NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

My af started at 11th Feb and I think I ovulated around the 29th feb , since then I have had flu type cold which was just for 48 hours and then I was ok... feeling nauseas and tired, today I keep getting little twinges in boobs, anyway I did a IC test on Monday and It was BFN.....so I think I might test tomorrow morning with a FRER... I'm scared its going to be BFN because I have def gone past my af due date...

Fingers crossed! Hope you get your BFP!!!
Sounds promising that you haven't gotten AF yet!

Thanks hun and congrats xx

Good luck poshbird I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Sounds positive with you being late!

Congrats janna!!! Our 3rd BFP!!
Mummy fx'd for you in the morning I shall be awaiting your results!!

Hope everyone is well :D!! Xx

Hi ladies. DH and I just decided we would stop preventing. My little girl turns 1 soon and I'm excited to see what will happen with our little family.

Welcome parkgirl.

Just off to work but thought id better update - bfn this morning :( not testing until Weds now!

Sorry about your bfn mummy :(
Welcome parkgirl and good luck

Happy mothers day ladies!!! Xx

Hello everyone!! I'm soo new to this as its my FIRST month without protection.
And I actually think this is the month! I'm hopefull anyways!! I'm having allot of pg symptoms, sore bbs, nausea, constipation, slight cramps on and off, headaches, EXTREME fatigue, different cm, frequent urination.. I never usually get those. Anyways I tested at 12 dpo, bfn!! So I'm gonna wait...wait...wait till I see what happens.

Well I didn't use an frer , just used a cheap boost test (BFN)and I think I am 3 days late....

What do I do now because still no AF and I don't feel like she is coming or anything my boobs seem to big for my bra too :S

I think it's just wait and see, test again in a couple of days. You may have implanted late. I was late when I got bfp and had bfn's while late!

I think the witch is on her way :( could be a Christmas baby for us.

sorry to hear that mummy.

I was feel quite poorly for 24 hrs last week could that be something to do with implantation, I felt really tired, sore throat and sickness.

Now I just feel tired and seem to have bigger boobs:blush:

Good morning ladies!! I got a very faint bfp this morning on a frer!! :bfp:

Woohoo! I was convinced i was out!!

Yay! Congrats!!
I was convinced that AF was on her way before my BFP, too!

Yay! Congrats!!
I was convinced that AF was on her way before my BFP, too!

Thanks Janna! I had a suspicion as oh tried it on last night and I just wasn't interested and the last time I was like that was when I was pregnant! Bless him he's in for a rough 9 months!

Abigail was up at 5am this morning so when oh woke up I said "us three have missed you" he was so excited!:happydance:

Yay thats amazing news :happydance: congratulations mummy, and cautiously hoping to be joining you in first tri
I was convinced my AF was to arrive but its now 2 days late which is unusual for me. I feel tired, have hurty boobies and have woken today feeling icky sick so I'm beginning to dare to hope...
I'm a 'won't test till late' lady because I know I'll be crushed by a BFN.
I'm planning on testing Saturday if still no AF although I'm not sure if I can wait that long...

Aw gutted :-(
It seemed really promising and curiosity got the better of me and I tested today. Got a BFN at two days after AF should have arrived.
I'm soo gutted. Not so much because of the BFN because it's been our first month of NTNP (disappointed yes but not gutted) but because I honestly thought my cycles were back to normal and I was regular again after being bang on 27 days for the past four months but clearly they're not :-( :-(

oh no! There is still hope until af arrives! I only got a faint frer (the 6 days early one!!) on the day I was due on. Took a digi last night just to get confirmation :)

Thanks mummy :)
AF just arrived actually so I am officially out but I'm relieved that at least I'm on day one of a new cycle and we can try again.
Strange coincidence about the timing. Perhaps I really was willing the witch to stay away so hard she didn't want to come near, lol.
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

That's a shame but here's to the next cycle!

Thank you, I still can't quite believe it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->