• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP #2, any buddies?

Ooh exciting Steffy! I think you are right, I should just see what happens. I think there will always be pros and cons to trying for babies close together or far apart but I reckon, people get through it okay so we can just see! I am anxious about sickness though as I was very ill with Dexter until 16 weeks and he is only 10 months old but I guess each pregnancy is different, a lot of people aren't so ill the next time... it's all a game of chance.

Welcome No Doubt, I think NTNP sounds like a great thing for you with your history, I'm sure you had an awful time TTC last time with how long it took so it should be great to just go with the flow now and not have the pressure. I think my reluctance to get pregnant may just work in my favour this time, my desperation last time slowed us down I reckon! I too am wanting to get rid of the hormones, mainly because I have absolutely no libido!! It's rubbish.

Welcome no doubt, you never know with the NTNP it naught even help you catch a lot quicker :) I'll be sending all my ladies lots of baby dust.

Exactly mrs smartie, funny thing about me is that whether I was 18, 25, 30 or 40 years old my mum would still not approve of me having another baby with my hubby. Mainly because their relationship is very frosty. They don't have a great one and obviously at the moment Harvey is my mums blood grandson and she doesn't have to share him, when hubby and I have a baby... Well, she'll have a to share the baby. Haha, silly I know. But that's why I am just going for it. I always wanted to be a mummy and I always wanted two little cherubs. I am happy in my life, I am currently doing slimming world and will continue through pregnancy, so why not? I would like to be a nice age when I have two babies... Then I persuade hubby to have a 3rd lol!

Wishful thinking ;-)

Ovulation tests never got darker but seems to be staying the same, I hope that that means I am actually ovulating and it's not a fuddy test? Xxx

I think they have to be darker to have detected an LH surge, sounds like you aren't there yet.

Hey guys!

I'm currently in the tww! I think I'm 3dpo now my ticker is 2 days early! I really don't think this month is the month, I'm always thinking negative! I remember thinking I wouldn't be able to get pregnant wth my son and I ended up pregnant really quickly with him lol...

This time however I was on depo and I'm worried its ruined me for life! My periods are regular now and I've been getting positives OPKs but I still can't help but feel down, I will probably begin my testing next week, hopefully my cheapies have arrived by then.

For the ovulation test it has to be at least as dark as the control line. It means that your body is gearing up for O and it is definitely detecting the hormone. The only thing you want to remember is that it doesn't mean that you will O. Some women have this problem, but not all. Also because the surge really only happens within a 12 hour window, you could see dark lines in the morning and almost no lines at night. So if that happens, don't be alarmed, totally normal. I used opks religiously for almost a year, and mine were like that. You are supposed to O within 24 - 48 hours of a positive opk, which is probably why yours hasn't really changed yet, so you should be jumping on hubby right now!

Seriously considering ntnp this coming cycle. One earlier than originally planned :) unsure whether I should keep charting or really ntnp? My cycles do fluctuate a bit so I usually don't know if I've ovulated until afterwards anyhow. But I don't want to drive myself crazy if I don't chart. Should I try one month with nothing and then go back? What do you ladies think?

I think truly ntnp is very hard. Unless you commit to DDT every two days... Tiring! I say I'm going to go a month without poas then last 5 days!

I tested again today, and the test has gone back to being very very faint so I am going to 'assume' I am now on a two week wait. So we'll have to see what happens now :)

That's exciting Reid!! Like jogger said even though I am NTNP I am using ovulation tests, strictly speaking that isn't what NTNP is about but I do it because I am a POAS addict lol!!

Babyjan it looks like we are on the 2ww together - wouldn't that be funny if we were pregnant with baby number 2 same time again?? Xx

Haha yes that would be steffy!

That would be so cool! Lets hope we both get our bfps this cycle!

Did you plan on around a 3 year age gap?

Not really Hun. To be honest it was very spur of the moment. I had my implant out 3 weeks ago and hubby and I spoke about me going on the pill and then he was like 'oh I would like to have one before I am 30' which for him is next year.

We DTD that night without any protection and since then we haven't used anything or spoken anything of it. Since then he's just been kind of 'if it happens it happens'. Which is better then him being 'no way!'. He knows we could et pregnant but he said he'll be happy either way. He just wants his baby girl, so that's why I am taking ovulation tests because he believes of you conceive on ovulation day you are more likely to have a girl...

... Didn't have the heart to tell him that wasn't true lol!

If I am honest I would 'like' to get pregnant around July/August time for a spring baby and Harvey will be free. But I am happy either way xx

Reid I say try it with nothing for a month then see if you want to do things different the next time.

I've been spotting the last two days. I'm pretty sure af is on her way. That means we start ntnp in a week!! Of course when the spotting happens it always unnerves me because what if it already happened, ya know? I think that's highly unlikely this month though. Ff pegged my O day way earlier than I think it happened.

Can I join you ladies? My son is 9 and a half months. Technically we've been NTNP from his birth, but I just got my first post partum AF 2 weeks ago, right before he turned 9 months. I always had irregular cycles before and it took 2 years and multiple rounds of clomid before I got pregnant with him so I have NO clue what to expect at this point. I'm not charting or using OPKs or anything. Maybe when he turns a year in May I'll add in something else, if I'm not pregnant by then of course! I'm BFing but will wean him at 18 months if I'm not pregnant by then, to give my body a better chance to get pregnant before I start clomid again (when he's 2, or so says my current timeline).

Welcome nevernormal!

Well AF due on Tuesday and I'm managing not to POas. I am determined to wait it out til Af arrives!

Reid my lovely, if it happens then it's meant to happen right? A friend of mine got pregnant whilst she is on the pill and now she has a beautiful 2 year old son and she doesn't regret it because she just knows it was obviously meant to happen. Don't work yourself up, NTNP is the scenic route, but sometimes the scenic route can be quicker then the motorway ;-) xxx

Welcome never normal, oh I miss that beautiful age! I know that there is always a chance when bFing - how exciting!! You are most welcome to join us here...

Loads of twinges on my right side last night, like cramping? And now I have woken up it's a bit on my left. It's so wired. I'm wondering if it's my AF coming on implantation, but I'm like you Reid I don't believe it could happen in my first month. It just doesn't seem right?

Hope you are all well, so glad it's the weekend! Harvey, hubby and I are off the Cadbury world this weekend. Eeekkk!! So excited xxx

Welcome nevernormal!

Steffy I don't know where you are in your cycle, buy do you think it's O? I always feel my O and that's how it is for me. Whichever side I'm Oing from starts then it goes to the other side.

Me too no doubt. It swims about then I get a sore back. Then I fart a lot :wacko: TMI

Loving the farting haha!! What men don't know eh ladies??

I don't know because according to the ovulation tests I ovulated on Tuesday and Wednesday last week so presumably that makes me 3dpo?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->