NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Hey ladies.I have a question for you ladies, i'm really confused right now. I haven't had a period since jan 30, 2012. My cycles are on average 48 days since I have been off the pill in June 2010. My fiance and I constantly have sex with out protection. We are getting married in October and we think I could be pregnant since I havent had a period in so long. I also have alot of pregnancy symptoms. I pee alot, eat things i normally don't like, i'm constantly hungry, my boobs have went up two cup sizes. This morning I took a pregnancy test (it was a cheap one) first thing and it came up negative. My period was suppose to come two weeks ago. Am I pregnant? I'm so confused. I really want this expecially since I had a miscariage in Novemeber.

Id do another test in a few days=try a different brand of test. otherwise you will drive yourself mad wondering! x

Can take awhile for your period to come back while breastfeeding some women dont get there cycle tilll 12 months+ unless you stop breastfeeding

Can take awhile for your period to come back while breastfeeding some women dont get there cycle tilll 12 months+ unless you stop breastfeeding

:cry: I dont have high hopes but just a little glimmer. I am really hoping to be pregnant by september because I'll be going away to visit my parents for 2 months in Brazil, and hubby will be staying in Oz. My sister got her period back at 5 months despite still bfing her 14month old, so hoping it runs in the family!

Hey! I'm fab thanks. Plenty BDing at the wknd so here's hoping! X

Hi, just jumping on board the number#2 wagon! We have a DD who is 21 mths and we're NTNP. Had my implant removed last week, we fell quickly last time round, but think it'll take longer this time as our DS doesn't really like to sleep much, so have to BD when we can! I know I'm going to get impatient though, I'm already wondering when I'll get AF and what my cycle will be like, going into it blind as I don't have AF when on implant and we fell pg before first AF last time, so no idea what to expect!

Yeah starlight we had sun today to but ive not been able to enjoy it my back is breaking :(! Not sure what I've done but apart from that I'm fine thanks xxx

Hey ladies, some advice be lovely.
Three and Two days before i ovulated i had intercourse, without protection, but we withdrew.

Today, i am 3 dpo and since y'day, have been feeling:

*extremely tired and legarthic , have gone to bed early and naps in the afternoon.

*my muscles are extremely tight, and my lower back and neck hurt.

*Have also felt slight cramps in uterus and have had sharp pains on my left side.

As anyone had these symptoms this early and had found themselves to be pregnant?

Not good about your back Stevensmummyx Hope it's better tomorrow and you can enjoy the sun x

Hi, I hope everyone is getting on ok, hoping for some of you to join me in 1st tri soon :)

Lunar my main symptoms were back ache, extreme tiredness and slight cramping, I wouldn't say painful, just uncomfortable.

Good luck everyone :thumbup:

Hi, I hope everyone is getting on ok, hoping for some of you to join me in 1st tri soon :)

Lunar my main symptoms were back ache, extreme tiredness and slight cramping, I wouldn't say painful, just uncomfortable.

Good luck everyone :thumbup:

Thank you mummy1985. Were your symptoms as early as 2/3 dpo?

Back ache was from very early on. the others were on and off from that sort of time although the extreme tiredness only kicked in from implantation

Oh meant to add, me and steven DTD the day I got my +opk and didnt pull out :wohoo: let's hope that's where my backache is coming from lol xx

That's why I mentioned it :) Mine was awful for the while tww! Fingers crossed for you Charlene :)

Ooh yeah fingers crossed Charlene :thumbup:
Well I'm feeling rubbish today. Got a migraine and DH working away so coming home so I can go to bed is not an option :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->