NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Hello ladies, haven't been on for a few days as had a hectic weekend! Hope you're all ok :flower:

Could one of you explain opk's to me please? I'm thinking of getting some if we have no luck in the next couple of months but dont know how many i'll need :dohh: Do you use a couple a day or just one? Does it only work on the day you're ovulating or does it tell you just before? I'm clueless lol!

x

Ladies, have a look, bottom test was this morning is this my positive lol? https://m1157.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/stevensmummy3/photo-1.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1 x

Couldnt really tell can you make the picture biggier?

Thanks StevensMummy i'll check the website out!
Looked at your picture would def say it was a positive :) x

Manages to get some bd Done spunky but steven got cold feet and pulled out :/! Boooo lol xx

Yup :(! He sees NTNP as in having unprotected sex but not doing the deed inside iykwim? Hasn't stopped him up until now x

Thanks hun :hugs: never know it might still happen, I doubt it tho but thats how we concieved steven x

ohhh no Charlene! So why did he go ahead with buying the opks then? Gosh men are so strange sometimes!

I've managed to pick up a cold and Abbie has been poorly recently too, she's really constipated but I don't know what I can do for her, I've tried more water, apricot, prunes, the bicycle legs thing, tummy massage, back rubs, warm baths, the lot! I think I might have to take her to the doctors :(

well... 4 BFPs for me last night :happydance: theyre quite pale still but definate positives. at lunch time im meeting my dad for the first time so double celebration :happydance: Baby dust to each and every other lady in this group :flower:

Yayyyyyy Inge wooohoooooo!!!! H&H 9 months to you <3! please stick around so we can stalk you!

And my sure mummy, he confuses me sometimes :/! When little steven is constipated he likes something frozen on his tummy (not sure why, he aske for it once and it worked lol don't know how he came up with it!) done the trick anyway xx

woohoo our first bfp congratulations Inge!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Good luck meeting your dad, I hope it all goes well!

I'll give it a go Charlene!

thanks girls - the meeting went well. Im well and truly stuffed. Had my usual and am so full. Leo got a musical ducky toy and I got flowers and a hug and kiss :cloud9: Im not sure when to phone midwife centre for my booking app. From my last period I would be about 4 wks-ish now and I need to book in by 8 wks. Im thinking of waiting til monday to phone.

Glad it went well Inge :D! Hopefully your BFP gets the ball rolling for the other girls :D!! So happy for you! Not sure about the midwife but I would let them know as soon as xxx

I'd book in as soon as possible. Mine get really full up here. I'd be so excited I'd be on the phone now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->