• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP #2, any buddies?

Tested again this morning and same kind of test so I will wait a few days and test again. I'm getting a sorts of symtoms though. Bloating, flachalence, sickness, excessive drinking. All very unusual for me x

On a completely off note, I need to get out of bed and the cat won't let me! X

What??!! Preggers already?!? Congratulations guys! Still spotting from my coil removal but libido is much better so I am glad it is out. My good friend had a baby girl the other day and I was ridiculously emotional about it! I am hoping BFing doesn't cause us too much delay in conceiving.

Stuffy, bad luck about the cat, hope you managed to get out of bed!

My libido took a huge surge after I came off depo.

Again with the stuffy!!! Lol - happened on another thread too. Auto type hates me...

FRER bought tonight ready for tomorrow morning. Xx

All the best steffy.

Sporty I am due nov 17th. Nov 6th is my bro's birthday!

Sorry to disappoint :-( BFN on the FRER. I think with this implant out it has totally thrown my body off sync and I am having loads of symptoms. That's it now, no more testing at all until AF comes x

Bfn for me too! I'm ok with it, just waiting on AF arrival and get ready for next cycle' hopefully April will be a good month as that's the month I conceived my son in 2011! So we shall see :)

Ditto babyjan - 'cept harvey was born in February as he was lazy! Lol cx

It's funny that folk have fertile months! My DD was conceived on 29th feb and this one was 25th! My two nephews have the same birthday 6 years apart!

I hope that's the case for me jogger! April being my fertile month :)

Smartie... I was conceived on 14th February 1988 - naughty mummy and daddy had a valentines day romp hahaha!!!

Oh and DH and I have agreed on a boys name... Jenson

Cannot agree on a girls names. He was Mercedes I am am saying 'not if you want your two front teeth to stay in tact' :)

Another faint positive on internet cheapie... Uh! I am getting confuzzled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->