NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Had a good weekend :D
my abdomen feels like ive done 100 crunches -which is a strange sensation.
testing for shits n giggles - :bfn:

Hey girls :D
i hope you all had lovely weekends. i had a good one :) went and watched OH play Football on Saturday and had a nice lunch with OH's dad's side of the family on Sunday.

i had a lovely weekend, spent time with friends, enjoyed lazy sunday with my boys,

oh and todays BFN is now and evap hahha

i doubt it , i think im at best 7/8 dpo lol, im just tesing for the hell of it!

You never know missy I hope it's the start of your BFP :D!
And finally I've started spotting! The witch has finally landed! Xx

I got my first and only evap at like 6dpo, followed up by a bfp on 10dpo.

Charlene! Woo on the witch!

Hi ladies was wondering whether I could join you all
We were meant to be waiting until October 2012 (which I felt wasnt soon enough lol) then 2 days ago OH out of the blue said I think I'd like to try for another baby RESULT!!!!!!! Lol

We decided to NTNP as last time I got very disheartened when it didn't happen as quickly as I thought, then when i said sod it i dont wanna be pregnant (i really did but was sulking lol)i feel lregnant that month so this time were taking the chilled out route

:dust: to you all I really hope to make some friends throughout my journey c x x

welcome! enjoy ntnp - we're also doing the chill out route - great way to put it - i chart out of habit, but no opk's or temps, and he doesn't have a clue where i am in the cycle, so i leave it to him to initiate any marital embraces. :blush: gotta say i'm getting comfortable not trying - i know what u mean a/b getting down from the stress and wait of ttc - can get me down too (took us 13 or 14 actual tries 1st time around), so we're not trying for a while - just enjoying each other's company, and if happens, great, right?!

anyway, welcome and good luck! let's hope u luck out and get your bfp soon without having to stress and try 4 it! :happydance:

Bfn again today - im testing witj a friend for support, shes lttc, I could not hav ovd yet if my bodys goibg for a long cycle hahaha

Hello All!

I am new here. I just posted a new thread introducing myself! I am 25, been NTNP since Dec and still no luck! I just got AF this morning and then a co-worker told me they are PG today! I couldn't feel more crappy! Just looking for a bit of support and you guys seems lovely and positive! So Hello *waves*!!

Hello All!

I am new here. I just posted a new thread introducing myself! I am 25, been NTNP since Dec and still no luck! I just got AF this morning and then a co-worker told me they are PG today! I couldn't feel more crappy! Just looking for a bit of support and you guys seems lovely and positive! So Hello *waves*!!

hi, and welcome! sorry about the coworker - that's a bummer - had they been trying? anyway, :hugs: hope your time comes soon while you aren't even trying! :dust:

yesterdays line i think was evap, and nothing in the time frame this am :S..... kinda bummed about it , even tho i now its crazy early! WTF

Missymojo and mrsklm - :hugs:

I know how you feel missy, evethough i am bf and my period isnt back yet i occasionally poas (they are in the house, i cant help myself!) and get really bummed with every bfn :hugs:

Mrsklm- bet you felt like wacking her! BUt then it would be wrong to hit a pregnant lady :trouble:

My week with the mil has been exhausting! She is just so annoying and keeps having little digs at me!:grr: We havent even had any :ninja: :sex: all week because by the time i get to bed all i want to do is sleep :sleep:. 4 days to go!

todays test - faint line in timeframe! so faint i can barely photograph it! photo spam in my journal,

I can just make it out missy!!!!!!! Looks like you BFP is building up!!!! Xxxx

im waiting for post to deliver some FRER tests.... eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->