NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Yayyy congrats on the job! Ive just applied for a job as a care assistant and doing 2 12 hour shifts at the weekend
Lol were not ttc but im sure if I told him that I was taking over he wouldn't object lol but I would rather him say he wants to actively try xx

I get to stay at home.. Im lucky in that aspect. My DH has a interview for a job I really hope it is what he wants and they pay him better :) Im sure he will get it... I am leading a bible study in my church I am very nervous about it .. I had a couple of people volunteer to help me which is good. Lightly cramping today with some back pain I am really thinking about taking a test.. I dont think my ticker is quite correct.. I think im more 9 or 10 DPO. When is the earliest you can test?

Congrats on the job mummy!

Rosey - sounds like it could be good! Good Luck!

tabitha - I got a clear (but faint) positive at 10dpo with James. I had been bloating and cramping for 4 days, so I was pretty sure. Good Luck!

Charlene - sorry your oh is being so difficult!

I'm 4dpo and going crazy! 1 week till I test.

I was thinking I didnt get a postive with caylee until my period was due.... Even though i was pregnant with twins crazy huh.. I guess 7dpo would be way toooo early to test then lol

Hi all,

Im new here, very first post :)

We've decided to let nature take its course from next month. Im coming off the pill after my next period.

Im scared and excited... any tips?

Anyone came off Yasmine and can share their experience?

Just an update. 11dpo today. Brown spotting yesterday and during the night, sliiiight cramps yesterday and today. I am thinking about testing tomorrow 12dpo fmu any thoughts? Is that a bad idea? I'm scared of the bfn...

Good luck mrsp81!!

My advice is that it might take a while for your period to come back... Took mine 3 months to come back

My periods were erratic after BCP! Goodluck and welcome!!
Not sure rosey, 12dpo should give you a definate pos or neg tho

Happy Friday girlies!! Xx

Soooo, 12dpo today. Still some brown spotting here and there. Felt slightly constipated the last 2 days, then this morning not so much. No cramps any more, just the light ones in past days. No symptoms at all today. Too scared to test! I missed FMU today because I didn't have any tests and def. couldn't hold it till I got back from the store, haha! I work the overnight at my work tonight, so there really won't be any FMU tomorrow d/t being awake all night. Might wait until tomorrow afternoon when I wake up from sleeping. I know it'll be a for sure answer by then, I'm sure. Any hope out there?

Hope you all are encouraged in your next cycles. The Lord knows his plans for you! Keep your heads up!

Rosey get testing!!! And thanks!
How are you all? I'm shattered was out Friday night only slept 4 hours, fell asleep on my mate cuddling haha!! Went to bed early last night and I'm still shattered lol

Hope you all had a lovely weekend xx

Thanks! Hope you have a good weekend as well.. Been lightly cramping and had some back pain... My hubby thinks im pregnant because I have been acting really weird he even said so lol Think im going to push off testing till wednesday.... I will be 14 DPO and my period should have shown her ugly face by then...

Hi girls my computer is broken so won't be on as much until its sorted! Sending you all baby dust.

I am ovulating today i think :) im excited because this could be the month!!

tabitha - how on earth can you hold out till wednesday? I'm 7dpo and going crazy!!!

Don't wont a false negative mostly...... I waited that long for my BFP when I had caylee :D

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like 11 or 12 DPO not sure..... I took it on a Digitial took less than 2 minutes for it to show up WOW my first month I got pregnant lol

Attachments

• pregnancy test 2.jpg
    pregnancy test 2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
  • pregnancy test.jpg
    pregnancy test.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Thank you! I think Im more 12 DPO though because I must have O about the 29th :)

What was with the downtime?! Anyway congrats again tabitha. i'm hoping to join you soon!

Woooooooooo!!!! Congrats tabitha!! Soo happy for you!! Please stick around so we can stalk you hehe!!!

Ladies I need advice, so had my AF visit on the 6th and she disappeared 3 day later and then 5 days after that (today) I've been spotting and cramping but it's brown blood, I've never experienced any blood between cycles so I am not sure what's goin on :/? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->