NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

hi to new ladies-im new-ish too and very much in the same boat as adelaidemummy

best of luck to u both and hope to hear some exciting news for us all soon :D

well done stevensmummy-iwent to uni as a "mature" student (24) and a mum. it was ace getting the brain going again after childrens tv all day!! lol

Aww I can't stand childrens tv any more lol I find myself singing all the theme tunes lol xx

nightmare!! i used to take the wee one to nursery then come in and listen to the childrens tv when doing housework aaagggghhhh!!!

Well this seems to be kind of a place for me right now:) I would love to talk to women who can relate to what I'm going through. I had a mc at 5 weeks feb 11th. Before that I didn't even think I could get pregnant. I was on birth control just in case. After the mc, we decided it doesn't matter if I'm taking it or not. We both got really excited.
It took me a few weeks to decided what I should do. So, as of 5 days ago I stopped taking the pill altogether. I'm currently NTNP but hoping. Today is cd 2 for me. I finally started my first period after the loss so I know my hormones will be out of whack, at least for a little bit.

Sorry about your loss keewee and I hope you catch that eggy!!

And nope mummy no witch as of yet! I'm not building my hopes up, I was brown spotting yesterday but it's went away :/!

How are the rest of you lovely ladies doing? Xx

not my month af came last night, hope I have more luck next cycle! good luck ladies!

Sorry about the witch :(! She has a lot to answer for lol! Good luck next cycle!
How was everyone's weekend?
Today me and steven are travelling to England to stay with my sister, I'm so excited lol! Xxxx

rights so af was on the 16th march according to an online calculator im due around the 13th of april. past 2 nights ive been feeling very sicky at the same time and then was actually sick this morning. anyone had preg symptoms this soon? or is it just a bug? obvs gunna wait for my af to show her ugly face but im curious! xx

rights so af was on the 16th march according to an online calculator im due around the 13th of april. past 2 nights ive been feeling very sicky at the same time and then was actually sick this morning. anyone had preg symptoms this soon? or is it just a bug? obvs gunna wait for my af to show her ugly face but im curious! xx[

It is definitely possible you can have symptoms that early on. I found out I was pg at 4wks 5 days (the estimate) but I started morning sickness, sensitive nipples and had to pee more about a week and a half before I found out. Just don't get too worked up about it yet!

hey my wknd was ok just went shopping with my daughter and watched footie with the hubby nothing too dramatic-will make up for it next wknd hopefully.

been having a lot of headaches lately and felt a little nauseaus(sp?) too. think this is more likely casue ive came off BCP for the first time in donkeys my hormones are just all over the place and resulting in headaches??? x

Well ladies the witch finally got me after spotting for a few days. Time to start all over again..

yeah im just gunna wait for af to arrive IF it doesnt then ill test maybe 5-7 days late if i cant wait xx

I think I must be the only one on this thread hoping for a visit from the witch! At least then I would know that my fertility is coming back and Im in with a chance :(

Lol steph the relief you feel when shes here then you just want her to disappear so you can get on with it

Still nothing here yet :/! Xxx

can i join in, had implant out on fri 30/3, and started af? withdrawel bleed,2/4 :D

Im Jo, have a 17m old lil boy, hubbys a medic in the army so our home for the next 2 years is Germany, geordie born n bred tho.

Welcome missymojo!! Good luck and baby dust to you! Xx

well ladies I have to go back on levlen ed for abit, Dr said its best to stop "trying" for now as I will probably need surgery soon to take out a recurring thyroglossal cyst from my throat! good luck to everyone else though!! I'll still be checking to make sure you are all getting your much deserved BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->