NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Hi ladies! i too am trying for #2. I am going back and forth with whether or not is the right time, can i handle 2 kids, blah blah blah. I was a newlywed with #1 with no job, now i've been married almost 3 years with a wonderful career. I wonder about the effects it will have on my job. But i know DD needs someone to play with and boss around.

My name is EmJay, I have a daughter who will be 2 May 2nd. I have been married 3 years in June. Um.....NTNP. This is cycle 2 and um....i am a poasaholic.

Another poas-aohlic! You shall fit right in here lol welcome hun xxx

Hey ladies, ntnp for #2 here! Me and dh have been married for 3 years in september, DD is 2 in october. We have everything going now, he had a good job, i have a good job(that allows me to take my kids to work with me due to it being a day-care), and we just feel its the right time to have another little one so dd has someone to play with all the time :) on my first cycle since being off bcp's so we shall see what happens :) good luck ladies

Hi ladies, are there any CM experts on here? I am on cd7 of a 27 day cycle and have EWCM already.
I noticed it about this time last cycle too, although I'm new to checking it so I can't say back further than that.
Could it be I'm o'ing earlier than the usual midway through my cycle and having a longer LP or am I getting EWCM earlier before o'ing than is usual? Anyone else get it this early?
Maybe I should get BD'ing just in case?

Welcome blkhairbeauty! Good luck!
An starlight are you using opks? I would just DTD anyway and have those days covered xxx

haven't had much time lately to check in, so i hope every one is doing well!

oh, wow - just checked the 1st page and there are 3 more BFP's - CONGRATS, ladies~!!!!! :happydance:

hey Emjay and blkhair beauty. best of luck to you both. hope to get to know u all better :)
sorry Starlight im not expert on CM or anything for that matter just get BDing as much as poss!! v:wacko:

Thanks Stevensmummyx and Merle82 I think that sounds like a plan!
I'm not using Opk's until later in the year if we have to start 'officially' trying, lol

By the way Charlene how is the backache? x

Yeah I'm ok thanks! Wish I didn't have to work though, the weather has been great, got to cover someone's holiday too so I've got to work Sunday-Weds :( boooo!

Ahh how great has this weather been lol? Ivwas beginning to think sunshine was a myth lol!
How's baby baking going? Xxx

can i join please? just starting ntnp #2 got my first AF after birth on the 16th of april so im back in the swing of things now! x

Hi everyone!

I thought I'd join this as I'm new to the pregnancy forum thing! hubby and I haven't been trying nor preventing, we are just seeing what happens at this stage, just passed my second cycle since stopping birth control, hoping to find some other ladies in the same boat as me?

Welcome ladies you are both more than welcome to join! Xxx

Guys I have news,

I got offered a place at uni :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: xxx

Thank you! And yes, as long as I pass everything from not till may I start in September :D! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->