NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Sorry about the bfn s :( Hope you guys enjoyed plenty of :wine: on the nights out !!! I decided to jump on the poas wagon because i've been getting nausea when i breastfeed but got a bfn too.

I'm on day 6 of positive OPKs! I got my first one on cd21 - and FF has given me my crosshairs then. (I'm wondering if that will change if I add in more temps later). So in theory I am 5dpo. I've only ever had 3 positive OPKs. This is a weird cycle. And I used to ov cd 16-18, 21 is late, but who knows.

im useless with charts , but i wish you all the best, just keep shagging! xxx

Not sure spunky, looks like your bbt is higher than usual so I'm guessing you hav ov'd but its not a big shift :/! I'm no chart expect but it looks about right! Good luck him fx'd for you <3 xxx

I'm actually pretty tired of the shagging! And I think hubby may be too! We've dtd 13 times in 20 days. We've been doing about every other day, so pretty good! Supposedly I'm 6dpo now though! So the testing craze has already begun, cause I didn't know what tons of opks meant, but will begin getting crazy again in 3 days! Woo!

jeezo u r going at it missus!! i couldnt find the time to dtd that much-maybe i should!! x

my DTD chart
30/3 implant out
31/3 :sex:
1/4:sex:
2/4-5/4 :witch:
5/4 :sex:
8/4 :sex:

hubbys poorly today so wont get anymore in today, ....

my DTD chart
30/3 implant out
31/3 :sex:
1/4:sex:
2/4-5/4 :witch:
5/4 :sex:
8/4 :sex:

hubbys poorly today so wont get anymore in today, ....

bless him- hope he gets better soon.
think i need to jump my husband more often :D

i've found having the implant out i've had a surge of hornyness- spurred on by reading fifty shades of grey. :)

I had to google that-hadnt heard of it before. just finished the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy-that did little for my sex life, i couldnt put the books down lol !!

the fifty series will give sex life / drive an oomph, i found myself stopping reading to get laid then going bk to reading
lol

LOL Merle, yes, you should jump hubby more often!

We did witch cd1-4
Sex: cd
5, 7, 9, 11(twice), 13, 15, 17, 19, 21 (1st pos opk), 22, 23, 25
today is cd 27, may have sex today.

LOL MissyMojo, maybe it's time I get another book!

LOL Merle, yes, you should jump hubby more often!

We did witch cd1-4
Sex: cd
5, 7, 9, 11(twice), 13, 15, 17, 19, 21 (1st pos opk), 22, 23, 25
today is cd 27, may have sex today.

im tired just reading that :wacko: need to get myself in order, put me to shame lol

Oh trust me, i am tired. I wish my cycle hadn't been this long or confusing cause then I wouldn't have needed to do it so much! :haha:

Lol I'm ashamed to say I haven't DTD since I got my opk lol! Xx

Oh trust me, i am tired. I wish my cycle hadn't been this long or confusing cause then I wouldn't have needed to do it so much! :haha:

you make a good point, i hadnt thought of this before: but as im only just off bcp last month i was assuming my cycle was 28days like it used to be. for all i knw i could be having a long cycle and there is hope this month yet. i cant wait for hubby to get home from work now lol xx

you make a good point, i hadnt thought of this before: but as im only just off bcp last month i was assuming my cycle was 28days like it used to be. for all i knw i could be having a long cycle and there is hope this month yet. i cant wait for hubby to get home from work now lol xx

Yep! You never know! Keep :sex: you might be ovulating anytime!

Charlene - My husband probably wouldn't ttc if I only put out when ovulating. So I have to put out regularly to make him feel like The Man :haha:

im going with every other day or so the whole cycle, or hubby will "feel pressurised " or thats what he said while ttc Maddox,
but sayin that the last 3 months he's been getting :sex: at least twice a week anyhow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->