NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Charlene I hope all that means is that you already pregnant. So weird that you don't feel the urge to test when you're a poas addict! Can't wait to hear your update, maybe the spotting was implantation?

I hope so, would be nice, steven keeps commenting on breast size, nipple colour but not sure if it's wishful thinking from him, and that's what inwas thinking about it maybe being IB, I'm sure we shall know what's going on in the next few days :) xx

Tested this morning and it was, a big fat... Invalid :/! Didn't even have a control line!! I'm going to test yet again tomorrow, or save my urine to test later tonight xxx

Congratulations spunky!!!

How frustrating charlene! Good luck testing...again ;)

WTF? Invalid? I would be so frustrated and annoyed!!! I'm sorry!! :hugs:

Spunky Congrats-how exciting! :)
Charlene- everything crossed for u testing later, hope its a BFP!!

how is everyone? ive been MIA as felt pretty rotten with the appearance of AF-hot water bottles and cups of tea on demand-such a drama queen lol xx

ive been run off my feet with a grumpy, nap refusing, teething 18m old. yay! lol

Tested again BFN!! I just wish the witch would show her face now, April ain't my month! Cx

:hugs: all around!

Charlene - sorry about BFN, I hope the witch shows soon so you can move on!!

Merle - sorry about your AF being so bad this time! Hope she goes quickly.

Missy - What's with these kids and not wanting to nap? James has been fighting it to the point where I want to scream!!! Maybe it's the weather change? Hope things start getting easier.

he went down nicely at bedtime for me,

booked a date nite for me n hubby for 1st may to see avengers, so hope M behaves for sitter,
we also have a do to go to for davids work on 27th april, which promises to be long and boring , but david will be in mess dress and i get to wear a floor length gown! whoop!

my shag chart is looking up, gonna have another :sex: tonight :) btw just in case u havnt worked it out, having implant out has made me sex mad lol

oh i love a date nite- we do that every month if we can, its important for a healthy relationship
Charlene- big hugs, totally sucks. where is the witch, she really must be lost!

The avengers look amazing and I am extremely excited to go see it :D! Steven an I don't go out much but will be off to see the avengers :D! That and American pie reunion! I think I may be 'o'ing tonight :/! Tonnes of ewcm but this confuses me since I had my pos opk a while ago :/, won't be seeing OH tonight ad I've had to come stay at me mums since my electricity has been turned off at the mains and won get it fixed until tomorrow,
Missy having my implant made me the exact same! I got my sex drive back, steven didn't know what hit him :haha: xxxx

Ladies im adding a still waiting on our bfp list, please mail me to add your name in so i dont forget anyone :flower:
x

how are you all ?

according to 'mydays' app using a 28day cycle im now in the 2ww.

only symptom - im shattered - but that could be a bug, being run off my feet with an 17m old, or an actual symptom.

hey im a bit like u, shattered! work getting the better of me this week, feeling totally drained but as its a new job role thats to be expected, i dont have as good an excuse as a toddler to run around after!!
im on CD5 so planning on trying out the opk sticks from around day11 and taking it from there this month :) x

im staying awy from opks - they made my hubby less inclined to :sex: last time around, and atm we'r doing pretty well with every other day!

yup every other day will do im sure. im not basing the days we have to have sex on positive opk results, im purely using it to get a feel for things and see whats going on with my body as clearly, i have no idea at the moment! im also not sharing the info with him as he says he doesnt need to know!

hubby fel the pressure just knowing i was testing :/
my :sex: charts looking busy atm lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->