NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Not sure how accurate my ticker is I know I O on the 29 so would that still be 4 DPO??? My husband said he would be suprised if I got pregnant the first time LOL On clomid was only on it 2 times and got pregnant with once and M/C then got pregnant with twins the second time... before I was on B/C... I wonder if Im a fertile turtle? all the women in my family are... My mom got pregnant 5 times and M/c two... and my granmother has 4 kids and had no problem getting pregnant lol

Yeah I'm out, not sure if a cycle lasting 26 days is good or not? expected to be out anyway, good luck everyone else for this cycle xxx

sorry to hear that Charlene, fx'd for the next cycle.

good luck to those still in their 2ww. I'll be anxiously joining you soon.

How is everyone today?

I feel like crap, had a headache all day yesterday, thought I could sleep it off but unfortunately I woke with it :( but I have my uni interview tomorrow I am so nervous!!!

How's you? Xx

oh no! I hope you feel better soon, all 3 of us have been ill too, hubby had a 3 day headache, mine went after a day luckily but we've all had coughs, colds etc.

Good luck for your uni interview, what is it you are hoping to study? I've still not got very far on my dissertation, I'm seriously lacking any form of motivation! Less than 2 months from now it will all be over-one way or the other!

I have a bad cold.... ICK.. I hope this doesnt hinder things.. Was having back pain and cramping last night.. Not bad just light ones hope its a good sign... Also having twinges.. I don't remember having this when I got pregnant with Caylee but i def could have these and just not remember

I'm studying health care at the mo but applied to do adult nursing at uni then hopefully branch off into midwifery but because of the cuts in jobs up here I can't go straight into midwifery :/! Will be wort it in the end tho and thank you xx

Aww Charlene and mummy sorry you guys/families are ill! :hugs: I've had a mild cold, the boys had theirs about 2 weeks ago, so at least we weren't sick at the same time. Hope you all feel better. Good luck with your interview!

tabitha - I've been getting a lot of light cramping and back pain but I'm wondering if it might be from picking up James more (or that he's gotten heavier?). Hope it's a good sign for you! I figure I'm 2dpo and this is going to be a long weight! I'm hoping to get preg 1st ov, but I think the chances are slim!

I hope you do spunky how amazing would that be? Thanks Hun! I will let you know how it goes tomorrow, it's at 1pm, I'm not sure what to wear tho x

fx'd spunky!

GOOD LUCK Charlene! Let us know how you get on.

I've had a breakthrough with my dissertation research today so I'm busy busy with it! Got a job interview tomorrow too.

Interview went well just an ID Check and a summary of the course, will find out at the end of march if I got a place,

Sorry I need to rant:
Today my cousin found out she's pregnant! Normally I would be happy for anyone but she's facing a jail sentence and she's going to be back up at court on Friday to see how long she might be getting locked away for!!!! She already has one daughter who had to go through her mum being locked away for about 2 months and her daughter was in pieces!!! Now her dad and her oh don't get on due to her mixing stories and her oh has Said he doesn't want her dad seeing the baby when it's born! He has became controlling of her and stopped her talking to one of her friends who she grew up with, my cousin text me gran sayin 'just to let you know I foun out today that I'm expecting and I wanted to let everyone know just now so I don't have to send out lots of letters when I get sentenced' she doesn't give a fuck about anyone! And I know she's been trying for a baby because she told my mum that she had a mc a few month ago, also she and her oh constantly fight and fall out and Shes beaten him up and he's threatened her with a knife by of course everything is all lovey and everythigs perfect now that Shes pregnant! She boils my blood!!!!

Sorry ladies, had to get it out! X

Glad the interview went well!

Ugh, sorry about your cousin, she sounds horrid. :hugs:

I hope you get in Charlene! Sorry about your cousin, sounds like she needs to grow up! :hugs:

Well today is apparently the day for me, I've been taking my opks but the line is barely even there! I'll take another around lunch as that's when I've been doing it but I think I may be a late O'er! We are still dtd just in case, I'm determined not to miss it this month!

Someone must be testing soon? Tabitha? Spunky? :happydance:

Me that is about to test.. In about 4 or so days :)

Ladies! 10dpo today. Last night after intercourse dh and I noticed some blood that was watery and pink. That has never happened before! Af not due until Monday or Tuesday bfn this am FMU. Any thoughts??

Sounds positive Rosey it may be implantation and it may be too early for it to show on a hpt yet!
Yayy tabitha the countdown begins, my AF is almost gone but not sure whats going to happen this cycle, will have to have a long chat with OH but last night i was joking with him and said that the next time we are dtd i was going to hold him down and give him no choice and his reply was a sarcastic 'please dont that sounds awful' but he was aking a face so i know that he defo isnt saying a no but im not actualy going to hold him down, well this month anyway :haha:

I wonder how inge is getting on :/ xx

Good luck Tabitha and Rosey.

Charlene I constantly joke to oh about "forcing myself upon him" needless to say he's loving the ttc stage!

I got a job today! 2 days a week woo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"