NTNP #2, any buddies?

I think you should try a better brand steffy? Maybe frer or superdrug test?

Bfn again so now is just waiting game for AF to arrive and move on with next cycle x

I tried a FRER and it was a bfn?? I think I just need to wait longer xx

I waited til the day I was due and it came right up as a positive. It's really hard but I just used to get up and pee before I could think about it!

Good idea jogger, I'm gonna try my hardest to not test before AF next cycle lol

Hi girls. I haven't been on in a while. Congrats on those who have got their BFP's. I'm due on on thursday, highly doubt i'm pregnant this month anyway, then again when we conceived with alex we didn't really try that month either lol.

Already congratulated you but lovely lines! :happydance:

You didn't even have a period since you got implant out right?

Nope... Bled for 4 weeks just before implant came out on 19th February and then took the test today and this was the result.

I'm now terrified and scared... But hey ho!! Lol x

Oops just saw you mentioned no AF on the other thread!

I have done a calculator based on the day my implant came out and I would be due around the 28th November. But I suppose because I have not had a period since implant came out they'll want to scan me? I don't know. I'm all confused but excited too lol xxx

Yeah they may scan you, either when that happens you will find out but I think you may be right with due date x

Babyjan, now I know I am terrified. Hubby is pleased and excited but I am now scared about telling mum and everyone else. I know no one will be overalls 'over the moon' except Steffan and I. So I am now scared.

Pathetic I know. And the idea of having two babies... Holy shot. I'm scared now! Lol x

Oh hun I totally understand, here I am ntnp but also really nervous, I know once I get pregnant I will be extremely scared and wondering how I'm gonna be pregnant with a toddler, then go through labour again and then finally have two kids, you will be scared no matter what but it will be totally worth it :)

Harvey will be 2 years and 9 months I think. I am hoping his behaviour will change for the better but his preschool funding doesn't start until may 2015 xx

https://i58.tinypic.com/rbgxlh.jpg

Well this solves my problem lol

Congrats steffy! If by some miracle I am pregnant this month we would have a similar due date again lol, OH's birthday is thw 25th November so would be nice.
I went to the loo earlier and when I wiped there was a spot of blood and been off and on since but nothing now and nothing on a pad either, I dont normally have this when af is due!

Haha I dont have any tests. I'm trying to be good and actually hold out til tomorrow night or thursday. Think af will make a full appearance soon though.

I now have loads of ovulation test, 2 frer. And one clear blue digi left lol!!! Craaaap!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->