormones up too much IYKWIM. But despite PMT y'day and Thursday, I have no feelings (cramps etc) that AF will actually come which is confusing...

Suf that is fantastic news....congratulations :happydance:

Lots of luck to everyone else trying :dust:

:dust:hiya ladies,

tinks- i just wondered how u getting on. after ur first long cycle did it return back to normal?

hope u all get ur bfp soon

Unfortunately not :-(
I had af 101 days after my withdrawal bleed (29th oct-2nov) and nothing since :cry:

Feel really down - Dh said he will do healthy eating with me as I'm sure my weight doesn't help things!
Gonna go to the doctors in the new year.
How are you all getting on?

Unfortunately not :-(
I had af 101 days after my withdrawal bleed (29th oct-2nov) and nothing since :cry:

Feel really down - Dh said he will do healthy eating with me as I'm sure my weight doesn't help things!
Gonna go to the doctors in the new year.
How are you all getting on?

im exsactly the same tinks.. i had a 98 day cycle firstly and now im on cycle day 28 and not even ovulating yet let alone AF. i had some bloods done on the second day of my first period and results was normal and i had some more on christmas eve and im still waiting the results for them.
im thinking PCOS tinks. i have been very very down too and i also could do with loosing a few pound but it carnt just be that can it?
i know its difficult but im looking at it like this at the moment... if it is PCOS then theres medication that can make us ovulate and we can be treated accordingly. but in my case its getting the bloody doctor to do anything. i had to beg for these bloods.
i wish u all the best and keep me updated :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->