NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

30/3: Implant out
31/3: :sex:
01/4: :sex:
2/4-5/4 :witch:
05/4: :sex:
08/4: :sex:
15/4 :sex:
16/4 :sex:
18/4 :sex:

might have sometn to do with it lol x

Lol yeah I think maybe it is lol! good on you!
For me, still waiting :/ xxx

Can i join you lady's :)
My OH and i decided to NTNP about 2 weeks ago (about my 20th birthday) :D

good luck to you all :D

Of course you can missmummy :), welcome and good luck :D' xx

Hi ladies was wondering whether I could join you all
We were meant to be waiting until October 2012 (which I felt wasnt soon enough lol) then 2 days ago OH out of the blue said I think I'd like to try for another baby RESULT!!!!!!! Lol

We decided to NTNP as last time I got very disheartened when it didn't happen as quickly as I thought, then when i said sod it i dont wanna be pregnant (i really did but was sulking lol)i feel lregnant that month so this time were taking the chilled out route

:dust: to you all I really hope to make some friends throughout my journey c x x

Hi and welcome iwanababybump, I hope it happens faster or you this time round :D!

Happy Saturday everyone, how are we all getting on? Xxx

Im good just been painting on the balcony with lil man and a friend and her daughter,

2 more :sex: on my chart, last nite and this morn lok

Welcome iwanababybump!

I´m still getting cramps but nothing else happening. Good news today is that i wont be going overseas away from hubby until october (thought is was going in september before) so hopefully af will be back by then and i will be in with a chance! Bad news is that mil arrived today for a visit and is staying 8 long days :(

AF still awol charlene?

Yep Steph still no sign of her and I can't even go to the doctors until she's been mission for 3 month, I'm slowly but surely approaching that mark tho, lol I hated when mil comes over but then the ninja sex is amazing trig to be quiet lol!! Xx

ninja sex is defo fun, bt i feel your mil pain :( x

I am not much of a fan of ninja sex. Can be exciting, but I don't want them to hear me!

Today I'm going to the gym and we're doing projects around the house the rest of the weekend. So not exciting!

MissyMojo! So exciting about all the sex! Aren't you exhausted though?!

Hi everyone,
I have been reading so many things on forums in the past couple of weeks that I still do not have any answers - and I do realize that only a test would answer my question, but I still have 6 days to wait before my period day to start so I thought I would post my story and see if anyone had some insight (or similar experience to share!).
Here's the deal, my last period started March 27 (the one before that Feb 28). Between the 1st and the 5th I had intercourse. And since then I feel pregnant. For the next two weeks I have had nausea, insomnia, close to anorexia (I'm already pretty thin and do not eat much, but this is worse!), bloating, some gas, some acid reflux, nipples hurt (not boob). I checked cervical fluid in teh shower in the morning, and for the past 2 weeks it has been very white, but milky (not with chunks) [sorry TMI]. I also felt that my nipples had changed a little, got a bit larger (but not darker). Oh, and yeah, I also noticed my labia have turned a blueish color, and I am not sure I have ever seen that before.
Then I thought I had been tripping because the symptoms went away for a couple of days.
Then yesterday morning when I woke up I had bright red blood, 6 days before my period (this has never happened before!). It spotted all day, no enough to fill a pad, but definitely had a few legit drops of very red blood. I had cramps yesterday - not bad, but some. I also threw up in the morning once. today I am still bleeding (not enough to put a tampon, just a couple of drops every few hours on a pad). My nipples don't hurt as much at all (almost feels like I had been dreaming the symptoms!), no cramps. But I am still wondering.
My lower stomach has been inflated as if I was going to get my period for the past 2-3 weeks (i am very thin so it shows)
Took a test yesterday, it was negative. I am now waiting until the 26th (date of supposed period) to take another.
I know I could do a blood test, but I would rather wait. I am not nervous about it, I'm just wanting to know why I bled a week before my period! I have read about implantation bleeding, but most ladies seem to say it's brown color, not red. So I would like to know if anyone here could share their experience with me if they had a similar one. Do you think I could be pregnant?
I dont go pee frequently (or rather, I have always peed frequently so that remains unchanged), I also don't have any change in my smell. Please ask me if you would like any other details, it really puts my mind at ease to share, rather than wait in my corner till the next 6 days are up.
[i'm in law school and my finals are in 10 days, so that's already nerve wracking as it is....] thank you so much in advance for those who took the time to read me and to reply. xoxox

hey hunni - sorry your in the limbo of 2ww, i cant really help much as im only on cycle 1 on ttc, but wanted to give you a :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->