NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

I'm good thanks Charlene how are you? Has your fella come round yet? I notice its ov time

:hugs: Starlight, I was pretty devastated this cycle.

Just hoping this cycle is a lucky one for me!

Cheers spunky, fingers crossed this is your cycle. :flower:
I'm not having a good evening. DH is working late, DD is in bed and i'm still wallowing in self pity :-( I've got horrendous AF cramps and feel generally crappy.
The joys of being a woman eh?

Definitely. Took me 2-3 bags of cookies + candy to get over this AF. Lots of self-pity.

Christmas Babies here we come!

Charlene how are you? Are you guys going to properly try this cycle?

Hi ladies> im new here and been tryn to find some buddies to share experiences with. im 30 mother of one 11 year old daughter and recently began ntnp after much discussion with the hubby. fairly excited i have to say. is it ok if i ge to know u guys that are in a similar situ?
any words of advice so far? :)

Hey merle! Welcome and my advice is just take it easy and enjoy it lol!

Hey ladies I'm fine thanks :D! Not properly trying bit still DTD he knows ov is approaching but He's still willing to DTD so we are just gonna see how things go, not sure what's going on this month because I've still been spotting on an off, I've been tracking my CM and I've had streaks of blood through that too but just a tiny but yesterday, bodies truly are strange lol! Hope all is well with you both, how's ntnp goin for you spunky? Cx

thanks for the welcome :)
as for the advice I intend too!

not want to think about it TOO much as such early days BUT i gave up my pill just over a week ago, came on for an after pill withdrawl bleed which finished yesterday> been on the pill 11years and it was logynon a combined pill.
so where am i in terms of fertility at the moment? any explanation greatly appreciated xx

Not sure hun, I was on microgynon for for a few years (I think) and it messed up my cycles completely :/! But I hope your bcp was different and doesn't give you any problems xx

Not sure hun, I was on microgynon for for a few years (I think) and it messed up my cycles completely :/! But I hope your bcp was different and doesn't give you any problems xx

guess i wont know til i get my next (first proper?) AF and see what is going o with my cycle lenght and frequency.....im going to be some impatient i just knw it!:dohh:

Hi merle82 welcome and good luck!

Both times i've come off the pill i've concieved 2 months after :)

good luck Charlene!

I am new to this. My DH and I have a 16 month old little guy. We had Mirena for a year, but had it removed because of some very painful cramps that never really let up... We decided to just not prevent any pregnancy that may or may not happen... :wohoo: I am just really exctied to see others going through what we are, and to be able to talk about it! We have not told anyone but our mothers, and that went over pretty, well they think we are CRAZY!!! :loopy:

Lol parents know were ntnp and have also called me crazy on several occasions but tbh I don't care lol

Welcome
X

Hi Ladies:hi:, I hope no one minds me joining in! I have a 3 month old, but me and hubby have decided to NTNP! Havent told anyone because they would just call me crazy, but we want our babies close in age and financially it makes sense too.

Only thing is i am breastfeeding on demand and havent had my period yet, and tbh we arent bding very often, so I think I´ll be here for a long while!

Welcome Steph! Hope it goes well and you catch that eggy fast! Good luck xx

We havent told parents yet decided we didnt want any expectation or pressure-we know they will be over the moon for us when we tell them!!

Hi also to steph and johns mom **waves**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->