• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP #2, any buddies?

Thanks Steffy :) ya still spotting. But temp dropped this morning so I'm pretty sure af on way. We weren't trying or ntnp this month. But this coming cycle. :) as soon as af shows ill stop temping.

OMG off to cadbury world today, I think I am more excited then the boys haha!!! Xx

Mmmmm chocolate!! And then a birthday this evening, holy cow the scales are not going to like me on Wednesday lol.

It's now 9am and my body is aching. I have some serious tummy cramps and either side of my hips hurts. I think AF is around the corner. I'll be glad when it does come because then I will be able to start my cycle properly and track it better! Just before I had my implant out I bled for 5 weeks non stop so I doubted I would get one anytime soon.

If I got pregnant in this cycle though I would be due the same time as Harvey's birthday... Lol! Two babies with birthdays in February! Expensive :p xx

Steffy, have a lovely time at cadbury's world! Enjoy the yummy chocolate. It gorgeous sunshine here. x

In case anyone is untreated I am the women at the front with the white top, Steffan (hubby) is the one in the blue jacket and Harvey is also in a similar blue jacket at the front :) xx

:af: has arrived. I'm actually happy about it. No more dumb spotting and freedom from the thermometer!

https://i60.tinypic.com/10pulvr.jpg

Is this an evap?? Can anyone else see that second line or am I just going crazy?? X

Hi I see a line. But I dont know much about Evaps. My AF was due today and I caved and tested and got my :bfp:. I'm in a state of shock

:crib:

I see a second line but not sure if it counts as positive or not. I'm not familiar with that brand.

OMG!!!! Jogger that is amazing, congratulations :) ahhhhh our first bfp :) xxx

Congratulations Jogger!

Steffy that looks like a line to me!

I have a :bfp: too! So exited!

Congratulations sporty!!

Steffy I feel like I can see a line! Exciting for more tests :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->