• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP #2, any buddies?

So jealous of you breast feeding mummas :-( Harvey went to SCBU when he was born so I tried to express but found it really hard. He needed feeding fast after he was born because he was so poorly I ended up caving in and going to formula. I wish I could breast feed though :-( xxx

Steffy great news on hubby's job! Welcome moldy, dh's are frustrating arent they.

So excited about tonight. Hubby and I are going out for dinner with friends and then going out for a few drinks afterwards. Harvey is going to nanny and grandads for the nights so Steffan and have all night to ourselves...

Early night? Not on your nelly!!!! Lol xxx

Hi ladies! I hope I can join you? My DS is 10 months old and, although he wakes up every hour at night, we have decided to NTNP for #2! Fingers crossed for a good sleeper next time! I am going to have my coil removed soon and then we can see what happens! Realistically, I am not sure what our chances are as DS is still BF throughout the day and night and I hadn't had a cycle prior to my coil being put in (when DS was 3 months old) or since, although I know the coil would stop that. Also we rarely dtd these days! But tbh we really wouldn't be in a hurry to conceive as I am a bit nervous about the thought of two babies but I would like to leave it more relaxed and to just see what happens instead of getting all stressed and feeling desperate like I did last time.

Welcome smartie. Ntnp is the way forward. Im Hardly thinking about it this month. Up every hour is definitely going to out you off of dtd!

How was your night out steffy?

My DD is teething today and cried and slept all day :sleep: knackered.

Might out was lush thank you jogger. DTD twice (OMG!!! Our whole monthly allowance in one night lol) and then spend the morning cuddling in bed and it was just so nice. Meal was lovely and have up on my diet for the evening. Was so lovely to just chill out.

Welcome mrs smartie, yeah jogger hit the nail on the head there. NTNP is the way forward because I don't think about it that much. I just enjoy the feeling of knowing it 'could' happen. But we are not in a rush to get pregnant really quickly xxx

Steffy glad your night out was good. Its nice to have some couple time.

xx

Jealous of your night out Steffy ;) we still haven't had Thorrin sleep over anybody's house yet. Although I'm still mostly nursing at night.
I'm unsure if I should encourage him to stop bfing before ntnp or just have it happen naturally as we ntnp. Every time a feeing was dropped it was on his terms. So I guess I should wait? He seems rather nonplus about it. Last night I put him to bed without and he went down ok. When he does nurse he doesn't nurse long. Sometimes he will but I'm guessing mostly for comfort as oppose to nutritive.

Got home at 9pm tonight after yet another staff meeting!!

I stopped doing my cheffing work so I could spend more time with my family, but I swear I spend more time at work having 'meetings' then I do at home at the moment. Grrrrr! Haven't seen Harvey all day today :-(

Poor you steffy. Im a SAHM and im so lucky. A lot of my friends need to get back for money and they just hate it.

When number 2 comes along I won't be returning to work, DH and I have already decided it.

Spent two hours at work today talking to a colleague about poo today. Ohhhh the fun things we talk about haha!

How is everyone else? How is the NTNP going? Any testers get? Xx

Hiya girls, I called up about having my coil removed and it is booked for Friday! Sooner than I had expected! Eek. Not sure whether to NTNP straight away to wait until after DS's birthday... I think maybe to hold off a bit, not sure really! x

Smartie, I kept saying the same thing. Shall I start NTNP after implant or wait a bit of time until after ds is 2.5 years old. You'll be forever making excuses to wait Hun so I say just do it. You don't know how long it will take and you may not catch quickly, so go for it! That's the fun of NTNP. But please don't let me force you into it haha... You need to make that decision for yourself xxx

I wanted a summer and a Christmas just me and my girl. Then we said we would start trying after that. I was sick with her so I didn't want to spend the months when she was starting to walk and talk being sick with another one. I felt I'd miss her big moments with my attention elsewhere. X

OMG!!!!!

Positive ovulation test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i61.tinypic.com/2cidwgi.jpg

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join?

My son just turned 9 months this past weekend, and hubbs and I are ntnp for #2. It actually came about for us because of the birth control. We'd both agreed that we didn't want me back on hormones, so no medicinal bc for me. We tried condoms which hopeless. It sounds high school, but who wants to stop and break the mood for that, lol. Then we tried the spermicide suppositories and they are too messy. So about a month I told hubbs that if didn't want more kids yet then he needed to figure something out for him. We tried for 2 years and tried everything short of IVF...we did have the consult though. I just felt like I'd put my body through enough with the meds, and pokes and prods and all of business being seen any and everyone that happened to be working that day. I don't want to go through all that again. My son ended up being a natural conception anyway, and we've agreed that that's the way we're gonna go, and whatever happens happens. So hubbs didn't do anything special last month, so we're ntnp. I'm perfectly with whoever comes along whenever they come along. I felt myself getting that itch again a couple months back, but was basically being patient for hubbs. But now here we are. I'd hope sooner rather than later, only because of the age gap, but if he/she wants to join us later we'll just fill our days with our son!

Welcome no doubt.yes men are all for BC until it's them doing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->