NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Hey! Sorry to hear FF is confusing! You have long cycles then Charlene if you're on CD34?!

OPK is being weird.
Friday afternoon - matching lines.
Friday night - Test line darker
Sat morning - test line darker
Sat afternoon - matching lines
Sunday morning - test line darker

It was fading but is now darker again? Could it have been that my Sat afternoon was just too diluted? (I hadn't held it that long).

Either way we are having sex! So excited!

Hi ladies and welcome newbies! :hi:

I've been away for the weekend so not been on. I hope everyone is ok :thumbup:

I'm excited because the business I set up with my friend is going really well and we've had 5 orders this week. I'm hoping to be earning good money from it soon so I don't have to worry about working for someone else! :thumbup:

Sounds good mummy1985 :)

I'm shattered today. I've held my daughters first birthday party. We had a baby sensory parties and had 10 LO's between 8 and 18 months in the house.
It was brilliant but so knackered now.
Day 12 of my 28 day cycle but not confident either of us will be able to find the energy to DTD tonight

On my O test instruction it says not to test again after postive test...

Yeah spunky last cycle lasted 33 days :( this month is a day longer so far, I hope it doesn't last too long!

Happy birthday to your LO starlight! Xx

Yeah spunky last cycle lasted 33 days :( this month is a day longer so far, I hope it doesn't last too long!

Happy birthday to your LO starlight! Xx

Her birthday is Tuesday but we had her party today. She loved it bless her x

Wait I actually am such a muppet :blush: I'm only on cd 25! I've been looking at the wrong part on FF :haha: excuse me while I bang my head against the wall lol!! My head is like mush :)! Xx

Wow! I'm haven't been on in a while but it seems like you ladies are having a pretty good cycle! Home with a sick LO today and thought I'd jump on and see how everyone was doing.
I had my last ultrasound and thankfully everything took care of itself naturally (holy cramps) and I didn't need to have a D&C. I know it wasn't "technically" a miscarriage because I never tested positive, so there was never an actual baby in there, but I feel a sense of loss just the same.

Since then, things seemed to have returned to normal so here's hoping for a stress free cycle! :happydance:

Charlene! Silly girl!

Baby Elmo - good luck with this new cycle :hugs:

Yep I know spunky lol! I was starting to get pissed off thinking my cycle had been so lon lmaoo :/!!
Tabitha I'm excited for you :D! Will u manage to wait 9 days tho that is the question hehe :p
BLE good luck for this cycle!

How is everyone? Xx

I plan on testing March 15th FF thinks I ovulated yesterday so I should be 11dpo is I dont get my period before then (James I tested positive Sept 15th @ 10dpo)

Yayyy I'm excited for you :D my temps dropped this morning and I've started spotting on cd 25! Let's hope they don't get shorter lol! X

Could be implantation Charlene....

I had a dip at 7dpo and went down more at 8dpo, then climbed after that with James.

I suppose it could be, according to this cycle I'm 5 dpo but I've only dtd 2 days ago and before that like a week ago and I've been having neg opks so I doubt it :/! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->