NTNP #2, any buddies?

Yeah babyjan because I have been told to try it as Harvey wants to use the potty so I have to take his lead, but honestly I don't think he is ready yet either. I think give it a few more months and try again xx

This baby is due in nov when Rebecca is 2 then Christmas then I'll try her after that. I'd rather two of them in nappies for a while rather than her peeing herself! If I'm taken up with baby I'll never manage. Someone said to try her with a potty at about 1.5 years just to get her used to it but others st just pop them on the toilet. Rebecca is currently teething so I'll deal with this disaster before I even think about potty training.

Feeling particularly sick today which is about the same as with Rebecca so I'll get ready to be sick til July!

Alex much prefers the toilet than the potty, I put him on the toilet before and after his bath and tell him he needs to do a pee pee before he can flush (he loves flushing the toilet lol) then he says "bye pee pee". He's asked for the potty once at my mums and used it a couple of times but he's not interested in his potty at home, he just takes the middle bit out and throws it.
He has started telling me once he's done a poo now so gonna try him over the easter holidays.

Hoping to get Alex to bed early this next week so we can make a baby! Hope this month is our month.

Hope everyone is ok!

Hi ladies. Haven't been here in a while. Been dealing with some stuff.

But anywho, congrats to all those that got their BFP!

Sorry to those that AF got.

I actually got my bfp on Monday the 24th. I new I was pregnant for about a week with everything I was feeling and had a doctor appt on Monday. While there I asked for a pregnancy test. The nurse looked a me a little puzzled and said sure. Then she came back in said "it did turn pink". So yeah...I was right. Just based on my calculations EDD would 12/3. I can't believe after trying for 2 years and going through everything we did including the IVF consult. Here we are with this bfp, the next month after I told hubbs I was ready.

I know the feeling of being afraid something will happen. I've told a few select people who were my support system with my first. But I won't be telling anyone else. I pretty much just plan to let people see that I'm pregnant. Well, and I told my boss cause I'll have appts and whatnot.

I knew it was too good to be true...

Lost our peanut tonight. Heavy bleeding and massive clotting, need a scan Tuesday to confirm but it's pretty much verbally confirmed.

Cried for the last hour.

Oh no Steffy...sooo sorry :-(
We're all here for you xx hugs xx

I have managed to move my scan to 11am Monday morning. Explained in very little detail to my boss this afternoon and she has said not to worry about coming in on Monday, obviously depending on results of the scan.

Bleeding is much lighter now bit I am still passing clots. I know there is still a chance that the peanut could have stuck but the chances are slim.

This is hubby's 4th miscarriage. I feel so awful :-( xx

Don't feel awful Steffy. This is no one's fault and it was completely out of your hands. I know it's hard, but don't be hard on yourself. Hopefully the scan will be completely opposite of what you are thinking, but if not, you need time to grieve, not beat yourself up. And I'm sure your hubbs understands that.

Oh no steffy!! I'm so glad you got your scan moved. Tuesday is too long to make you wait. FXd for you xx

I have stopped bleeding again. Monday feels like so fat away I am in total limbo :-(

I just want to cry and pray till my face turns blue that my little peanut is hanging in there!!! Xx

https://i59.tinypic.com/1zf64w6.jpg

Here is today's test compared with the test from last week. I don't know how long hcg takes to leave the system but it's now been just under 48hrs. The test line is stronger then the control line whereas last week the control line was darker then the test line xx

Hun, you just never know. I've stalked people on here that have hemorrhaged in first tri, bled through out their entire pregnancy, all sorts of things and had beautiful healthy babies. I don't want to instill false hope, but I don't want you worrying over something that may not be. It's not hard I know and only time will tell. Luckily your u/s is Monday so at least you don't have to wait long for that. I'm thinking of you hun and hoping your little bean has stuck through the battle.

I am in hospital at the moment on a drop because I lost even more blood, so far a couple of pints and loads of fist sized clots. It's very unlikely baby has survived although I now am in agony. This is so horrible :-(

Happy Mother's Day to me...

Oh Steffy. :( I'm so sorry you are in pain. Can they give you anything for it? I would give you loads of hugs if I were there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->