NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Inge, HUGE congrats!! so exciting - 2 under 2!!

:wacko: 2 under 2...:wacko:
OH thinks Iv got a while and he doesnt get why im excited already :dohh: Hes happy but I think hes waiting to get excited til we know baby is ok. I think once we have the scan he'll be happy. Im a little nervous too but theres no reason why anything should go wrong. Hes got a very good female friend who has had 3 pregnancies end sadly late and wev just had another friend who's had a little boy at 25wks, so I think its expected he'll have a little worry. Only bad thing iv had so far is sore boobs and bad trapped wind :haha: Was in such pain last night :haha:

What do you think girls?? You think my O test is postive :haha::haha::haha:photo (1).jpg

photo.jpg

Inge it would be weird if you weren't worried, I think no matter how many times someone could be pregnant they would always worry! Just relax and enjoy coz your growing a baby :D! Zxx

baby dust tabitha :D!
How is everyone today? im mega stressed due to college work :/!! xx

I am adding myself to chat with you gals! My DH and I aren't trying but we use NFP/FAM, so we use condoms most of the time during O. BUT.. each month during the TWW I still wonder!!:-k My DH and I DTD 4 days before O with no protection, so I'm banking on that if there is any hope.. We used protection the rest of the days but DH thought maybe the condom broke one of the times. Mostly I have no hope but it's still fun to watch and wait and have someone to chat with! :) He doesn't understand the TWW ;)

Rosey we do the same thing Natural Family planning but were really trying lol :haha:

welcome, Rosey! we use NFP, too, or we did to get pregnant. we're NTNP, but i still chart anyway, and when we are TTC again, i will use the charts to time BD'g again. never heard of anyone using condoms with NFP, so that's new to me. :haha:

which method are you two using? we learned Billings, but sometimes i add in temps as well (when i think to take it).

Well the NFP isn't necessarily due to any religious practice, I just prefer not to be on BC because I try to stick with all things natural. We use condoms so that we can still DTD during O! :) So I guess it's more like FAM (Fertility Awareness Method), if I fully understand the meaning of it. My NFP consists of keeping track of ovulation using the online charts, which is not the best, I know but it's been super successful so far. I'm too lazy to temp because I did it for a long time but I never understood it and it seems my method is working. Started temping again today, though, out of curiosity.

I've yet to venture into the realms of OPK or things like it because I didn't know they existed, and because we are doing NFP at this time in order to avoid PG at this time, although I'd love it to happen!! I just get super excited during the TWW because many friends have ended up PG, even doing NFP. I'm starting to think it's foolproof for us, I'd like to be proven wrong :winkwink:

CD 24
2 DPO
35/36 Day Cycles, very consistent.

New here and trying to figure out whether I'm NTNP or TTC... lol
DD will be turning 1 next week and I'm ready to try for another! DH seems agreeable too.
We've been using condoms since our DD was born and have stopped this past week! I'm not using OPK or taking temperatures or anything... Just hoping for another BFP! Last time it happened so fast (BFP exactly 4 weeks after coming off BCP), I'm hoping for the same this time too! Fingers crossed!!

Yay!! Do you at least look up your likely o dates online so you can bd?
So excited for you, when is the tww?

I'm still breastfeeding DD, and got my period back in December (when she was 9 months old)... so I've had 3 periods so far. Second came after 35 days, third was 29 days... so for this cycle I'm on Day 13... so thinking I may ovulate soon?

That would be hard to figure out with Breastfeeding, I'm still waiting for baby #1 so I'm no expert, but I'd say take the average of those days and track it in an ovulation calendar and the just try for those dates, plus lots of others! I'm sure other people have much better advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->