NTNP #2, any buddies?

Well I went to the doctor this morning and had it all confirmed. Refered over to hospital consultant because of my previous labour they want to make sure it doesn't happen again and receiver right care... And shockingly my new midwife rang me this afternoon to book in for 1st April. Haha!!! This is going way faster then my first :-S xx

That's good steffy. It's nice that the people looking after you are interested! My appointment is 2nd April then I'll get my 12 week scan date. I've heard midwives aren't as interested in you if it's your second or third baby!

Yeah I have heard that too jogger, don't have my scans date yet. Maybe I will get that next week?? X

That's it now, all my direct family know lol...

It's gone very quiet in here. Xx

Sweet. Well I'm waiting to ovulate lol. Probably another week before that happens but libido is increased today. Cd15 today. Last couple cycles I've ovulated day 21-25 and as early as cd18

Steffy great to hear you have midwife apt booked, seems like everything is going super quick for you!

As for me I'm gonna try stick to ntnp, I haven't ordered any OPKs this cycle as I just don't want to stress about it, so gonna try relax now!

I just finished AF today x

Hi I'm new here. NTNP, and today makes 8 days late. I took a Walgreens test when I was 4 days late, and there was a faint positive. I took another on 6 days late but very late in the night and got a negative. Then with the first morning urine on 7 days late I got another faint positive :) ok excited but I don't want to get too excited! How do I add a picture of my test?

Back to work today after a week off... Harvey had me up at 5.45am - not good!

Harvey's sleep keeps getting worse :-( if he wakes up too early then he needs to nap earlier and then he needs Togo to bed earlier and the cycle just continues like that.

Not good :-(

Hey haven't been on in a while.

Welcome Janice, I'm not sure how you put up a picture. Congrats on your bfp.

Steffy don't worry about him getting up earlier. When the clocks change he will be an hour later!

Babyjan good luck going a month without poas.

Reid, time to get BDing!

Haven't been on as been busy over the weekend and with af just felt crappy so just waiting for next week to ovulate. Alex seems to sleep for a good couple of hours now when I put him to bed so hoping we can manage to dtd regularly and at the right time to catch that egg lol.

DH and I bded over 2 weeks ago, when AF finally left (on CD14!), and then this past Thursday. I also ended up POAS on Friday, just because there were little things leaving me wondering. It was a very clear negative though! My cycles were always irregular so who knows. I was actually having a LOT of EWCM last week so that could've been when I ovulated instead. I'll POAS again in another 2 weeks or so if AF hasn't showed!

Hiya, sorry been away for a while. It's been over two weeks since having the coil out and hooray, I actually have a sex drive back! Been enjoying ourselves! No idea if ovulated, very much ntnp. Will just have to wait and see if AF shows or if BFing means that my fertility still takes a back seat for a while (I hope not!)

I am joining this one because I am not really trying at all. I'm off the pill. We hardly ever bd. Family member is sick and we are exhausted and busy. and I am determined not to test until my period is late. It became too stressful last time. I would like to know roughly what is a good time of the month to concentrate our efforts at least? should dh and I bd a week after af kind of? or 2 weeks?

I am joining this one because I am not really trying at all. I'm off the pill. We hardly ever bd. Family member is sick and we are exhausted and busy. and I am determined not to test until my period is late. It became too stressful last time. I would like to know roughly what is a good time of the month to concentrate our efforts at least? should dh and I bd a week after af kind of? or 2 weeks?

Hi there how long is your cycle?

Hi clucky. If your cycles are around 28 days try concentrating on the week after af to two weeks after. Or thereabouts. My cycles are longer and I don't ovulate until day 21-25.

I'm doing ok. Not thinking about sex or anything. Just going with the flow!

My goodness this potty training lark is something isn't it!!!

Harvey hates being in a wet nappy now even after one tinkle he goes around saying he is 'soaking wet'. So we keep putting him in pants and joggers but he still finds it more amusing to just sit on the potty and not wee in it.

Nursery have asked me to brinng loads of pants and joggers in on Thursday and see how he gets on, so hopefully he will follow others leads.

I know he is only just two but he is presenting all the signs that he wants to sit on the potty, but just doesn't want to use it lol. Xx

Hello everyone :hi:

Steffy, you've already begun potty training? I don't think my son is ready just yet.

Afm I'm seriously chilled out this cycle or at least trying to, I haven't even got any OPKs so just gonna wait and see what happens :)

Hope everyone else is well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"