NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Well tbh we have both been working loads so not really spent time together I've been in england the past week and off home on Thursday and I'm looking forward to seeing him lol! Xxx

still havent had a proper period since being off the pill...makes me wonder...well more-or-less want to just test to make sure ha ha!!!

Ooo, a test! How exciting blkhairbeauty!!!!

Charlene, sorry you haven't seen eachother much, hope your reuniting is a good one.

I'm a newbie - NTNP #2 :) We've only been NTNP for a month now - we are going to switch to TTC in September/October if nothing happens between now & then!! Very exciting! :)

Thanks spunky :), ooooh when you testing hun? I'm stiiiiill waiting on the witch lol :/! Xxx

Tomorrow is 9dpo, I'll test then and everyday following (cause I might not actually be 9dpo...) I'm already cd 29, but I didn't ovulate until sometimes between cd 21 & 25. So late for me!

What cd are you on?

I am still waiting on the witch so my cycle is defo longer than i thought!charlene-where IS she???
good luck with the testing spunky!

Not sure merle but I shall be sure to send her on her way for those who are hoping she makes an appearance, maybe she running behind? Daft witch lol! Xx

I did, bfn, not surprising as i am 5dpo-9dpo. Countdowntopregnancy.com and FF disagree on when i ovulated. I will test each morning until AF or a positive, finally something to pee on! lol

Still no witch for you?

Nope still waiting :/!
Sorry about your bfn but yeah too early for you, I really hope you get your BFP this month! Xx

I hate the 2ww! I always get anxious and stupid! I'm so looking forward to being pregnant again.

I have my cousin, aunt and mom coming over in 2 weeks for drinking. Dunno if I will be able to or not. Hope not!

I hate the 2ww, want to know what's worse lol? Having a 2ww that lasts longer that 2w haha!!! I'm stuck in limbo!!I really hope this is your month! Xx

I feel like i'm in limbo too! Eventhough in my head i know my chances are little to none i still constantly symptom spot!:dohh: I've been having cramps for the past couple of days so hoping that it means maybe the witch will come knocking...? Bah probably not until i wean, but i cant help hoping!

Are you going to test again charlene?

I don't think so Steph, I think because the FR was negative then I'm defo not! Steven seems to think I am but I seriously have had no symptoms and I dont feel pregnant iykwim? Xxx

Charlene - maybe worth one more test if OH thinks you are? I hate being in limbo!!! I hope something happens for you soon!

steph - I was constantly symptom spotting before I got my first pp AF. I BF and didn't get my AF back until 9 months. I know I would get ewcm for a few days each month for the last three months and only when I was 8.5 months pp did my opk go positive. (so I didn't ovulate until 8.5 months). I had even more sex than the last month during that time, and no luck for that cycle. At 8.5 months I also had tons of cramping and cm! LIKE TONS of cm. I felt very "full" for lack of a better term. Called doc as I felt terrible he said was my fertility returning, sure enough my opk went positive that night (after about a week of feeling crampy). Probably doesn't help, but there's my experience.

AFM - Another BFN. I'm ok with it. I am 6-10dpo. I am really starting to think I am closer to 6 than 10, so still early. My temp is still up (good sign) and I'm cramping (I had cramping with my son, but I also get it with AF). So looks like I'll just keep hoping and testing :)

I ordered some of these ovulation stick things to give that a go....
AF still MIA and no positive tests so gonna check out these ovulation sticks to see if im even ovulating! Wishing now i had come off my BCP at new year instead of keeping taking it> stupidly thought everything would be fine and dandy straight away-had so many friends that have fallen preg before thier first proper period!!

FX for u Spunky and Charlene a 2ww that is extended by more than a wk is torture!!

:hugs: & :dust: all round

i think im pretty much oving soon, tons of ewcm, horny as hell, just need hubby to not be ill anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->