NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Sorry to hear u haveto take a break for health reasons x

I have no idea what the f my bodys doing, :witch: has up n left after 2 days so mustnt be :witch: ?

Awe sorry to hear that adelaidemummy, hope your op goes well and you are back over with us soon!

I am still waiting for the witch :/! Xx

Sorry to hear about having to stop trying. Just concentrate on getting better!

Charlene - I'm on here every 2 minutes to check...I'm keeping everything crossed for you! I'm so excited for you :)

my af is comig an going :S
weird body, hoping it goes back to normal soon

I was spotting like last week but it was old brown blood but there has been nothing at all since then no cramping and no symptoms either but I don't feel like anything is happening at all lol xx

i still have nausea lower back ache and headaches but who knows?! around 5/6 DPO xx

oh stevensmummy hope the dreaded AF stays away!! fingers crossed for u xx

think mine is on the way got terrible cramps :(

Just checkin on you guys. I got pretty sad about getting AF.

I just got my opk + last night and this morning, so we've been DTD plenty. Hoping this is my month.

Best of luck girls!

:hugs: to those that got the witch, good luck to those ready to test, and congrats Charlene for the Uni!

Thank you spunky!! Thought you had gone AWOL lol :p! Good luck this time round hun xxx

hmm.... :witch: keeps tormenting me! coming n going , stopping n starting - want to fast forward a few months and e back having normal cycles

enjoy the long weekend everyone x

Hello Ladies,

May I join you? My name is sarina im 21 my OH is 25 we have a 2 year old boy and I would like baby #2. my OH doesnt want anymore kids but he isnt doing anything to prevent it and said "If it happens it happens". so thats where i stand now we were trying for over a year and a few months ago i just gave up trying and began NTNP

hope your more relaxed approach helps you conceive x

2nd :sex: since implant out, whoop :D bck in the saddle baby :D

Hey sj welcome and goodluck! And haha mojo get in there girl lol!!

Update: the witch is still AWOL sooooo I've decided to take a teat Saturday if she hasn't arrived by then :) xx

Hi *waves* im new to NTNP =) we had the implant out 3weeks ago, and are just seeing what happens =) although im not taking it as laid back as i thought i would loll! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->