NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Wooo! Can't wait for the FRER test! I definitely see something! Looks how mine started out! I couldn't even photograph mine! But it was there!

hello ladies!! woah ive missed loadsa chat, a poss BFP for missymojo, witch in attendance with charlene and lots of new lovely ladies joining the thread (hi to u all)
I'm on CD10 so just hoping to enjoy the next wee while and see what happens?! xx

I know I'm late, but was wondering if I could join you guys? :)

Waiting for an updated test Missy! So excited!

Hi Brienna! I recognize you!

:hi:

Thanks Missymojo! Have you tested yet today? Fingers crossed! :)

I recognize you too Spunky! Glad to see I am not the only "crazy" one who wanted another baby so soon, lol! Congrats on your little appleseed! :)

I have been ntnp since I got the ok at 8 weeks but only got af a few weeks ago so now I can plan better.

I am 14 dpo (according to dates and cm) and still bfn, but no af. Before I had LO I was very regular, 7 days of af every 28 days, but we'll see how mine is now. Hopefully it will still be regular because that made things easier. :)

Im waiting for better quality tests, frer still not arrived, will german apotheke tomorro

15 dpo, bfn, but no af. I guess my cycles aren't regular yet which is going to make it harder but lots of people have irregular cycles so, oh well. :)

Any updates?

Hi brieanna, glad to see you over here!!

Missymojo- i can definately see the bfp on those tests if i use my squinty eyes :D

Mil is FINALLY leaving today! It feels likes shes been here 10 years instead of eight days. Hoping my dry spell will end :p

ive tried an ic and a german cheapy and got bfns, gna hold out for frer..............

Hello :wave: Me and my OH have recently decided to NTNP. We have a little girl who was unplanned but now we are taking the relaxed approach to trying for our second. When it happens, it happens :flow:

Hey my and dh have been TTC for a few month but realised it was taking all the fun out of it so now we are going for the NTNP relaxed aproach! hers :dust: for everyone! x

im gonna put my foot thru the tv cause all this football is ruining my date nights!! rant over. gggrrrrr xx

booooo to football

my hubbies in uk ... i m still in limbo..... hmmm

Kittycat18 I remember you from when I was pregnant with Christian-James :D glad you and OH are wanting a second :D lots of baby dust

Kittycat18 I remember you from when I was pregnant with Christian-James :D glad you and OH are wanting a second :D lots of baby dust

Oh yes chick I remember you too :hugs2: Same to you! Best of luck! I suppose a lot has changed since we last spoke!! :dust: :dust: xx

Hi ladies mind if I join you? We have just started NTNP for our second baby. We currently have a 9 month old little boy called Harrison and hoping for one more to complete our family. Im so excited and scared at the same time, I had an awful 1st pregnancy with sickness etc so hoping it will be different next time around! x

Hi ladies mind if I join you? We have just started NTNP for our second baby. We currently have a 9 month old little boy called Harrison and hoping for one more to complete our family. Im so excited and scared at the same time, I had an awful 1st pregnancy with sickness etc so hoping it will be different next time around! x

Haha my daughter is 2 days older than your son and I was worrying that it was too soon to even think about having another baby :haha: I know how you feel, my 1st pregnancy was awful. I had morning, noon and night sickness but I want my kids close in age x

Haha my daughter is 2 days older than your son and I was worrying that it was too soon to even think about having another baby :haha: I know how you feel, my 1st pregnancy was awful. I had morning, noon and night sickness but I want my kids close in age x

Im the same, in the nicest possible way I want the baby stage all done at similar times so that in a few years time when they are similar ages we can go to places that they will BOTH enjoy and have quality family time, rather than starting again 4-5 years with another newborn. There are pros and cons to both, im not imagining it to be anything like easy, its hard enough with just one but in a couple of years i think it will be worth it. Sickness suxks doesnt it, plus the fact ive only just lost my baby weight (which was a lot!) only to pile it back on again lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->