NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

merle - My sil told me to come off bcp for 6 months without trying first because her body tended to miscarry if preg right after bcp. She's the only one that has told me that though. I hope your body figures out it's fertility soon!!

Missy - Sorry your hubby is sick! Jump him anyways!

i would if i could - hes been too poorly to erm :blush: get hard :blush: tried last nite :(

Hey ladies, updates anyone? I'm still waiting :/! Buuuuut, last night I overheard my oh talking to lo and asking if he would like a brother or sister and they were discussing baby names (without me lol) :cloud9: when I asked oh about it he said he wants to try for a baby if I don't get my BFP!!!! Xxx

aw thats great OH on side is always helpful!! ha ha bet that was funny overhearing that, not ur typical guy talk!
im still waiting on AF and PT is neg, got some ovulation tests so i can find out whats going on in there next month! x

Missy - I hope the seduction works and he's feeling better!

Awww, bless your OH for talking about that Charlene!! Best of Luck to You!

Merle - I hate limbo!!! Hope you and Charlene get answers soon!

Well, congrats on a fresh cycle, at least limbo is over!

whoop for end of limbo merle :D

i still havent had any :sex: damn bug reeli took it out of hubby

Got AF on Saturday - Cramping on Friday - What a Hag. Haha - oh well, a fresh new cycle so I can start charting my BBT :)

manicmommy- sorry about the witch!

missymojo- glad your hubby is finally feeling better lol :D

Sorry about the witch merle and meg! Good luck next cycle,
And yayy for :sex: missy lol!!
Spunky and updates from you?

Today I shall be purchasing some more hpts for tomorrow morning :) xxx

Add me to the first page ;)

https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/961381-looks-like-friday-13th-lucky-me-too.html

:wohoo: :wohoo:!!! I just squeled for you spunky :D! Mega congrats for you!! *dashes to put spunky on BFP list* xx

Congrats Spunky!

GL to Charlene for tomorrow too!! I've been hoping you would test again soon!

Thanks mummy :)! I've not been feeling the urge to test at all lol not even ov tests, I don't feel like I am! The only thing that's making me think there may be a chance is that the day af was due I spotted a little and then nothing at all!

What is everyone up to this evening? I'm sitting watching embarrassing bodies feeling sick at that poor lads feet lol! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->