NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

I dunno charlene. I hope you figure it out : /

I'm not sure Charlene I don't normally get anything in between. Have you tested in case? I thought your af was a quick one

hmmm thats crazy! Never had bleeding between my cycles also....

Not tested mummy didn't see the point as AF was full blown :/! Xx

It's probably just your body getting back to normal then Charlene.

I am so tired. Last night and this morning I feel like my body is asleep and last night I had a horrid vivd dream and was very restless in my sleep.I'm hoping they may be symptoms of pregnancy rather than coming down with something.

Ladies I am really tired again. I don't remember the last time I felt this tired. I've had cramps since I o'd too. I'm dying to POAS. Why does the tww go so slow?

Lmaoo awe mummy it does drag in :(! But that's another day done! Not long hun!

My spotting is pink And brown now, not sure what the hell is going on xx

I finally got my first postpartum period. SO I'm officially out for this month, but I guess happy that my girl parts are in working order. Onto next month for me. Good Luck Ladies.

Sorry Spunky :( I think Im just really fertile...... All the women in my family are

Sorry spunky! It just marks the beginning :D! Good luck xx

Hello ladies! I am just wondering what the chances of me being pregnant are. You see, (and I'm sorry if this tmi for some) here are my latest dates: Beginning of last period: February 23 Estimated Ovulation: March 9 Expected period: March 23 Now, here's where it get's tricky. My husband and I have been using natural family planning. However, we bd'd on Thursday March 1st (right before going to bed.) And he c*** inside. And then again on Sat. march 3rd, except he withdrew. (although, I'm pretty sure he hit that area on accident.) Anyways, by monday, March 5th, I had fertile CM. (it was quite unusual for my cycle...I usually have the creamy cm before the fertile. But the fertile definitely showed up on monday the 5th, with no pre-fertile cm) Then the fertile CM lasted from Monday, all the way through wednesday. I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate until Wednesday the 7th. However, I'm not sure. We also bd'd again on wednesday, the 7th. And again, he withdrew. (and again, I did not really get "too" out of the way.) I have a few questions. The first is, how long can sperm truly survive inside me? Also, just last night, we bd'd again. However, afterwards, I went to clean myself up and had some spotting. I went to bed, and got up this morning to more spotting. Nothing real heavy, at all. Only when I wiped. And the scanty spotting lasted all today until mid afternoon and only a light brown. While, I'm sure it was probably just b/c of our activity last night, could this have been implantation bleeding? I really WANT to be pregnant again. But also trying to respect my husband through his wishes of waiting a few more month

Sperm last 2-4 days and at the most 5... I guess its possible..

Well, I woke up this morningto more spotting. :-S I have no idea what to think. I want to be pregnant again so badly. But I'm trying my hardest to not get my hopes up. If the spotting is just from intercourse, would it be possible for it to be continuing 2 days, after the fact?

Welcome dewitt MI, sorry I have no idea what it could be, I think you may just have to wait and see I'm afraid!

Almost all my symptoms have gone now, I'm still a bit tired but Abigail has been up in the night so that could be why as I'm no longer exhausted. I don't remember having any symptoms with Abigail though so I'm still not out!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend, I will be starting my new job tomorrow and am working Sunday too, I'm really annoyed as I didn't realise it was mother's day so my first ever mother's day and possibly my only one with just Abigail and I'll be working :(

Hi Everyone!
I think I got my :bfp: today!! :happydance:
The lines are faint, but they weren't there yesterday!
Good luck to everyone still trying...

Attachments

• bnb.JPG
    bnb.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 5
Yes, yes!! I see a line! Congratulations! I'm testing tomorrow morning with a FRER and FMU it may still be too early but I'm hoping for a bfp!

First day at work today was good :)

Yes, yes!! I see a line! Congratulations! I'm testing tomorrow morning with a FRER and FMU it may still be too early but I'm hoping for a bfp!

First day at work today was good :)

Thanks! I hope you get your BFP also! Don't be discouraged if it takes a little while... I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated, but I could be 15dpo today (based on LMP)... and got nothing but BFN's until this morning (and my line is still faint).
I was so sure AF was on her way too... Same cramps as AF all yesterday (and even today), but I think I remember that happening in my first pregnancy too.

Yeah I won't be disappointed until the witch shows, when I got my bfp with Abigail I was 3 days past the day I thought AF was due and had bfn's up to that point. I wasn't as educated on things as I am now though and thought that was it I was out - I even got a faint line the night before but it was so faint I said to OH that it wasn't dark enough and that we were out for the month!! D'oh!

It was actually a girl at work that said to me, please take a test tonight as I'm sure you're pregnant so I did lol! Needless to say I know a lot more now!

My af started at 11th Feb and I think I ovulated around the 29th feb , since then I have had flu type cold which was just for 48 hours and then I was ok... feeling nauseas and tired, today I keep getting little twinges in boobs, anyway I did a IC test on Monday and It was BFN.....so I think I might test tomorrow morning with a FRER... I'm scared its going to be BFN because I have def gone past my af due date...

My af started at 11th Feb and I think I ovulated around the 29th feb , since then I have had flu type cold which was just for 48 hours and then I was ok... feeling nauseas and tired, today I keep getting little twinges in boobs, anyway I did a IC test on Monday and It was BFN.....so I think I might test tomorrow morning with a FRER... I'm scared its going to be BFN because I have def gone past my af due date...

Fingers crossed! Hope you get your BFP!!!
Sounds promising that you haven't gotten AF yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->