NTNP #2, any buddies?

Keep the ovulation tests for baby number 3 lol. I'd use up the rest of preg tests within the week ha x

Hubby am do just had a massive argument about it because I told 3 of my friends. I sitting here on the sofa on tears because I now feel so shit about the whole thing... :-( x

Congratulations Steffy!!!! Yay! So soon too. :) aww poor dear. Maybe he's stressed too? Did he not want to tell anyone yet?

No he didn't want to tell anyone yet not until we had told our families and been to see doctor, I think I have crapped it all up now ;-(

On the other hand I'm lying in bed wide away... How annoying!!! I can't sleep x

Welsh girl - there will definely not be a baby number 3 lol xx

Awww it's ok. Just tell them to keep quiet :) it'll all wash out in the end.

Aw hope he's in a better mood today. And never say never lol.
Still no af but I'll wait to see what tomorrow brings. No other symptoms but then I never had any with Alex until after I tested then nothing at all with my last pregnancy, just felt abit queasy.

It's all blown over of course, but now I just feel like a bellend and like I have upset him. But hey life goes on...

Now I actually know I feel sick as a dog today, haven't stopped peeing or eating! I know it's all in my head haha. Doctors appointment booked for 10.20am tomorrow xx

Glad all is fine. Ah don't feel that way, I dont think men need to speak to friends like we do.

Thats what I was like when I found out I was pregnant with Alex, the next day I felt so light headed and was sick from then on.
Felt a bit queasy this morning but I sometimes do anyway so that doesn't help me in the slightest lol it's prob my body playing tricks on me x

Wow steffy that's amazing! Quickest NTNP ever!

Don't worry about hubby. We need to tell people, can't keep all this inside.

Sorry af got you welsh, next month xx

It's exciting steffy. Don't forget to update us on how you and bump are doing.

Yep i'm going for next month, on my app on my phone it tells me when I should ovulate then gives me a due date if I conceive that month and if I conceived next month I would be due around christmas eve/day, although I'd cry if I missed Alex's Christmas.

Oh I am not going anywhere haha... I'm waiting for the rest of you ladies to get your bfp :-D

Hubby and I drive up to Kiddicare today and had a mootch around. Its so exciting, but I don't know what I need to buy brand new as I already have everything of Harvey's. Hubby as like 'new bottles, sterilizer etc etc' but then again this will be his first 'blood related' baby as you all know Harvey is his step son.

Oh and hubby wants to book in for a 3D scan. I am so excited because I never got to do anything like this first time around. Its all sooooo exciting again :-D

Doctors tomorrow at 10.20am, i'll let you know how it goes xx

Aww congratulations again steffy, joggers is right though, quickest ntnp especially after bc I've ever heard of!

Part of me is trying not to get too excited just in case something happens... How awful is that? :-( because I agree it seems way too fast x

No I'm sure everything is ok, it's normal to worry though all part of pregnancy!

Babyjan hurry up and get your bfp so we can have two due in January and two due in November babies babies!! Haha xx

Haha I hope so steffy, I would love to be due in January again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->