Now thats baby brain for you!

Star7890

New mummy
Reaction score
Why does it have to be so expensive though? I wouldn't mind, but this is the SECOND bottle Ive broken this week and at £8 a go I cant afford to keep doing this :wacko:

Butter fingers!

Ive had to put it on a saucer so I can still use it until I can get some more :dohh:

How the hell you manage that?? and what are you dropping it onto to smash like that lol

Onto the tiled floor in the bathroom.. did it twice in the same spot in the same week! :( x

Oh no how frustrating for you lol. I dont wear foundation so never have that problem lol. Maybe put down a nice soft something in futureincase you do it again, least then it wont smash lol

Oh dear! :dohh: :rofl: I've done this soo much but i have the matte mousse and a carpet so i end up with foundation stains on my cream carpet and hairs/fluff in my foundation! :growlmad:

Oh dear... Mine doesn't come in a glass bottle, it's in a plastic tube lol. I would never dare to buy foundation in a glass bottle cuz I always seem to drop it. Baby brain or not lol.

XxX

You should wrap the next one in bubblewrap so it bounces : -)

yikes!

i keep dropping things (carpal tunnel) but haven't broken anything yet -- keep spilling glass of lemonade, twice on cat, who was not happy, but not any breakages yet....

best wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->