NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Haha *waves back* miss piggy! Welcome hun and good luck!!

How is all you other girls getting on? X

Thank you =) I'm very excited...my OH went from dead against baby number 2, to really for it overnight =) so im very happy! hee hee xx

Thank you =) I'm very excited...my OH went from dead against baby number 2, to really for it overnight =) so im very happy! hee hee xx

i wish my fiance would tell me that id b over the moon

hey all welcome to the new folks lots of baby :dust: to you all and FX too!!

no AF as yet but i reckon its not too far away :'(

FX for ur test Sat Charlene xx

Just been to town, bought a first response and I'm gonna test tonight! I have a full bladder and haven't had anything to drink so it won't be diluted :D! Wish me luck ladies! Xx

Good luck Charlene! I'm keeping my fingers, toes and everything crossed for you :)

And another bfn to add to my collection :/! Xx

oh pants!! that sucks big time missus> any chance ur testing a bit early? x

Nope it was a first response test 6 days early, I was expecting the witch at least last week, just waiting it out now xx

would drive you insane wouldnt it? :hugs:

any advice for me-stopped bcp13th march, im planning on going out tomorrow night- first night out in a long while but thinking it might be sensible to do a test before i go out drinking? would never forgive myself if i found out a week or two later i was expecting..... is it too early to test? i havent needed to do a pregnancy test for over 11years- i feel so out of touch!

i would say test if you feel it would reassure you

:hugs: Charlene, thought for sure it'd be bfp since you're so late...

Never to early to test Merle if you have cheap ones

:hugs: Charlene, there is still a chance though. My first response 6 days early only showed a very faint line on the day I was actually due. The day before it showed complete bfn.

Good luck everyone else too :thumbup:

My period is already a week late so it's defo not happened this month I'm gutted but everything happens for a reason and this month ain't my turn. Which is fine it will happen when it's meant to happen, I'm off out tonight into town with my sister so it means I can enjoy some alcohol :D! Hope you are all Having a lovely weekend xxx

thanks hope u have fun out with your sis. I did a wee test too just to put my mind at ease and got a BFN so ive got a green light to go out drinking now- silver lining an all that>
FX for us next time round!! x

Hey merle, sorry about the witch! Hope you enjoyed your night out tho :)

And I am still waiting on her to make her appearance! Xx

im having increased CM but i dunno if its just my body adjustng - either way i think i get some rockin done :D :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->