NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

I use O test lol so it is more like TTC lol I do NFP because I am catholic and will never use Birth control again

Welcome to all the new people! We are ttc really too but I'm sticking around here!

Going out tonight with some old work colleagues, can't wait!

Welcome newbies :D baby dust to you both :)!!
Very nice Lauren where you off too? X

hey ladies, im new here :) my DD is 2 years old and we started trying for our second on monday night :) i'd been on th pill for 2 years and took my last one on Sunday! what do you think my chances are off getting pregnant? have you's lovely ladies any tips for me cos i've no idea how to ttc and there soo many code words i dont understand lol xx

Hi Newbies!

UGH! I FEEL pregnant, but keep getting BFNs. I'm bloated (like A LOT, like 2.5" bigger around at night than I was that morning same with my son), not as hungry, feel like I could throw up at times, peeing more, trouble sleeping, cramps, increased cm, sore nipples while BF.

Does that sound more like AF returning? I still haven't gotten my first post partum AF. BUT those are all the same symptoms as when I got pregnant with James. All of my IC from Monday-Wed have been negative and a FRER was negative this morning. THe FRER really crushed my hopes. This TTC thing sucks.

Might be your period spunky most women when they breastfeed dont have cycles at all.. My doctor said all the hormones goes into breast feeding instead of Ovulation and Cycles

welcome, siinead, and good luck!! :)

Well the NFP isn't necessarily due to any religious practice, I just prefer not to be on BC because I try to stick with all things natural. We use condoms so that we can still DTD during O! :) So I guess it's more like FAM (Fertility Awareness Method), if I fully understand the meaning of it. My NFP consists of keeping track of ovulation using the online charts, which is not the best, I know but it's been super successful so far. I'm too lazy to temp because I did it for a long time but I never understood it and it seems my method is working. Started temping again today, though, out of curiosity.

I've yet to venture into the realms of OPK or things like it because I didn't know they existed, and because we are doing NFP at this time in order to avoid PG at this time, although I'd love it to happen!! I just get super excited during the TWW because many friends have ended up PG, even doing NFP. I'm starting to think it's foolproof for us, I'd like to be proven wrong :winkwink:

CD 24
2 DPO
35/36 Day Cycles, very consistent.

ahh - that makes more sense. :thumbup: yeah, i've read that NFP, when following the rules properly, is slightly more effective than most of the chemical methods % wise, so i'd suspect your friends were, um, :blush: cheating a bit. :haha: but, so are we!! :happydance: i'm totally with you on being lazy with the temps (that's why we went with Billings in the first place), but b/c i was able to temp the cycle we got pregnant, i knew we were pregnant before we could get a BFP - so, i think that the Creighton and Sympto-Thermal methods do have their pluses.

I use O test lol so it is more like TTC lol I do NFP because I am catholic and will never use Birth control again

i used the OPK's a few times when we were TTC before, and will probably use them again when we TTC again (unless we get lucky NTNP!!). :thumbup:

Not sure spunky! But hopefully it's something so you are no longer in limbo :D!! X

Hey guys, I'm cautiously asking to join you :)
My baby girl is one on Tuesday and earlier this week my DH and I talked about NTNP in a few months time.
The strange thing is we haven't actually prevented since having the discussion.
I'm a bit confused with him saying he wanted to wait a bit longer but I'm excited too and would be really happy to get pregnant again sooner :)
Feeling cautious however as I know I could be back and forth between here and WTT if he decides he would definitely rather wait

Welcome starlight :D! Pull Up a chair, hope your OH isn't as indecisive as mine :haha: x

Exciting news! My cramps are ovulation! Got my opk+ yesterday and this morning! It's starting to fade back already, so looks like my body is working! We have been :sex: every other day and yesterday, today, and will tomorrow! If I get lucky I wont even get an AF. If I don't get lucky, then at least my body is starting to get back to normal. I do have a cold though, BOO!

Luck ladies!

Exciting news! My cramps are ovulation! Got my opk+ yesterday and this morning! It's starting to fade back already, so looks like my body is working! We have been :sex: every other day and yesterday, today, and will tomorrow! If I get lucky I wont even get an AF. If I don't get lucky, then at least my body is starting to get back to normal. I do have a cold though, BOO!

Luck ladies!

That is exciting news! Good luck this month!!
I had really sore nipples while BF about 2 weeks before I got my first postpartum period as well... But they've seemed less sore with each consecutive period (I've had 3), and this month I haven't really noticed any soreness at all (I'm pretty sure I've already ovulated). A bit strange...

im ready to find out lol if i am or not when i was on clomid i got pregnant everytime i usedit and ovulated so we will see..

Woo spunky!!! Go catch that eggy!! Massive good luck! Xxxx

Bleughhh!! I'm on cd 34 and I don't think I have O'd I got my pos opk but not had at a temp shift so apparently that means it was like my body was getting ready for O and it didn't happen :/! I'm so not amused!!
Last night I had a dream I was preggers, got my scan, it a new house and everyone was happy then I woke up! Felt like crying lol! Xxx

hmm thats crazy I dont do temps just the O test but had really strong lines I never had a postive O test and not ovulated.. I have always ovulated if I have a postive O test. My biggiest sign is side pain which I get almost everytime it can be dull or really bad I guess we will see in a week or so :D

I never really got any pains this month :/! I'm hoping I don't go too long, my ff had detected a bbt shift but I had neh ov tests then when I get a positive ov test there is not a temp shift lol! X

That is weird! I read somewhere that it doesnt happen very often that you get a postive O test and not ovulate.....I will find out in not that long hopefully

Should be interesting to see what happens :/! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->